What do you think of Arabic people? What are they, and Muslims in general, like in your country?

What do you think of Arabic people? What are they, and Muslims in general, like in your country?

Attached: Arabs_Riot_In_Jerusalem_Over_Bin_Laden_Demise.jpg (460x321, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isn't that dude a rabbi?

Sandniggers
/thread

We got lots here lately. They add some color to the community. We got Indians and Pakistanis, too. Africans, black, white and brown. My neighbors are Indian and Lebanese.
No problens. We all get along.

Are you in North America, Europe, or somewhere else? Which country?

i have little interaction with peoples of that denomination.

closest i get is convince store owners.

some of the younger wemen are hot.

just seem pretty degenerate compaired to say whites

theyre into doing what feels good and not thinking about it too much like the other darkskin races

Attached: lolniggers.jpg (517x601, 54K)

Everyone else in the world : "When in Rome, do as Romans do"
The Religion of Peace: "Tear Rome down and make it like the shithole we come from"

Pretty much sums it up for me

Somewhere else.

OK.

>Everyone else in the world : "When in Rome, do as Romans do"
>The Religion of Peace: "Tear Rome down and make it like the shithole we come from"

That seems strikingly accurate. They were that way about New Rome/Constantinople, too.

>Pretty much sums it up for me
Yeah, but you're a pathetic shit stirrer.
You'll be the first one to start howling when people take you at your word and prosecute you for race-baiting.

I'm speaking from personal experience. OP wanted my opinion, I gave it.
Are the liberal nazi thought police in power on /b now also?

Terrible. There are bombs going off every fuckin day over here.
Trump was right about Sweden!

>>The Religion of Peace

Pic related.

Attached: 1544094009198.jpg (460x288, 37K)

As long as they fit in I won't tell them to fuck off. Keep your religion to yourself and we won't stomp your throat. Rape our women, we will jihad the fuck out of your peaceful religion. Fuck pakis. Love Canada.

Never had a problem with a Muslim where I’m at. There aren’t very many but they definitely mostly keep to themselves. I worked with one though and I have to say he was an awesome guy with a very healthy spirituality. No extremism, no looking down on Christians, he was by anyone’s standard a good American.

also for all you "i havent had a problem with muslims" im gonna paraphraze somethign from their holy txts you can go verify on your own

"pretend to be their friends until youre in, then slit their throats"

Attached: 1571020243715.jpg (447x444, 43K)

>They add some color to the community.
definitely this. also, better food.

my hometown in germany got a couple ten thousand arabs a few years ago. literally zero problems. it was a rust belt-like city that had been losing population for decades, so there was plenty of housing for all these people.

side benefit: closest nazis (they few we had) came out and showed their true colors.

have you read leviticus?

with a few homicidal exceptions, muslims ignore the crazy parts of their religious texts, just like virtually all christians ignore theirs

It would be funnier if it wasn't so close to the truth.
It's like, I'm from a Catholic cultural background (Irish roots) but since all the pedo priest stuff came out, I (like many in Ireland too), have lost interest in being a part of that religion. The fact that the Vatican STILL isn't acknowledging, condemning and stamping out abuse by priests of kids and of nuns in central and Southern America. Makes me want nothing further to do with the Church.
So why doesn't the same happen with the peace-loving, inclusive, caring-sharing, I-want-to-teach-the-world-to-sing-in-perfect-harmony followers of this other religion?
And its not all about terrorism, its about, police being verbally abused in the streets for wearing a "Help for Heroes" wrist band, it's about police finishings being showed dien in a public meeting for coming into a "muslim area", it's about soldiers returning from Ops, matching thorough the town to signs calling them murderers, white girls in skirts showing their knees being attacked by "sharia law gangs, children in primary schools having to stay in at break times for over two years now, because of the threatening language from the protesters who dont like aspects of the national curriculum, etc, etc...

