Why dont you believe in Allah swt?

Why dont you believe in Allah swt?

General Islam thread

Attached: allah.jpg (495x343, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19:25-28&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because countless fellow europeans got murdered, assaulted and raped in the name of your fake god.

And Christians didnt do the exact same thing in name if your so called god?

Why do you not believe in the flying spaghetti monster?

Attached: 1548963845305.jpg (400x410, 43K)

I'm not a sand nigger

No, we didn't kill anyone for shits and giggles. We just defended ourselves from you monkeys

Yeah, but we stopped after a while. You lot keep going. Grow up

Cuz the image you posted looks like a wrinkly cock and balls

Because there's no evidence for any gods at all, let alone your jihad loving child marrying shitty one.

For it is not an actual religion but merely a meme thats been created to make fun of the whole idea of religion and a god
The countless crusades that have justified the murders of entire villages and cities in the name of god and if they refuse fuck it why not kill them, this isnt something that's happened occasionally but something that went on for 400 years, theres muslims that have been terrible in the name of Allah but as true muslims we dont recognize them as part of our ummah (the people of allah) and nothing in the Quran justifies this behaviour and they shall burn in hell

I'm not a christian, all desert religions are equally bad.

But Christians have stopped doing that kind of shit for centuries now. While you sandniggers still live in the stone ages. I don't see many christian gangs invading sandniggeria, assaulting and raping people in the streets for fun.

Because of this

Attached: Moes_head.jpg (520x494, 62K)

>For it is not an actual religion
Well that's like.. your opinion man.

not op here but you did kill people back in the day for having opposing or conflicting views and instead of trying to understand said views you thought killing them was more acceptable and fitting.
Your whole religion is dominant because you burned and destroyed everything that conflicted with your religion that's why theirs barely any texts referring to the ancients way of life.
You're probably worse than islam if you don't admit this brutal truth. Your religious propaganda and barbarism has fucked humanity in one of the biggest ways possible.

found the athiest

A while?? The Christians have been doing this for 400 years, criminal actions in the name of Islam in Europe have been very little if you compare these 2

>grow up

Kek

The pastafarians seem pretty serious about it

Lol it’s the same god though u dumb fucking durka

allah married a child? you know allah is god right? itt: racists pretend to know shit about islam.

I'm generally unimpressed with the Islamic countries of the world. They seem to bring nothing but misery upon themselves. No fan of religion overall but Christian values lead white people into prosperity over the years. It acted as a foundation for us to remain united and I'm thankful for it to have been part of our past for that reason.

Maybe you guys should look to something other than Islam.

>Why dont you believe in Allah swt?

Serious Muslims keep telling me "Islam will conquer the world".

Let's see you conquer Sup Forums.

>Serious Muslims keep telling me "Islam will conquer the world".
no they don't faggot. fantasy fuckwits XD

I can't accept any religion that forbids bacon sandwiches and beer!

Because of this

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Because I don't care if there is a god anymore. Born muslim, broke the chains. Life became so much better without asking for reason of bullshit happening instead of putting me in charge for happiness. There is no god, there is no heaven. Live your life.

Its not, god is one and the only god, Iseaia or Jesus is the child of Mary and not the son of god, although he is one of the important prophets he does not stem from Allah, also we dont believe he is a spiritual being or one that is materialistic, he is above all of these ideas of grasps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
yeah Islam didn't bring about our number system, algebra, trig, revolutionized astronomy. no nothing at all.

>seaia or Jesus is the child of Mary and not the son of god

In other words

"MY god is real but YOUR god is a load of nonsense"

Because all of the muslim countries are shitty, full of niggers and rapists, ridiculous culture, subduing women, subuing anyone who is an "infidel".

Also all of muslim countries (expect for saudi arabia) are poor as fuck, this lucky are sitting on oil, that's why they're the exception.

Also, women wearing hijab sucks, bikini ftw!

I don't agree with all their beliefs, but they worship the correct God. They respect the Virgin Mary and Jesus as extremely holy, so I will return the respect and honor Mohammad, though I don't take his writings as gospel truth.

I get why you would say this and its understandable but the reason things as such are forbidden is because they are both unhealthy and alcohol and drugs put you in a place where you cant behave accordingly theyre all designed to protect you from yourself

this

Attached: mohammad1.jpg (400x372, 24K)

if god gave me free will, why does each religion then try to force their own set of rules?

