Flashback Interview: Trump Defends Gays from Clintons in 2000

>Flashback Interview: Trump Defends Gays from Clintons in 2000

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/flashback-trump-defends-gays-clintons-2000/

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's hot.

No homo. Just sexy since they look like females.

Would let them both suck it.

lul

wew lad

Where's the news? We knew this all along, that's why trump got so much support, specially from the moderates.

This is why #Pencemakesnosense.

That doesn't make me hate fags any less

Admit it. You would too.

Of course

This. Just imagining the two as unsuspecting negs walking into a viral poz party and at the end of the night being filled to the brim with toxic loads and knocked up with med-resistant AIDS babies of 40 year old men gets me hot and bothered.

>people have disgusting fetishes
No shit sherlock.

wew

that is some focked shit m8

But I mean, it isn't necessarily fair to conflate faggotry with paedophilia

This guy gets it

You can find equally digusting stuff on /d/ or /gif/ from non-fudgepackers

At least it's normally straight

>fetish
>Implying it's not a public health hazard.
>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men who also inject drugs.
>In 2010, gay and bisexual men accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) gay and bisexual men and 12% among gay and bisexual men overall.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, white gay and bisexual men accounted for 11,200 (38%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among white gay and bisexual men (3,300; 29%) occurred in those aged 25 to 34.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for 10,600 (36%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among black/African American gay and bisexual men (4,800; 45%) occurred in those aged 13 to 24. From 2008 to 2010 new infections increased 20% among young black/African American gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men accounted for 6,700 (22%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men (3,300; 39%) occurred in those aged 25 to 34
>centre of disease control
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

I love looking at images of cock and masturbating. Not because I'm gay though. i just like how cock looks.

>gays were all raped as children

POZ MY NEG HOLE BB

Honestly I think that girls forcing boys to get circumcised, or grooming them into becoming trannies is worse then bugchasing

but is it worse than gay bugchasing?

That is the question to be quite honest with you family

It's all shit

True

That's pretty lewd tbqh.

Flee from sexual immorality

Nah.

>tfw Adolf would have freed the world from this

Okay, post dick instead

Nah.

Okay, go vote for Eesti Konservatiivne Rahvaerakond instead

Absolutely nah.

Okay, go assassinate Taavi Rõivas instead

That works. The guy visited my school once, only had like two guards that weren't even with him.

Something about the boy on the right. Mmmm I want him.

You shouldn't be having those thoughts, don't even go there man

I mean I'm never gonna act on them so its okay if its just in my head right?

No lad, that's fucked up

You shouldn't think about him sucking your dick then moaning as you slowly penetrate his tight boypussy

That's fucked up man, why would you even think that

WHAT THE FUCK

Because I'm very very slightly gay. I don't see how its that fucked up though. I would never have sex with a man, just imagine it thats all.

we should try it together to see if there are any sparks

that way it will be out of our system for good I think

Why does /lgbt/ obsess about being in a relationship with Sup Forums?

No thanks. I'm only attractive to either very close friends of mine (Its a weird thing I developed from my childhood) or that one boy in that pic. If you are neither of those then I don't wanna.

I'm just messing with you m8, don't worry about it

What about a trap?

Let's say a girl you find pretty nice but turns out it's a dude with a feminine dick. Would you?

I know I would but I consider myself hetero. I don't know in my head it's like fucking a girl with a dick, that's it. I still want to insist on not being attracted to guys, like not at all.

I know you're messing with me ya cunt. I like to play innocent online.

fuck did you just say to me

did anyone ever tell you that you have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk?

really depends on how cute the trap is. But It would definitely create a huge dilemma in my mind. If he was uncut that would probably seal the deal. Ever since I found out how I was genitally mutilated I've developed a fascination with uncut dicks.

>low-grade bank clerk
Its funny because im Jewish.

oy vey

why are you even on Sup Forums in the first place

Am I not allowed to come here or something? It's not like im religious or anything. It has nothing to do with my personal views.

Well too bad he lost his chance with the gays with that VP

just wondering

it's a bit like a negro joining the ku klux klan, that's all

You're right in thinking so. Uncut dicks are the best and people arguing about it are simply egohurt about their own cut dicks.

>really depends on how cute the trap is
Just imagine a cute trap that's really your style. I don't know, in my case Anzu is super cute (a bit too thin but it's okay), if she were a guy I'd still go for it most likely, given she's fully feminine.

I don't see how its like that at all. You all anonymously claim to "hate the Jews" or whatever but you don't really. You hate globalists and you hate the targets of your conspiracies but I doubt the general consensus here in a non anonymous survey would be that you guys actually hate a group of millions of people just because of the actions of a few. In the sense that I call myself Jewish its only ethnically and loosely religious. I have nothing to do with orthodoxy or big bankers, I'm just a normal guy.

Calm down, no one cares you're Jew, many visiting here actually likes Jews.

These are monsters. They should not be allwoed to live.

>Says the country that has just experienced mass Jewish emigration

I know nobody cares I was just offering up an explanation to the British fellow.

I just wanna know what it feels like. To have it move up and down and all that jazz. Holding out my hopes for Foregen.

>Says the country that has just experienced mass Jewish emigration
What does it have to do with anything here? Did you feel the urge to reply something back or what? I wasn't even saying this negatively.

Sounds like anxiety problems to me.

By here I meant Sup Forums.

Don't they offer a restoration service or some shit?

They are working on testing stem cell regeneration to regenerate cut guys foreskins to fully functioning form. They did it on animals already not humans yet.