No. He's actually had a horrendous life, poor guy. Look him up.

this post is clearly not JIDF

Attached: 1566374207245.jpg (960x892, 93K)

Muslims, niggers, beaners, prairie niggers, Jews, sjws, trans, gays, feminists, politicians, people who play fortnight, and everyone from California should really just be lynched. The world would be perfect if they were all dead.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1566374728095.png (570x756, 504K)

>JIDF
sure, netanyahhu is going around telling everybody how peaceful all muslims are

seriously, confused nazi, get your enemies list right

>paraphraze

Attached: 85911F47-3B3E-4AA9-8A3B-91D5D808A6A7.png (262x193, 5K)

Attached: howitworks.jpg (832x766, 260K)

JIDF manipulation on this site is old news. pretend to be an average white american but without hating niggers and degeneracy somewhere else

Attached: 1407376712748.png (1269x575, 500K)

You’re talking about killing like 3-4 billion people at least.

Like any group of people, really. Most are OK, a few are really nice people and a few are total assholes

Actually, as the common denominator lft appears to be you, why don't you kill yourself and just let the rest of us carry on? That way we won't be bothered by your racist misanthropy and you won't be bothered any more by all those you hate.

There is not a single rule or law in Leviticus that Christians are expected to follow. That was for the Jews.

The men should all stay in the Middle East. The marrying/breeding age women can come over. They're compliant and traditional and probably freaks in bed. Haven't met a Arabic/Muslim woman I didnt want to fuck.

Does anyone have the muslim meme where it shows white people inventing things through out the decades and muslims screaming about their religious book through out the decades???
cannot find it anywhere

Attached: Beer.jpg (333x500, 12K)

Had Muslim Arab friends in High School they where drug dealers. They where like Christians here in Texas they don't really believe it their parents just tell them when they are little that they are Muslim. One had a guy call him looking for X which he didn't have so he thought it would be funny to have this guy call my house looking for X. To this day my parents think I use to deal X because of that and I've never dealt anything. Fuck Muslims!

Arabs are fine, it's the Muslim bit I have a problem with. They need to reform or gtfo.

if you're mad about being replaced try to understand why you need replacing. We get a lot of immigrants here, lived near a mosque for a few years, 0 problems at all kept the street nice.

my weed dealer is a muslim from pakistan, he's always a bro. he doesn't smoke himself and is a total family man.

Europe's Mexicans.

Sweden here. They are demons from hell

we already know. That is the reason why they are in our countries. However the question is regarding arabs and muslims now. Not how they got here

right. Have some Ablanian muslims customers here in northern Italy. Never had any issues with them. It's a matter of culture and mindset, not religion. Since they live close by to us, we think the same way, focused about work and shit. Problems are with African immigrants, not violent per se, but always into drug dealing and shit. Most of them are not hard workers.

Here in the US they're somewhat assimilated.

One of my best friends is a muslim, great guy but we were talking about proof of Islam once, I pointed out a scientific fact that discredits the Quaran and he said to me ''wtf if these facts are true then why hasnt every muslim quit the religion'' I dont think he realizes evolution was a real thing.

Now THIS is race baiting lol.

I’ve only had positive experiences, coworkers are really hard working, always get invited over for family dinners (probably because they don’t go to the pub and enjoy conversation).

Let’s be honest, the radicalization of Islam in the Middle East is because of failed European colonial polices from WW1 where they fucked over the moderates and allowed the militants to grow unchecked and then peaced the fuck out.

every person with religion ideology is fucked up. evry religion is cancer

Fuck them all to death with a concrete dildo.

Attached: shopping.jpg (399x480, 35K)

go back to plebbit you faggot cuck

Attached: 1564749720864.jpg (745x767, 111K)

reeeeeeeetard. ;^)

I had that one before I lost my mem card.
Here's a different one for ya

Attached: 1564746611830.jpg (480x427, 46K)

You're such a tremendous faggot.