Ever heard of operation Iraqi Freedom? The reason why the Middle East is a shithole is because you bombed the shit out of it. Imagine some sandnigger invading your country killing your friends and family and then just left. You'd be a fucking terrorist too you dumb shit.

Subhanallah, this is one of the most respectful replies I've had so far, i dont want to convert everyone i just want to have a discussion about islam and hear peoples views and correct views that are incorrect such as all muslims are rapists and terrorists and we want to kill anyone who isnt muslim

Sup Forums says the same to you that it says to the Christians. Get the fuck off Sup Forums. You don't belong here. Muslims and Christians are plagues that need to be eliminated.

Look at the islamic states since then and now - you bring nothing but misery, wherever you go.

Attached: Screenshot_20191107-145301.png (1010x332, 303K)

from my understanding its just for temptation and giving into the state of desire and each religion has it's own bias's for their own reasons that's why way they force their own set of rules because there isn't any besides the one ruling principle of love.

>'you'
kek oh so you're one of them morons, you know nothing about history and are just here to reee. kay tard back to Sup Forums

Well, I am a new convert to Christianity. I love learning about the history of Rome, early Christendom, Constantinople and the relations with the early Arabian empire, evolving to the Ottoman empire, etc. It's such a fascinating history.

Attached: 1529199486053.jpg (956x670, 78K)

Our creative capabilities as humans shouldn't be credited to religion. The terrible state of Islamic countries is however a direct consequence of the violent nature of islamic teachings. Take that out of the picture and I'm sure you'd have a wonderful people within a few generations.

if God wanted me to do something he/she/it would say so directly. I don't believe an omnipotent being would be so short sighted to only tell his will to a few people thousands of years ago.

Theyre not to be forced, theyre rather guidelines to the best life its not asif you will go to hell the second you dont abide to all these things, theyre recommened but not an absolute must, the only things you should truely follow are the 5 Pillars of Islam

That you say the shahhada (the sentence in which you convert to islam)

Perform all 5 prayers if you can

Give to the poor

Fast during Ramadan (a month where the shaytaan or Satan is held and unable to reach you)

And lastly perform the Hajj (the act of going to Mecca)

This. As a Christian I actually have a lot of respect for Muslims. Their devotion is insane, and they still respect Jesus and the virgin Mary. We should join forces against the Jew.

Extra History on yt covers some good stuff on early Christian Muslim relations.

There can only be one

Attached: download (2).jpg (323x156, 8K)

Christians did not do this, kikes running our countries did. You should know better.

I'm not a christian, none of this blood is on my hands. Christianity and Islam are the same cancer.

Do i spot a fellow dutchfag?

if Satan can't get me why fast then? would I not embrace gluttony since he's been benched?

I too have this dilemma a lot but from another understanding (not my truth) the gnostics believed the god that created humans and everything we are to be aware of was the ignorant god/lesser god that had the power to do it.
TO me this makes sense because if man was made in the image of "god" and humans being as faulted as we are this too means god is not actually perfect we just think he is because he's at a hierarchy to which we can't comprehend. When we try to it just ends up a shit fight.
It does come down to a philosophical dilemma though it could be some sort of divine intelligence we can never understand and maybe "god" is not flawed we are just ignorant and selfish asf.

Absolutely not, its a month where you show your dedication and strength as a muslim even if shaytaan is gone. You arent punished but if you do fall into the desire you are encouraged to fast and make up for the days you messed up or if you are a strict muslim you will fast 60 extra days and view all those things i say are encouraged as a must

One of the most pressing issues facing the West in our current age is how to communicate respectfully with our Muslim brothers with fraternity and understanding. There needs to be an interfaith dialogue opened up between the West and the Near-East, otherwise I'm not sure the strife will ever stop flaring up.
Burger actually, from New Britbongland

Attached: 1529198576869.jpg (480x375, 25K)

Hundreds of years ago. The world culture has progressed since then, Islam hasn't.

Huh...I've heard this a couple times before...

This. But like, unironically man.

