Just found out I have brain cancer, so now what?... Do I kill myself or hope it gets better with chemotherapy?

just found out I have brain cancer, so now what?... Do I kill myself or hope it gets better with chemotherapy?

Attached: 2018-04-13.png (1680x1050, 1.02M)

Sorry user :( how did you find out? Like if you got tested / scanned, what inspired you to do so?

Enjoy your life as much as you can.

Bro you fight!
My cousin had stage 3 brain cancer. She surrounded herself with a really good support group, ate like a champion and she is now cancer-free. It isn't an easy battle but it is one that can be won! Chin up user!

What do you want?

I'd say first task is just to find any loose threads and finish them up.
That includes online accounts, recurring payments, your personal drives, personal materials etc and just consolidate it all into what you would WANT to leave behind.
Then, fucking figure out your will and make sure shit goes where you want it.
Surgery/treatment might actually prove successful, especially these days.

And then you beautiful human, you fight like there's nothing else. You also enjoy life to the fullest and do the things you never had time for.

I don't know if you're fucking around or not, but thats the advice I have. Be safe, be strong, and beat this shit.

you can eat your way out of cancer, your lucky, soo many things you can do yourself, of course as a supplement to chemo

I collapsed at work and had to get a brain scan

Live every day like its your last.
Take stupid risks. Have fun.
Good luck and God Speed.

marriage status?
age?

The medical bills alone will kill you anyway so I say just end it

Cancer cells can't survive the harsh conditions of fasting, especially dry fasting. Avoid eating simple carbohydrates and sugars because cancer thrives off them. My throat cancer was cured after a few months of doing 3-5 day water fasts, sporadic dry fast days, and taking a tbsp of spirulina twice a day with meals. I don't know if spirulina will help with brain tumors specifically but there are plenty of studies on it if you research it.

Do some research, and find the 3 most horrible pieces of shit human beings you know for a fact deserve to die.

Don't cop out on politicians or someone famous... Think about actual assholes who might be trying to return to a non-asshole life, or otherwise not have to pay for their evil shit.

Work up a plan, and begin executing when you find out you've got 3-6 months left to live.

Take some of the world's filth with you on your way out.

Just imagine if all terminally ill heroes did this... So many dead rapists, pedophiles, murderers, pervs... Fucking glorious.

My neighbors wife had stage 3 cancer, she’s healthy now, she just changed her diet, and started taking these the pills her husband makes. Nothing is a death sentence.

Thc pills

So you are telling us that cancer is curable and there is more we can do besides chemotherapy, is this another conspiracy theiory or reality? Be honest.

My sister has stage 4 and there is nothing they can do for her, but she is still alive after 5 years and functions just fine, so yeah just try untill you can't no more

"Medication" is Sin!
Don't undermine the healing hand of God!
Just pray!

I hope you never seek redemption. you poor, direly fucked soul

Go on a raape streak.

Taper off all of your saved games for whoever might load them up one day?

Show us your wheat farm

>Be me
>wait until stage 4
>shoot water tower with RPG
>profit
>die in prison two days later before trial

??????

Attached: 060.png (500x475, 80K)

Weed is a cure now

Thunder-run a mosque

like what? you can't like people's posts on here faggot

I hope op kills you

you can also just let nature takes its course instead of panicking like a bitch. we all gonna die. go out with some dignity.

if I were to water fast 3-5 days can I drink unsweetened black iced tea that I brew myself as the "water"?

my father just passed from brain cancer. Watching his mind then body go was the saddest thing. When he finally got diagnosed he was given less than 6 months to live. He lived 3. About 3 weeks of the 3 months he was normal. The rest was hell.

I wish you recover quickly and can fight it. God speed user.

I'm told CBD oil cures anything according to those that sell it.

also CBT