I met a beautiful perfect girl at the gym and we've been talking and hanging out...

I met a beautiful perfect girl at the gym and we've been talking and hanging out.. today we just had a small after gym meal at our cafe and I find out she's only 14 years old... I'm in my 20s..

How do I keep a happy relationship going? I really really like her bros

Attached: Sad Days.jpg (1404x1373, 382K)

make her mom like you.

seriously, my buddy’s friend had a legit 14yo GF when he was, like 27.

her mom liked him, so it was all cool. weird, but cool.

Is the girl physically matured? Otherwise that's fucked.

Don't pursue the relationship, too much of a risk with the police, family etc.

A cop once told me, if she has hair you can play ball, I mean worst case scenario you get lifetime in prison for rape of a minor I guess, could be worse, you could be a nigger..

Stay away retard, nvm the fact she's well underage, if a 14 year old is trying to pick up 20+ year olds at the gym she's going to be fucking mental.

This. I was 21 and started dating a 25 year old. She told me she was 18 and looked it. She was fucking mental and was literally fucking other guys every day.

This was me 30 years ago (50M now). She worked at the same place I did, faked working papers, no idea she was 14 initially.
Her parents owned tax prep next door.
Knew me and approved.
Lasted 5 years until I caught her cheating.
Take that how you will.

>the fact she's well underage
14 is legal in a bunch of places, americunt

go for it anyways bro

max 20 years here if there’s no physical resistance

Don't forget to take a lot of pics

Smells like Sup Forums

Tie helium balloons to her in the gym car park after a heavy workout session, then watch her float up to the heavens.

Attached: 91CQupinJWL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 26K)

Your one and only option here is to ask her parents for their permission. There is no possible way you can keep it a secret for long and you’ll get killed in prison in days if you fuck this up. Make a good impression and don’t come off like a bad influence and maybe you’ll get your loli.

UK actually retard

There is a formula to calculate the acceptable that a girl can have in order to be your gf
divide your age by 2 and add 7
you are 20yr
20/2 = 10
10 + 7 = 17
you are not in the "acceptable zone"
kys pedo

/thread

Alright OP I'm in a helpful mood.
If you don't get the fuck out of there you'll end up in prison eventually. Don't even fucking risk it because you're a weak horny ass beta and you know it.
Hope I helped

Doesn’t sound right, because it’s wrong. Distance yourself as long as you still can

> pedo
> 14

Pick one u fucking autistic sjw butthurt moralfag

Nice samefag faggot

OP here...

Someone please help idk how to respond.. I really really have feelings 4 her bros

Attached: 20191107_215633.jpg (1438x2708, 655K)

Don't you just love it when the feds troll Sup Forums because they're bored?

You are fucking retarded. Cannot you tell you are being stitched up?

It's a FBI honeypot you absolute retard, as soon as you try something you'll get arrested, this is how they operate

and that girl looks like she's fucking 12

OP is in the UK so it's probably pedo vigilantes and OP the gormless moron he is, is about to get thrown into a world of hurt.

Dont worry about her age. Fuck,breed her and keep her because thats all natural.