Islam isnt to be progressed such as Christianity isnt, according to all of these religions their word is the perfect truth. For me (OP) Islam is the perfect truth and nothing else. Islam isnt defined by some of its retarded "followers" who use "Jih3ad" and the name of allah to justify their wrong doings such as Crusades and other wrongdoings by some ofChristianity's followers dont define that of Christianity

>and nothing in the Quran justifies this behaviour

Actually yeah it does, your "prophet" killed thousands of people in his lifetime mostly through wars that he started, but also slaughtered a lot of unarmed civilians. After which he sold their daughters and wives into slavery. In fact his wife Saffiyah was a slave that he "married" after his tribe conquered her tribe and executed all the unarmed men and boys. Yeah I'm sure she was overjoyed about having sex with him after just witnessing his men kill her husband. Oh yeah and his favorite wife was a 6 year old child who he considerately waited until she was 9 to fuck.

I'm going to assume you didn't know about this because most Muslims are idiots who don't know their own religion, but it's also possible you're just lying about there being "nothing in the quran" that justifies mass murder and crimes against humanity.

Mohammad was a mass murdering sociopathic narcissist and the Quran is a book of self aggrandizing bullshit. You'd have to be really stupid or just plain evil to actually believe he was a good example to follow.

Attached: 1542257988128.png (490x486, 287K)

Ok but think OUTSIDE of blind indoctrination right now.

From a purely metaphysical/theological stand point, if there was a whole month satan just said "naw, fuck it. I'm taking a break" people all around the world would make it a national hedonism day.

I dont think Yaweh, Ted Nugent, or Muhammad would be so utterly batshit crazy with their ideals.

If we are made in any sort of divine image. Then god either isnt a god, or is beyond flawed and has no right or authority by which to judge us.

Not the user you are talking to, but in what ways do you see the ideals and regulations of Yahweh to be crazy?

>Inb4 indoctrination and blind ideas

Im a convert who has been studying Islam and Islamic theology and history for the past 12 years.

>Islam isnt to be progressed such as Christianity isnt
fucking wot?

Attached: 1561984676708.jpg (476x468, 21K)

>most Muslims are idiots who don't know their own >religion
but some triggered Sup Forumscel totally knows what's up and has zero agenda.

Yes religions arent to be progressed, societies and people are. Thats what i mean

typical "everyone is stupid except me and I know what's best for everyone" mentality

Well Christianity has developed and matured a lot from what it was in the early church. It has evolved a good deal, but not towards "progressivism."

Attached: gay.png (731x564, 517K)

I'm an ex-Muslim from Malaysia, wow turns out people can be against Islam and not members of Sup Forums, amazing, inconcievable.

But keep making assumptions based on your sheltered suburban American worldview. Everything in my post is 100% true if you bothered to actually research it, but I know nobody's mind is going to be changed on Sup Forums

Attached: 1550897324049.jpg (540x540, 23K)

oh ok that wording broke me thanks for the clarification i cannot dispute this fact.
Religion is tradition, traditions stands still, the universe never stands still therefore religions as they are today don't stand with the principles of the universe...only to humans. selfish creatures we are.

Attached: 1488874991657.png (797x608, 606K)

Also the koran says its ok to beat your wife and says that raping slaves is totally ok as long as they belong to you. Watch the muslimfag ignore these posts because they're too uncomfortable for him to discuss

I would say the average muslim has a much better grasp on the koran than the average christian does on the bible. The majority of christians are absolutely delusional.
Not that it matters, both are wrong, this thread was made by a russian white man.

But the converse of this is that we are eternally at the mercy of titanic forces over which we have no control, to be tossed about in the flux of the ages with nothing to hang on to. Religion gives us a fixed point, a center axis from which to orient ourselves, without which we can't move because we don't know which way is up.

Attached: red-cross-jung-resurrection.jpg (750x500, 71K)

no but that you read it as that says a lot about how much of a little bitch you are. cry more and learn to read faggot

I believe, but I refuse to accept a homo god.

difference between me
>aus fag
and these obvious americunt brainwashed bits of skin.
I know that jihadists say they're muslim but the actual muslim community reject them.
I also know a lot of the bullshit these people are talking about are related to sharia law which the jihadists basically worship.
Legit i think everyone talking smack about islam are just referring to jihadists and the outdated sharia law which very very few people in the muslim community accept.
Also teh reason for so much hate on the religion is because amerifags went to their country and fucked it up for resources and justified it under the title of "fighting terrorism". Majority of america just like being the vegetable spoon fed because they're too lazy to find teh truth for themselves.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)
“Do not allow a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)
hmm, kys

I think there was a miscommunication on my part, sorry for the confusion

bibles says: respond now faggot
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 19:25-28&version=NIV

We allowed sorceresses onto this board and now look at it. Trap threads and fur faggots as far as the eye can see.

