Hey Sup Forums! This summer i've found a lot of outdoor weed. I must sell it because im in trouble...

Hey Sup Forums! This summer i've found a lot of outdoor weed. I must sell it because im in trouble, howeever the effect is very weak maybe because its natural and most people have high tolerance including me. I've found a guy willing to buy it because i said a low price, but he must try it. Question is - with what do i lace the weed, spice it up to make the effect a little bit better (even if it just gets u dizzy or something its ok, its cheap price) but i want something that its not THAT harmfull. Sorry for my bad english, need help, thanks

Attached: f.jpg (299x168, 10K)

1. Get some bleach
2. Open the cap
3. Drink as much as you can
4. Profit

In my opinion, if you lace your weed with anything and don't tell your customers that's the equivalent of poisoning them. Don't be a shitty merchant with no integrity, just be honest with him about what your product is and accept a fair price, don't be all shady and evil about it. That's just my opinion: don't poison people, and tell the truth.

Attached: 1530961872004.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

You don't need to be selling weed. You know 0 about it you fucking retard. Kys.

Why did you harvest too early?
If you have not harvested it wait until it's ready. Probably was not wild but someone else's grow you found before the plants are mature.

sell it as shake, you've got shit weed and people will know, they may buy it to pad out better weed though

Keked at the
>it's natural
Part.

Attached: 5139qWm0bOL._AC_SY400_.jpg (323x400, 21K)

that's what kief is user. that's what you sprinkle on weed to make it stronger, not fucking angel dust or coke, you're going to give some poor stoner who just wants to smoke weed a crippling hard drug addiction and fuck up their lives.

Lace it with high quality weed

Spray it with windex, and then something natural with a citrus smell to cover it. The windex will get them buzzed. That's an old school nigger move from the city

Attached: Screenshot_20191107-074459_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Op here,
Yes its natural, every weed in my country is grown with heavy growing shit chemicals

I dont want to posion anyone, i was wondering if there is something not that harmfull just to make you a little bit dizzy or so

Im not gonna give it to a stoner, but to a guy who will resell it

It wasnt harvested early, it was even harvested late, it was a little bit overgrown. Weird is it sparkles with thc and it smells but the effect is very weak (im sure its because everyone smokes like the best GMO shit like 15-20% THC so this one maybe has like 4-5% and its very weak for people with tolerance...

So there isnt something to make you just a litlte bit dizzy but not harmfull>?

Hmm and how much should i spray?> Ofc ill try it from a far distance and with a little bit...
Do you know how harmfull is if its very little?

Can you suggest something citrus smelling (but not like other chemical shit) something natural

I know my english is killing u sorry thanks for the help

If I bought weed from a dude and learned that he sprayed windex on it, I could be the most laid back hippy dude but that guy needs a serious ass kicking. You wonder why niggers in the city have brain damage? Because they're smoking windex.

if you spray chemicals on it, then you're still poisoning people

you fucking idiot just sell it as it is

the fuck..

Ok ill just sell it like that, f this sh
Or try with something not chemical like fuckinn....whatever

Cool

What if i mix it with some tobacco? its not that bad and it will give some dizzines and its not that bad

Post pics of ditch weed

Its a must to sell it... i really need the money to help my family and i got fkn fired

Buying off the streets is for the birds, homie-kun.

Attached: ddb96wc-bfacac84-d350-487f-b42c-5f7ca142ad74.png (576x773, 171K)

Man im not home but it doesnt look THAT bad at all... its like a bit dark green, all buds, it has crystals.. and i've smoked alot of weed... it looks like 6/10 wich is very good because the price is like for 2/10 weed... the looks is ok the effect is weak to none..

make ice water hash, edibles or roll up blunts/cones sell them as packs/indvidually? (do not any synthetic chemicals)

So it's justified to poison teenagers who are just looking for cheap weed?

Hey thats a good idea! maybe because its alott if i cook it , it will extract the thc. Do i just boil the weed or something or ill have to read how to make it? Thanks for the idea!

this

>found a lot of outdoor weed
Oh so you stole from some weed farms? Kys

Then you probably don't need to lace it

if you really are this retarded just make bho or hash from that shit

Do not do this dumb shit

>Buy some Research chemicals(Spice) that have a similar effect to Weed
>Profit?

>do I just boil the weed?
nigga you smoked too much windex, you gone and done gave yourself brain damage already

>the effect is very weak maybe because its natural
Such ignorance

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Im pretty sure all the faggots here talking shit havent smoked weed ever. And they definitely haven't sold it either the fuckin NERRRRRRRRRDS.

