I'm about to kill myself. I don't don't have a gun so my plan is to overdose on aceteminophen and muscle relaxers...

I'm about to kill myself. I don't don't have a gun so my plan is to overdose on aceteminophen and muscle relaxers. If I don't die from that I'm going to drown myself. Any advice?

Attached: s2_1.jpg (640x480, 150K)

Make sure you take like 20 paracetamol with whatever else you’re taking to make sure you die. If you’re drowning do it in a deep open body of water and tie bricks to your feet.

Don't. No matter how bad life is, it'll get better for you. Just hold on a little longer. Please.

>aceteminophen
fuck, that's like the worst way to go lol... i think a beheading with a dull knife would be better

Just go to hospital. You don't know what comes after... if life is meant to prepare you then you are not ready because you can't even handle life. Go get help and genuinely try to improve.

op will never do it, he is a coward, his momma was right

>if life is meant
life is not meant, sry to disappoint

Why would you want to kill yourself? You're doing the biggest mistake of your life. You would accomplish absolutely nothing from death.

acetaminophen will just destroy your liver
if it kills you it will be slow and agonizing

Why do you want to die?

I've fucked everything up in my life. All possible bridges have been burned. I feel no emotions anymore. I have no desire for anything anymore except to cease existing.

Please op.... don´t

My brother committed suicide with aspirin. He died regretting it. Painful death. Drink and take sleeping pills. Don't suicide though. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.

yeah, dont listen to this guy

>Any advice?
Go whore for attention somewhere else.

Dont do it fren.

Well you've picked the most painful, non instant ways to go. Let me guess, your girl left you?

Hang yourself dumbass

Don't do it you cunt. Go for a long run, when you get back have a hot bath and a beer.

I think that the best way is to jump from a very high building or something like that. You'll have a nice view before istantly died. Best option Bro !!!

Promess me to do it, don't act like a faggot !

You're such a bitch it's unbelievable.

You'll fail to die and need a liver transplant. Enjoy.

If you're genuinely gonna do it, don't be a pussy. Buy a gun and shoot up a mosque, like a real man

Actually good advice on Sup Forums is rare so I would advise OP to comply