Bass plyer available for PAYING GIGS ONLY. I play G, C, D. If your songs are not in G, please transpose them into G...

Bass plyer available for PAYING GIGS ONLY. I play G, C, D. If your songs are not in G, please transpose them into G. If your song has an Em or Bm or anything off the wall I will probably that chord out. Or I could learn those notes for $30 each. If you want me to do fancy stuff like go back and forth between G and D while you hold a G chord, forget it because I'm a "pocket" player.

Minimum $150 per gig within a 5 mile radius of 90220. $5 per mile travel charge for other areas out of town. Please make sure your gigs are on a Compton Blue Line, or you can pick me up at my place. Must be home by 11pm due to previous legal hassles.

No gigs within 500 yards of a school, park, or playground.

Attached: baseguitar.jpg (500x141, 12K)

I wanted to start a garage band and literally had replies exactly like this.

"Only call me for paid gigs" is a real thing.

are you zach ruppel? cuz if you are you owe me $6 for the science projest

The only good guitar is a smashed guitar.
How much is that?

OP is better at playing the skin flute

Bass players are a dime a dozen.
Particularly those that suck so bad they can only play in one key.
Skill up motherfucker.

Attached: bassistsII.jpg (480x487, 35K)

Do a kickflip with ur bass guitar

>No gigs within 500 yards of a school, park, or playground

Attached: 99f39a2b3efcc5375a838efa57bd4e57.png (166x166, 52K)

Change the genre from rock to jazz and the bass player is drowning in poon instead of the vocalist

>paying gigs only
>I play G, C, D
Love the bait. Keep up the good work user.

B...BUT WHAT IF WE PLAY STANDARD E???

Ur an idiot

Professional bass player here (25m usa). No side jobs. AMA.

I only get called for paying gigs. I guess I should go look for some free ones

If Jaco used a pick, would you still eat ass?

>PAYING GIGS ONLY
Good luck.
Enjoy that 5-6 hours of work per gig for +/-$20.
It's especially bad bullshit if you're a drummer.
Either you have to haul/setup/breakdown all your shit within like fucking 10 minutes of rushing & then play for an hour or you have to play with some bullshit "show kit" totally different than your own. If you even get a choice.

Love eating ass, so sure!

I don't use a pick, but I don't judge those who do. Different sound/feel. I started on upright bass, so playing with fingers is more natural for me.

How do bass bois compete?

Attached: 95989823.jpg (758x601, 39K)

>replying to literally ancient pasta

This is why I gave up gigging and became an engineer

useless cunt!

Attached: 77b8a4ba8aaa27099e474ee9cfaab5ac2ca0773c_hq[1].jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Sounds like you fucking suck at Bass. Why would I want to pay you a fucking penny.

it's a fuckin joke you morons. op is a fag and you're his sissies.

how easy is it to learn bass? I know about how hard it is to master, I have heard patitucci and pastorius enough times to get the picture

Your mom's instructions don't count as "previous legal hassles"

>jazz
>pussy
You mean boi pussy

If you think this is a joke you don’t know any bass players

The bass players I know worth $150+ don't complain and demand this much. They can play in a lot more keys and are more flexible in general.

Maybe someone would pay for you to play but I doubt they'd be doing it more than once. I'd bet you'd get negative word of mouth feedback. Or this is a trap.

Why dont you go fck off to fiverr or some shit. You're a lot more likely to bait someone there.

Old copypasta