High end automotive detailer here AMA

High end automotive detailer here AMA

Attached: 8930DA47-A8E9-44E2-9778-5746AD0B282C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

How do you tame a wild car?

What’s so weird about prime numbers?

how much do you guys charge? and for you, do you think it's a reasonable price or way fucking above what you guys charge?

You take it to the track and make it your bitch, either that or it kills you that’s how you tell the men from the boys

Fuck math

What we charge is reasonable in the market for the service we preform it wasn’t always like that though

how many % of the people buying your cars can actually afford them?

What's the best way to deal with road salt? Aside from buying a beater with a heater for winter anyway.

What's the most expensive car you've ever detailed?

derp, I read dealer
actually detailer is even better

Do you know any tricks to stop clearcoat on the roof from peeling further? It's beginning on my not so high end vehicle.

How much faster will my ride go if you add go-faster stripes?

I said detailer not salesman faggot

1988 Porsche singer

Protect it with sealant and wax but if it has already started that shit won’t fix it just prevent it from happening more

Stripes depending on how big add + 50hp

Reee don’t do that btw that’s for faggots

That’s the most expensive coolest car I remember doing, I’ve done Bugatti Chiron and a la Ferrari as well but I don’t think they where nearly as cool as the singer

Use steam and melt away all that shit then vacuum it up while it’s liquid that or get boiling water and a good upholstery cleaner soak with hot water agitate with a harder bristle brush not to hard so as not to fuck up carpet then vacuum up while it’s still wet or dab up with rags then use upholstery cleaner as directed

How digivolve my car so it had flames on sides? No really actul fires but like paint?
Thank you, sir!

I meant for the undercarriage itself, but I'll note that all down. I use weathertech mats, but invariably some salt bullshit will end up on my carpet from my boots. It's never much, though.