>character chugs down a beer
>doesnt have to pee after 5 minutes

>character smokes weed
>doesn't start freaking out and having panic attacks

Fucking pussy, you should keep drinking koolaid then fag

>i enjoy the taste of shit

>its an OP is a pussy episode

idiot

>having to mix legit good booze with bubbly sugar water to be able to stomach it

Straight liqueur tastes like gasoline,

How much of a pissy are you? Do you put milk and sugar in coffee? Can you even drink a beer without suppressing your gag reflex?

Black coffee and beer are just fine.

Straight liquor tastes like strong medicine though.

I did that this weekend and I was surprised.

>all liquor tastes like gasoline

I bet you can't name 3 types of booze

I remember being 15. Having to prepare your self mentally for a shot of Jim Beam.

>breath in
>slam shot
>exhale

What are some quit sensual boozekino?

>drinking cheap liquor
Lmaoing at your poorfaggotry

>character smokes pcp
>doesnt rip his neighbors face off

>character eats lunch or dinner
>doesn't have to rush to the toilets ten minutes later to have explosive diarreag

>character doesn't stop at 7-11 to get two gatorades, two packs of smokes, and ten dollars cash back

That's because you're a pussy that has no clue about flavors and texture, kill yourself

fuck off

Rye
Gin
Whiskey
Where's my fucking money cunt?

>character smokes a joint
>doesn't go on a killing spree

ITT: manchildren pretending to be tough and claiming they like to do shots of liquor

I don't know who you're trying to impress here, but this is an anonymous website, so flexing doesn't really accomplish anything.

>taking pride in drinking alcohol
it's just alcohol ya cunts.

Kill yourself you useless nigger, keep drinking light beer
>rye
>whiskey
Off yourself
Its not to impress, i enjoy drinking all kinds of alcohol

ausfag detected

>shots
those are for when you hate liquor but want to get shitfaced

Just like cuisine, alcohol can be art too

People who drink alcohol are retards with no brain sells. Quiet Frankly this thread needs to be deleted.

>that one "guy" who orders fruity sugar drinks

t. str8 edge virgin

>brain sells
bait right? no one can be that stupid

>getting drunk and having sex
degenerate normalfag

Shitty vodka tastes like gas.

t. Alcoholic neet

>bait right? no one can be that stupid
bait right? no one can be that stupid

As someone who drinks too much and can appreciate good alcohol. I have to say stay away from it.

>needing to self-medicate with mind altering substances because you can't manage your own anxiety

What's wrong with us

that's my roommate. he's smoked himself retarded, eats like a child, and can hardly stomach a beer

As someone who has had many abortions in my lifetime, I say we should make it illegal.

kek then you are retarded, kill yourself, or drink yourself to death, you wont lose any brain cells anyway

are people self medicating at a wine tasting?

>40% poison doesn't taste like bugspray
this is the type of shit teenagers say.

Too obvious. Should've said "brian cells" instead.

I don't get it.

Drunk sex is awful
t. failed normie

I'm literally probably going to die in my 30s from alcoholism

Drunk masturbation is also awful. Why would you even need to have sex.

>i can't handle strong flavours
Who's the kid here?

Dumb comic. I've had some phenomenal tasting beers and I've also had some beers that tasted utterly awful. Just depends.

It hurts like hell. Just letting you know.

Try a shandy

>my subjective tastes are actually objective

>Sup Forums.txt

I would imagine. Those urges once the sun goes down are hard to control though, although I guess I've been drinking less the last year or so than before.

>I guess I've been drinking less the last year or so than before
keep cutting back user.

maybe you're just bad at sex

I work at a bar at an expensive restaurant by the beach in the west coat. liquor tastes like shit, no matter the price; the only difference is how more drinkable the shitty tastes become. same with wine.it's never enjoyable; if it didn't get people drunk no one would ever drink it just for the taste. stop kidding yourself, you're not impressing anyone.

this desu

>my baby palate can't handle gross bitters
>waah wheres my sugar soda
I'll bet you think people can't genuinely like broccoli either. And I don't mean covered in cheese or ranch

It shows a very special kind of naivete and ignorance to think that something that does not taste good to you cannot taste good to someone else

>I work at a place that sells this thing that lots of people like and let me tell you that thing is awful objectively and anyone who says they like it is lying trust me
Would anyone take this "argument" seriously if it was about any other subject? "Everyone who likes alcohol/liquor is lying to themselves" is basically a meme at this point.

You'd think if it was so obviously true there'd be drinkers who "admit" it, but most of the people saying it don't drink. Gee, it's almost like people who don't like it choose not to consume it, and the people who do continue to consume it.

>character wakes up
>tear ducts aren't ensconced in crust and goo

This is literally you. Oh shit I can't post that.

This is literally you:

DELETE THIS

>Rye
>Whiskey

He would if he drank his 2nd in that 5 minutes like a normal person

all the more reason to do heroin

You, you retarded faggot. Who do you think you're fooling?

literally me

>opens electrical box and sparks two wires together
>everything works again

>Character takes a shot of straight liquor.
>Pretends that it isn't yucky and goes "Mmm yum yummy yum!"
>Leaves a $10 tip.

>character goes into a bar
>orders a beer without saying what brand

>it's a Sup Forums pretends not to wince at spirits even though they burn everyone's throat because of the amount of alcohol in them, regardless of butchness, because none of them have ever been with a nude lady episode

>leave the bottle

That said, you know full well that nobody would drink it just for the burning sensation and chemical flavor alone. We drink it to get shitfaced. "Hey, can I get a milkshake that tastes like surgical spirit please?" Wouldn't happen, would it?

They have a bottle of water right there. Most people mix their liquor with water, it's classy. Drinking straight liquor is trashy subhuman behavior.

>Character takes a sip of wine
>Doesn't start convulsing immediately after

I always notice how people who drink are practically muslim-tier fanatical in their defense of it.

How about you just drink water instead?

Wow user, if you said it, then it must be true !

Because getting drunk is fun and socially acceptable.

People who don't drink are literally following sharia law.

and there it is

>He's a fucking tweaker
Git gud at being high scrub

For what purpose? Are you incapable of having fun sober? Are all the many "social situations" you engage in not fun unless you're drinking?

>Are many "social situations" you engage in not fun unless you're drinking
Pretty much.

They why are you engaging in them?
Why waste your time?

to get laid stupid

Guys want to penetrate girls' vaginas.

It's not a waste of time. There are social gains from participating in these situations. You'll understand when you're older, if you have a family.

>tfw allergic to alcohol and normies just can't understand how someone can live without drinking

>episode name is "the calm before the storm"