Anyway ignore those chode ticklers. If your pot is weak and you have a bunch. Its not even worth selling as bud. You gotta process that shit into something better and then you can not only make the product actually worth smoking you can charge a little bit for the labor involved too.
I'd figure with shitty weak bud you oughta make oil out of it through iso extraction.

>hash from that shit
This fuckin guy knows.

This

Hey fag, ofcourse it has low percent of THC because its not from some GMo seeds and its without fertilizer so that makes low percent of thc> You dumb or what ? You think weed in holland or w/e is natural? just watered?

Do not sell people unknown chemicals to ingest. That is the wrong thing to do.

Yes i think thats a good idea. Can you give any tips about making oil? thanks!

So glad I don't have to deal with niggers like OP

Attached: blue cheese macro.jpg (2820x1430, 748K)

>implying THC , CBD, etc content is not determined by genetics and it being ripe/not ripe

KYS retardo

Yea, for asking a question? You sure are dumb without even smoking windex

>the effect is very weak maybe because its natural
wow, I didnt know there's artificial weed...

Its highly determined by fertilizers, idiot
its basic logic
THC increases alot by fertilizzers and genetics means the type of seed. This plant wasnt from buyed seeds. fuckin retard

Just..... shut your fuckin ass up, u're just makin it worse,

looking more, and more like the idiot you are....

OP found a bunch of hemp plants; dude this weed sucks. lol

Yea good argument faggot

oil making is generally a trailer park process lol meaning you use a bunch of trash to finish the product.
But you can definitely buy (in canada) extractors that are a lot better than a pan a stove and a 2L bottle lol.

But if you have to do a trailer park extraction the one big thing to remember is ventilation. There's no real explosion chance or anything like that but the risk of fire and inhalation is definitely there so do everything carefully.

its female plants... buds with thc.. just low percent and only watered

Man, weed lacing is one of those things that makes you evil, unless you can be sure that everyone is well aware of what's going on.
I had a friend who had gotten his weed from the same person for years, then that person changed their source. He tried a little of the new guy's weed, and whatever it was laced with, ended up triggering a seizure. We found out that he has epilepsy, but nobody knows the trigger

this seems highly likely given his ineptness with the basis on his comments. cbd cannabis is not thc cannabis OP

What are you fucking stupid? You don't need to lace it with anything you god damn moron, that's a good way of fucking killing someone and getting your dumb ass thrown in prison on a felony poisoning charge. Just buy some good weed and give it to him to try, but tell him that it's the outdoor weed.

Fuck I always knew Sup Forums was a festering sewer of retardation but occasionally it still surprises me with just how low it can go. This post takes the urinal cake, you truly are fucking stupid, OP

Attached: 1536149001002s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

This

probbly not even weed, KEK

Grow up OP, dont be such a retard.

This nigga is probably going to throw his trash weed in a pan on his mom's stove and make the whole house reek for ten years.

Windex suggestor here. Why dont you just hype it up like it was the best bud you've ever smoked? We used to do that with oregano and get people baked

If you go the windex route just enough to moisten it slightly. You can use lemon juice for the citrus smell- but be aware that the ash turns blue in the bowl when its windex sprayed. That's how I found out about it, when I was 16 and got some bunk.

Attached: Screenshot_20191107-082730_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1.03M)

Its funny how you faggots are trying to rip on someone for attempting to learn.
I think instead of smoking joints you should start smoking cocks and stroking them too. Put them fingers and mouths to better use than your bullshit faggotry lol.

You cunts can be cunty but at least teach something while doing it. The most youve said is "CBD IS NOT THC". No fucking shit retard.

i dont live with my parents like you, faggot
idgaf about the smell

Op, you do know that you have to dry the weed out before you can smoke it, right?

If you just pull it from the plant and try and smoke it, its gonna be weak as shit.

See these faggots for unhelpful retardation. Its not like marijuana is some closely guarded secret and if you dont know its worth laughing at you over.
Get over yourselves you burnout fags.

Probably because you never have women over and don't care if the house smells as bad as you already do.

We're ripping on a guy for trying to poison
Get a grip, user

OP here im not gonna lace the fuckin weed, faggots
From what i see you've been smoking laced weed for some time and ur mad about not recognizing it

imagine being this idiot

This, it sounds like he doesnt know it has to be dried out.

I call bullshit. Lacing with drugs costs extra. Unless you're buying the shittiest weed you can get the chances of it being laced are slim to none.

