Does alcohol cause anxiety and depression when it stops working...

does alcohol cause anxiety and depression when it stops working ? because i feel like shit when drinking is over and some hangover comes
much worse than before drinking and i feel guilt like ive damaged whole world

Attached: 98967_absolut_700_NEW_3.jpg (1536x1536, 136K)

mimosas for breakfast. no hangover.

personality is not the same anymore , i feel weak and paranoid while sober / sobering up

Dude, I've been drinking everyday for around 4'ish years now.
I don't drink a lot nor do I drink hard liquor, just lager, but when I'm sober or haven't had a drink in a day or so I get insane anxiety attacks. I'll be walking down the street, see someone a bit up the road & I'll feel like I'm walking weird & then when they're closer it gets so intense & I feel like I can't walk properly & my legs/hips go all like jelly.
Constantly feel like people are out to get me or I'm going to get attacked at any moment..
But as soon as I have a beer from the first sip it all goes away..

Its all psychological but I can't figure out if this anxiety is an underlying issue or if the drink itself caused it.
Too scared to go cold turkey on the drink to find out since I walk 3 miles to work every night, too scared to risk it.
Its fucking killing me.

maybe the key is to stop drinking for a month or something and it will go away ? personally i get drunk like pig every few days and i turn into superman while drinking but then supershitty zombie while out of alcohol

Yes it does, everybody knows this.

I have the same.
Work out/go for a run, take a cold shower - works like a charm

Yes

Sobriety will always be the way to go, but its a lot easier said than done.
I think what you're dealing with is a general hangover? Get into a routine when you're drinking to drink more water throughout the session then to drink a lot of pure orange juice in the morning & cranberry juice throughout the day.
These aren't 'hangover cures' but more facts to re-hydrate yourself.
Water - self explanatory.
Orange juice - Vitim C.
Cranberry juice - Anti-Oxidants.
From what I've learned over the years, all a hangover is, is generally dehydration.

You have an undiagnosed anxiety disorder. I'd recommened seeking help or switching to Kratom. Beer will help, but you will just thrash your liver and get fat. Sooner or later if you use alcohol too much to help you ruin your life.

Multivitamins is a must. If your drinking all the time you are purging vitamins from your body and brain. Don't forget alcohol is a solvent and behaves as such in the body.

i have a mental hangover only , i feel like ive done something worse than hitler and everyone wants to sue me , police is coming already etc
but i guess thats just my retarded imagination , cant control thoughts , im aware theyre bullshit but they still bother me

I feel the same tbh when im hungover.. just guilt for some fucked up reason

Yeah! Elon Musky..you was all the time..

Attached: 9491570616175291.jpg (1564x1177, 141K)

You could be starting out with schizophrenia. I'm not kidding, delusions of persecution are the first sign. Seriously seek help.

>Beer will help but will thrash your liver & ruin your life in the long run.
Hit the nail on head mate, currently I can't even go into work without having a least one bottle to sooth me psychologically. I just feel so scared all the fucking time.
I've heard mixed reviews on multivitamins, then again I've been drinking everyday for a while & work nights as well so I'm doubly fucked.
Maybe you're not alone dude. Myself as an example, could be worth checking out a general practitioner or something.
Alcohol is the fucking devil for sure.. It'll have us by the balls for the rest of our lives if we left it.

Kratom will help you. I was in your position and I used to have 4 cans before work, then it escalated into taking a hip flask to work and then getting home after my nightshift and having a bottle of vodka. Started taking Kratom and it made me feel fine, but I was still functional at work. Sure it's addictive but it's easier on the body and longer lasting in the body than beers. No beer breath either.

Also for you multivitamins are a must. You will start to feel better because your brain is getting the nutes it needs. With out vitamins in your body you are also at the risk of going blind.

I'm a UKfag, never really heard of kratom before, maybe once or twice when Cbd oil was reclassified for medical use.
Any advice on where to look for it? Not a fan of buying things online.
There's a shop that sell supplements for gym monkeys & such where I live, might drop by there tomorrow.

Description
Multi-vitamin and multi-mineral formula provides all round nutritional support
One a day easy to swallow coated tablets
Suitable for vegetarians
With a multi-vitamin and multi-mineral formula, Holland & Barret Radiance Multi Vitamins & Minerals One a Day tablets provide all round nutritional support for adults. These are suitable for vegetarians. Radiance Multi Vitamins & Minerals Tablets contain vitamins A, D, E, C, B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin, folic acid, biotin, calcium, iodine, iron, magnesium & zinc.

Nutritional Information
Each tablet contains: %NRV*
Vitamin A - 750μg RE (2,500 I.U.) 94%
Vitamin D - 2.5μg (100 I.U.) 50%
Vitamin E - 2mg α-TE (3 I.U.) 17%
Vitamin C - 50mg 63%
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) - 1.2mg 109%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 1.6mg 114%
Niacin - 18mg NE 113%
Vitamin B6 -1.2mg 86%
Vitamin B12 - 2μg 80%
Folic Acid - 300μg 150%
Biotin - 100μg 200%
Calcium - 75mg 9%
Iodine - 140μg 93%
Iron - 12mg 86%
Magnesium - 30mg 8%
Zinc - 3mg 30%
Brewer's Yeast - 20mg **
Rutin - 20mg **

That was all copy & pasted, but seems like a good start? 1 a day can't be too hard to keep up either.

this isn't a hangover you're body is going into the first stages of alcohol withdrawl. that's why when you start drinking again it goes away.

>Any advice on where to look for it? Not a fan of buying things online.

I live in the UK too and there are online vendors I have being using for years and years. I'd love to give you the URL and welcome you to the family, but it is illegal here and I don't want the vendor to be shut down. However, you are looking for natural dye venders in Europe.

Get a 00 gel cap machine of eBay and live happy free from as much booze.

That's what you need user, A to Z supplements. You can get them from the usual places. Boots and H&B being the most expensive.

I never said what I'm experiencing is a hangover. I've been drinking for 12 years, only stopping for various other drugs throughout the years, I was very strict with my drug experimentation as a teen. One or the other, I knew never to mix drugs. I know what a hangover feels like & its not what I'm experiencing these days.
>First stages of alcohol withdrawal.
More realistic I guess, which scares me even more.. Lord have mercy.

I'm buying a bottle right now, £14 for 240 tablets.
Its a start I guess.
I appreciate the kratom advice, user. I'ma look into that more but I think baby steps is the way forward at the moment.
Slowly taper off the drink & focus on vitamins & diet I think.

>I appreciate the kratom advice, user. I'ma look into that more but I think baby steps is the way forward at the moment.
>Slowly taper off the drink & focus on vitamins & diet I think.

I wish you all the best with it user. I promise the vitamins will help you. Good luck.

Sorry user hangover part was for a different user. Anyways it really depends on how much you drink a day ect. Withdrawl can be mild to scary as fuck where you end up in ICU. I use to drink a bottle of Jim beam a day for about 6 months till I got acute pancreatitis.that shit is a whole new level of pain. From then on I only drink on weekends and no urge to go back to drinking everyday. Good luck on your jounry bro.