What does Sup Forums think of Stranger Things?

What does Sup Forums think of Stranger Things?

Attached: 1572460216916.jpg (708x510, 366K)

6 stupid jew kids

Tv sucks, no one cares, go outside

Overall, pretty good in the first 2 seasons. The 3rd one loses its track and goes schizo, but I do get why people loved the show.

>6 stupid jew kids
really? Are all of the main actors Jews?

El's smile must be protected at all costs.

Attached: 1572414326336.jpg (2048x1024, 149K)

Oh, I also find meritable that they made such a good series even counting how commercial it was set to be. The whole 80s thing is made so millennials fall in love with the show just by being shot with a nostalgia machine gun

Sup Forums hates anything in popular culture and Sup Forums hates Jews, so they're both the same for people here

I hated it. waste of time and resources

also, I would pound MBB

Attached: 3hixtp3cbgw31.jpg (1025x1665, 220K)

Outside sucks.

Hang yourself, you mentally-underdeveloped child-craver. I assure you, you won't be missed.

The only thing she needs to be protected from are pedotards like you.

there couldn't be Gayer Things.

I don't think anyone can deny her body looking great.

I liked season one, two was pretty meh and three was the most lackluster so far. But I'm still looking forward to what they do with next with series.

thoughts on Sadie Sink?

Shoulda left it at one series. That was perfect.

>anyone
You're alone, you creepy cunt. Stop thinking otherwise.

It’s a show premised on Nostalgia, which is pretty smart. You could tell in the second season they had no idea where they were going. I didn’t watch the third bc I lost interest

>I don't think anyone can deny her body looking great.

Attached: 500px-Gary.jpg (500x375, 33K)

I'd sink her Sadie if you catch my drift.

Attached: Cute.webm (640x360, 368K)

You're an ugly friendless pedophile?

it's ok but i don't care that much. I liked when Lexi died and some of the cast got high.

Nah I would Frick her too if I had the chance

Season 1: Golden age
Season 2: Bronze age
Season 3: Dark age

> (You)
>I'd sink her Sadie if you catch my drift.
absolutely based

whew

I like the show. Watched it because people kept telling me I looked and sounded like Hopper. Eventually decided to do a cosplay.

Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20191107_053216.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

Never seen it. Not into mystery/horror shit. I have no patience for the suspension of disbelief they require, and I am chuckling at everything and shaking my head which just annoys anyone I'm watching with.

That's a clear sign of autism.

Your nostrils are too big for Hopper

Season 1: Excellent 9/10
Season 2: Okay 7/10
Season 3: Weak 4/10

Season 4 if there is one will be shit. They are going the wrong way with it.

You sound like a person I'd enjoy not being with.

That's 6 pictures of one girl, a British girl
>(you)

Generally people who snicker and giggle at horror movies can't handle them. It's a nervous thing. They try and cover it up by acting like what they're watching is too silly for them. You're a pussy, is what I'm saying.

My face is also not the shape of a literal brick with a beard, so there's that.

was good for a first time watch
but after the "mysteries" are known i think it kinda looses its touch

like said
first 2 seasons were very good (imo)
3rd is a bit worse but okay

Attached: Franquito.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

this

Hooper is infinitely more handsome than you.

Never said he wasn't, faggot.

>faggot
HAHAHAHA! Ass hurt as fuck.

don't be a cry baby

Yeah! Elon Musky..you was all the time..

Attached: 9581570616188358.jpg (1384x1163, 104K)

k

winona ryder is the best mother on tv. I'd watch a whole show of her just freaking out. h-h-hoppperrrrrr there's monsters in mah walls break out the fairy lights mah boy

Watched 3 episodes and couldn't get into it. Everyone says I need to watch the rest, but I can't enjoy it. It was just bad. I might be missing out, but I don't care too much.

it's okay, everyone is entitled to don't like something

you're not missing anything important, it's not like you'll never have a normal conversation without it ... after all it's just TV

Most pedo pic out there

Isn’t she fucking drake?

Look nothing like to hopper, fag

Im too smart for it, aka im a little bitch

k

Keep sucking dick fag

That costs extra.

first season was nice, then it became shit

It was fine, when the writers didn't have the public opinion squashing their creativity. That, and I'm sure netflix probably had a say because we all know netflix is some sjw ran company.
They basically took everything good, threw it out the window and listened to the fans instead of diving into their own creative minds.