Attached: heretic.jpg (499x468, 65K)

you make a fair point but we never needed religion i found a distinction between ancient spiritual beliefs and religion.
Religion as you say is a fixed point however it's always looking towards something high above humans this "titanic" force/s you speak of.
Ancients believed we were one and all we lived with the universe they accepted they were things beyond their comprehension but nothing was ever "away" from them. Religion has convinced people that "god" whoever it may be in any indoctrinated authoritarian riddled religion (which to ancients was purely just the universe as itself) is not "with" us but "away" from us.
Religion for the most part has been written by the victors as well they have omitted a lot of human history for the sake of selfish gain.

>For it is not an actual religion
How dare you!?

You shall be cursed with being served way-beyond-al-dente slop and the blandest of sauces till the day you die.

>it's always looking towards something high above humans this "titanic" force/s you speak of.
On the contrary, the central characters in the story of the Gospel are an innocent virgin girl, a helpless baby, and an innocent man suffering and dying for a crime he didn't commit. The focus is on the human condition the whole time.

Attached: 1529199237434.jpg (728x607, 100K)

Thank you for reminding us that it was Muhammad, the prophet and founder of Islam, who married a 9-year-old girl.

Attached: allah.jpg (320x300, 16K)

This. It's not a story of emperors and kings clashing in a mighty war, it's a story of ordinary lowly humans and their search for spiritual water. Many of the apostles were fishermen, one was a tax collector which was considered the lowest of the low. The whole "shepherd" motif is used because in Israel at the time, shepherds were considered the lowest class. To them did they angels declare the birth of Jesus.

you're not wrong to me Sup Forumsro all those "titanic" forces to me are just deep metaphors, wrapped in puzzling analogies and parables about perfecting the human condition as it seems the most reasonable way to interpret a bunch of religious texts basically saying "OMG ALL THESE UNEXPLAINED AND IMPOSSIBLE MIRACLES IT LITERALLY HAPPENED!"

Heaven forbid you actually know something about the shit you're reeeeeing about. Ever wonder what the average marriage age was in 600ad or is that too much thought for you?

Did I say anything about marrying 9-year-old girls being bad in any way?

Why is it wrong to have faith that Jesus did live and teach and perform many miracles, died and laid three days in the tomb before being returned bodily to life?

Because Islam was invented to give Mohammad anything and everything he wanted. Funny how he got a revelation saying he should fuck his sex slave after one of his 9 wives (even though Islam says you can only have 4 wives) told him not to. Even his youngest wife (9 years old) noticed this and says as much in the fucking Quran.
You follow the religion of a psychopathic narcissist. Deal with it.

>typical atheist fag

As did many atheists in the name of the fake Christian God. Extreme ideologies run deep in any religion. Try harder.

no you just went full reeeeeetard

This is blatant race baiting. Yes Christians have killed for shits and giggles all the time. Again, please try harder.

It’s not. Only one of two things happened. Either Christ rose from the dead or 500 people all whiteness the same hallucination.
Either the apostles all saw Christ return to life or decided to die for a lie because Kek.
Christ historical rose from the dead.

I wonder why they still live in a horrible situation. The west and Europeans won't stop fucking with their land for oil. It's actually quite fucking sad.

Actual based post.

no no no not at all. zero proof, all holy books full of lies and fantasy bullshit. Where's the many headed dragon or the horsemen?

Because.

Attached: Return_of_the_Crusader.jpg (1750x1724, 1.1M)

Like all religions, there's no proof.

>what is Prophetic symbolism, hurr durrr

Or people lied. Surely not!

Christian church was tamed and Christian countries stopped killing people with different belief between 100-200 years ago. Muslims should stop it too.

Fuck radical islam. Fuck radical Christianity. Anybody who thinks he knows what God wants (I don't know it he is existing at all) is a fucking pretentious ASSHOLE.