Attached: 1571883188363.jpg (682x682, 64K)

Attached: Germany.jpg (680x451, 134K)

Attached: 1564737358511.jpg (750x941, 108K)

yeah, I thought he was a rabbi too

Attached: 1520381584603.jpg (720x824, 81K)

Subhuman cancer that needs to be removed

Attached: 1537310001111.png (822x497, 32K)

Why would a Rabbi do this?
Oh nevermind.

Attached: 1571347237148m.jpg (1001x1024, 369K)

America here! Commuter to New York. As soon as a hijab walks into the path station everyone backs away and looks scared.

Attached: 95AC47C6-AD5F-4EBB-953B-F7C3631FC5A8.jpg (1058x863, 139K)

You should set it on fire, they like that.

Muslims are fine as long as they're kept below a certain percentage of the population. As they start making up larger percentages of a population, the religious violence increases and the freedom of expression decreases. Muslims cannot be trusted to govern a country without giving themselves and their religion special privileges over the rest.

Attached: 1544601866281.jpg (600x502, 47K)

I mean he's not wrong, you are probably the stereotypical white guy who hates Muslims because of the very few radicals that give them a bad name. Christians and Catholics are just as bad lol.

a deep hate but i have seen enough good people to give them a fair chance and i kind off understand why the bad ones go bad. the things i struggle most with is religion and honour. both means nothing to me and i have no understanding or respect for any of thoose things.

Attached: 1517017968318.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

First of all, they're retarded for biking through a militant controlled zone. Retardation doesn't rationalize your hatred of Muslims lol.

And yet Americans can?

Natural selection.

Right, which the global population should be 0.

False even "moderate" muslims are deep-seated islamists, they just conceal it better. Islam is a cancer, arabs are cells.

Multiculturalists brutally murdered by muslims, sounds like there is a lesson there somewhere...

Looks like hes singing an Iron Maiden song

Muslims are pretty sick. Better than the wypipo

Attached: FB_IMG_1573136742796.jpg (480x853, 44K)

No, just natural selection. 2 idiots fed themselves to several idiots.

You have zero proof to back this claim up. What about moderate Christians? Just as evil and hating as an extremist Muslim. Quit race baiting and try harder next time bud.

all arabs and niggers should be gassed and be bombed off the map

Have you been to multiple predominately muslim countries and had to deal with them on the daily?

>but what about muh christians tho
doesn't matter. Not the current topic.

Keep getting cucked

I have never seen an incident of radical Christianity

Burning cross on a lawn.

So your hand waiving valid criticism to reinforce your anecdotal evidence. Seems about right lol.

Waco etc

The Oppression of gay people, women, black people. Slave ownership, lynching. Some pretty good parallels between extreme Muslims and Christians. It's quite sad to see someone defend this point simply because 'white is right'. Do brown people scare you?

the topic
>What do you think of Arabic people? What are they, and Muslims in general, like in your country?

Other religious or ethnic groups actions have no bearing on the actions or beliefs of muslims or arabs.

Keep getting cucked

My city used to be 40% Jewish 30% Muslim and 30% Christian about 110 years ago, thankfully we managed to kick the Muslims and jews out and now it is 98% Christian (not taking into consideration atheists)

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (266x189, 7K)

well done

triggered Sup Forumscels really have nothing else. fucking losers

"What about moderate Christians? Just as evil and hating as an extremist Muslim."

kek

Muslims are less than animals.

All those christians, jews, bhuddists and hindis strapping on S-Vests and clacking off.

Keep deflecting and dodging the valid answer. Quite sad really

You had me at...
>Retardation doesn't rationalize

Attached: 1568379372724.jpg (646x960, 157K)

Attached: koran.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Attached: islam.jpg (638x960, 76K)

All those islams going on 400 years of holy crusades, yeah.

Sup Forums will defend this

Attached: 1550432988159.gif (230x286, 913K)

Dammit
Been searching nonstop
So hard to find

brb just shooting abortion doctors

Sounds alot like a Catholocism

Sorry user. Someone will have it, just be patient

You forgot to include pedophiles in your list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventions_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world
tardmeme.png