>what worked last season?
>fans loved Dustin and Steve
>MOAR DUSTIN AND STEVE
>fans loved Eleven's relationship
>MOAR OF THAT WITH RELATIONSHIP DRAMA

The only good thing about it is the amount of hollywood degeneracy that filtered into season 3.

Go ahead and count all the feet shots of the girls in Season 3. I'll wait.

The only thing you're missing is BasedAlexi.
The rest is kinda meh.

Only good part of season 3 was the end, because it meant the suffering was over. Shame that there are rumors of a fourth season.

fuck that cunt is already ugly and it will get even worse

I guess I dislike long shows where if I don't remember something small, or I dont watch an entire episode and retain everything that happens, I won't understand what happens down the line. I think thats what happened to me and kind of put me off the show. I know it is one long story but if I miss something I shouldn't be unable to understand the plot as a whole.

It's not rumoured. There will be. It's a cashpig, plus the writers want about six seasons apparently. I just hope they stop playing fan service and actually run wild with their creativity.

It's the same with say... Saw.
First three movies were great, then Hollywood / big producers took over and shat all over it.

I feel you fam.
Same happened with me and Walking Dead, it's just a complete blur to me of 'CARL' and random places, same shit happening.

Sadly, that's the world we live in now, where content being produced is just safe, recycled story lines rather than genuine out the box creativity that'll burn a hole in your mind.

Outside rules. You just bring a bubble of suck everywhere with you.

Yikes

What a shame. We all know Hopper isn't actually dead, because "KeEp tHe dOoR oPeN 3 iNcHeS!" was too fun for the fans. They're too pussy to kill him off, even though it would be good character development for Eleven at this point for him to stay dead. I'd have preferred that he just not die in the first place, but it's where his character arc was taking him.

I saw that too and I'm like, are you fucking serious?
This is what I mean about them playing the fans and not letting things go the course that they're meant to go for maximum character development or gritty story.
You're telling me, everyone else dies but superman hopper manages to get to Russia? Come the fuck on.

Yet normies are like,
>surprised pikachu face

The most depressing thing is I'm currently at University trying to get my BA in Creative Writing, knowing that netflix / shit writers are destroying the market.

The Walking Dead was so good, to me, at the start. I was engaged and wanted to know more from the very start. Stranger Things didn't suck me in like TWD did. In the later episodes though, TWD relied on its name rather than good storytelling and lost me completely. I haven't seen an episode past the prison arc.

At this point everything that runs for more than a couple seasons becomes fanfic. On an unrelated note, it happened to RWBY around volume 5 or so. And the quality of story dropped significantly, because instead of telling a story, they decided to pander to the most popular fandom headcanons.

I'm actually working on a novel or two myself (two separate stories). It kills me to watch character development and nuanced plot thrown out the window to appease the lowest common denominator.

It's like they took Terrible Writing Advice (the YouTube channel) seriously.

That's about when I stopped too bruv.
I really enjoyed Merle.

I liked first season. Season 2 was good for shirtless Will. Season 3 is dumb, the characters are too fucking old, dumb and/or insane for no reason.

Only Will and Mike are kikes. Dustin is an italian mutt and Eleven is british.

Haven't seen RWBY myself, though I'll check it out up to volume five if you say that's where it takes a head dive.

As for the novels? Good luck, and don't let the fear of the white page rip your soul and head apart. I'm glad there's still writers out there that write character driven pieces. Literature, if you will, rather than recycled Genre writing.

Hope you get on a shelf mate, and hope they bring great returns.

I'm writing one myself.

Yeah, one of the things I liked was that the show wasnt afraid to kill off main characters. When Hershel was beheaded that made me really hate the governor. Though that was when the story when to shit and lost me.

Agreed. Killing off a main character can really give your antagonist a sense of earned power, as well as help the rest of the main characters something to learn from or grow with. TWD did this brilliantly for a while.

And carl killing his mom and his dad breaking down finding out. How fucked uply amazing was that? So what that it spawned the coral meme, was a great scene, to me.

I think that only 3 looks rapeable.

It's still good past volume 5 (the weakest season of all). Volume 6 had a strong first couple acts, with a weak last act that had a premature climax for one of the arcs. My fingers are crossed for volume 7, but my expectations are realistically low.

Fair warning, volume 1 is an endurance test. It's got cringey dialogue and some stupid story elements, but it gets the pieces moving in a good way.

2 obviously

3 was better than two

she’s FIFTEEN.

I'm not 15, so I've never watched it.

Too woke. Fuck it

And already being fucked by a side nigger