How do we get Muslims to fear white people more than their spooky moon god?

How do we get Muslims to fear white people more than their spooky moon god?

rebranding
make them fear the moon

combine the meme magic of KEK and Moonman to repel them from the crescent.

Bacon in the mouth so they can't be rewarded in the afterlife.

More crusades, obviously. That's what drove islam out back then, it will drive islam out now.

Have Russia do it. They don't suffer from white guilt libcucks.

moonam god?

Muslims aren't heretics, they are heathens

Trips don't lie. We've got all these nukes just lying around.

The main motivator of these suicidal terrorists is that they think they're going to get to have sex with virgins in hell.

So why not create some kinda chemical castration agent and neuter an entire city?

It makes sense than drone striking people who are already suicidal and causing all that collateral damage.

Imagine how peaceful it would be if we could just "turn off" all their sexually fueled bravado.

That's brilliant

Moonman sideways with the Sup Forums logo like the musilm star.

Close the borders, kick the ones currently here out or make them renounce. The not worry about them at all.

Who gives a shit if they are scared or not?

Crusades 2.0 here it comes!

>that picture

You cant scare someone that is willing to strap a bomb on themselves.

The only solution would be to free their women and children and then nuke the remaining men.

It is a problem that we will have to deal, its not about race, these people created their own rules in a modern world and it simply wont do anymore.

If there is a terrorist attack in my country I fucking guarantee you that I will sell my house buy a plane ticket and detonate myself inside Mecca.

This shit is REAL, is not about "comfy happenings" anymore, how long until someone you love gets their throat cut?

Word of advice for you Americans, unite with us and we will aid you, we have a shit army but I assure you 90 percent of the people I know hates these fucking scum.

Just imagine if south america and north america united, we could end this shit real soon.

Lets come together like butt cheeks and be the shit.

There is not a hundred way

have females execute the captured muslims

start killing them

Retaliate and beat them when they try to intimidate you.

Based Argentinean, perhaps we will see the dawn of another Reconquista.

You say they don't fear anything, but I don't think it's a coincidence that these terrorists choose to infiltrate the "easy targets" such as France yet ignore much of the Latin world.

Spain also remains unharassed by radical Islam since 2004, perhaps somewhere in the Islamist's collective memory, they know that the Spanish speaking cultures will stomp them out without hesitation.

>stomp them out
>nearly 900 years of islamic presence in Iberia
kek

Maybe we can scare them by destroying the fuck out of their loved ones?
It's one thing to blow yourself up, fearlessly, expecting 69 virgins and shit, but the thought of their families getting fucked because of their actions might make them think twice.

It's extremely low, but hey, gotta beat them at their own game if we want to win.

Remove Mecca
Remove Medinah
Show them that their magic stone and moon pixie do not exist, and can't even defend their holiest sites.
Fuck, we have thousands of nukes, but Islam is sitll a thing.
Time for some radiation therapy. Cancer can be beaten.

You can't frighten them. You have to eradicate them. For world peace.

Sometimes I fantisize about what 100 Anders Breiviks could do to change the world given proper special forces training, organization, and support.