Any anons able to help me get dabs in the charlotte area?? Just moved down here and havent been able to find anyone yet

Any anons able to help me get dabs in the charlotte area?? Just moved down here and havent been able to find anyone yet.

Attached: gettyimages-849669746-rgbspace.jpg (700x774, 83K)

Anyone know where to find some good boy in the 936?

Yea just call (704)-336-7600 they have all the dabs you need

super helpful

They usually sell a ton of that in dispensaries and shit

Check local weed Instagrams not Sup Forums lol you can usually message them and see whatsup

Learn to use bitcoin. Then hit me up.

Welcome to Charlotte dont get shot.

Not sure if they have it in the US but try downloading the WeedMaps app

Im pretty sure ive tried that app, i could only see people in legal states

Ive treid like twice and havent gotten a response before, also a little paranoid ill get robbed

i guess its a little retarded to think ill get robbed

i can get 1 gram of oil for 10$

Charlotte is a nigger shithole

As long as your not buying a lot robbing custys isn't worth it. Especially if your in a small town.

i live in CLT, but you can mostly only find pens. wax is uncommon around these parts

It's probably shit. I was a dealer briefly, and have smoked for years. I pay $22-30 for my shatter per g depending on volume and its had just under 99.9% of the distilled out, can you say the same?

Butane

no its not shit, its from a dispensary unliike the shit you get

and for 10$ i get double or triple what you get and no matter what anyone can take a dab and get high, assuming we STRICTLY talking about people who have smoked for "years" ( smoking for years doesnt matter, i've been high every single day for "years" my tolerance is higher than most so i have to smoke more, Washington cannabis is just BETTER than anywhere else except maybe denver where they litterally sell the same shit

pens being the dab carts? id actually prefer those, im just skeptical with all the shit on the news and me not being able to be absolutely certain it didnt come from some chinese black market shit

you live in charlotte??? or just bragging? lol

true, expecially when im literally willing to give you my money. I used to smoke a lot and would prefer to keep it that way, but with moving i only have some when i drive the 7 hours back to ohio for it

rip

Yeah really. Everyone is all like "Oh, well Washington weed is expensive, I ain't moving there", and here I am smoking 28 dollar ounces and 10 dollar grams of 90% distillate right from the dispensary.

bout to go down the street to mcdonalds and see if anyone there will hook me up