He could have coughed too hard and went into a seizure. Or it have been an air freshener or lights

trying to posion ? i asked if there is a way and if there is something not toxic u faggot crybaby

its dried, yes

No you arent you shit bucket. He's not gonna follow that windex niggers advice. Maybe he would have but he didnt BECAUSE HE'S HERE ASKING AND TRYING TO LEARN.

but then faggots like you show up for no reason other than to rub your microdicks because you actually have a one up on someone for once.

You arent fuckin sly.

i have a girlfriend from 3 years and im definatly 100% sure you never had for so long. you know it deep inside

hey i expected that, its Sup Forums

Your buds are loaded with PGRs lmfao

Borax and draino, it will blow your mind.

it wasn't an insult, it was merely based on how the user responded and his original question, there was plenty of good suggestions (i offered one) and user continues to lack the ability to process the information presented unfortunately.

It's not the question you whining little homo. It's the fact that OP wants to "lace" weed with shit that idiots on the internet suggest to him. OP is a fucking subnormal IQ lowlife imbecile. OP should just stick to renting his anus to truckers at the Motel he lives near.

Attached: 1558606260444.jpg (470x470, 31K)

this...

thats a true enough thing. Doesnt stop me from calling these bitch nuggets what they are though.

I know they can take it. My dick isn't nearly big enough to satisfy their gaping assholes with the anal pounding Im delivering.

lol this nigga cant even read.

>OP is a fucking subnormal IQ lowlife imbecile.
Says a guy from Sup Forums, posting pictures to his answer and is probbably over 30. .
My god...

He obviously didn't read the thread or he wouldn't have responded with the shit he did.
But Im glad he did. Its just him figuratively holding up a sign that says "Guys Im retarded and very angry"
makes it easier to spot y'know?

ITT: OP swears he knows about weed even when everybodys proved he's just a retard

Have you ever got weed from a dispensary? The same strain a week apart can have different thc levels. It has to do with how it was grown and how much of whichever nutrients it gets.

Attached: Screenshot_20191107-083930_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 518K)

Oh look another illiterate. Im glad your sisters there ready to type for you.

I weigh 700 lbs, have a micropenis, I'm crosseyed, and have grown breasts because the hormonal imbalance caused by my obesity, but at least I don't ask for advice for poisoning people on a romanian potplant forum

Attached: 1533913684821.jpg (1000x800, 118K)

Raid.
It works.
Still occasionally spray a joint's worth with Raid for that nostalgia.

Op here decided im gonna make oil. Do someome knows how much oil i can make from like 1kg?

Yes, and genetics and stage of flowering...
not it being "natural", or not a "bought seed" like OP said
>fucking kek

You are fuckin hilarious man!

So you post pictures to your answers to impress other anonymous people online, and you call me a >subnormal IQ lowlife
Man.. so delusional

Ain't no pgrs in my bud-it's all outdoor grown and lab tested.

Depends on how good the bud is thc wise

It's a fucking imageboard you subnormal IQ lowlife imbecile. Posting pictures is literally what this place was created for. Jesus christ how stupid are you? How deep does your stupidity go? Can you tie your own shoes? Can you wipe your own ass without poop getting all over your hands?

Attached: 1536060953433s.jpg (195x195, 5K)

Ahahahahahahaha

Attached: 2.-main-article-imagage.jpg (1083x626, 123K)

Wow so your argument is that its an imageboard.
It doesnt matter what its used for and how dumb you look choosing from your subnormal IQ lowlife folder with downloaded reply images. Ofcourse that doesnt matter. Genius! You seem a bit mad also. Nice image reply tho.. so original, never seen it before

The buds arent rock hard at all

>images are conversations
>youre missing the point this hard
>you get me hard as a rock with your retard strength confidence baby.

Now come over here and let daddy fill those hands to help stop you from looking so retarded.

Attached: ben-graves-nipples.jpg (468x340, 10K)

Can you think about the reason you post image to every answer? Ask yourself honestly. To impress? To be original? To look cool? To be funny? Ask yourself and answer me boi

Just a typical Sup Forums faggot wannabe

Nug density has nothing to do with pgrs which control plant height growth. Dont just grab the 1st picture off Google kid

If you know so much, ask me a few questions to answer like density and height and help or why bother commenting

Why do you feel the need to prove yourself to a complete stranger online? Just curious

K enjoy your shit tier poison. Sounds like your already entering early dementia. Pic related real weed

Attached: blue cheese.jpg (3111x2221, 1.35M)