Do you give to panhandlers when approached for money?

Do you give to panhandlers when approached for money?

Attached: 888ce782307f48fd78c35e26372538ea.jpg (720x960, 86K)

No, I spent some time in San Fran and it's hardened me against panhandling 100%

Only if they suck my dick

This. If you've spent enough time in any major city, you know how to tell these guys to fuck off.

Some panhandlers make more money begging than most people working minimum wage.

We got'em. Take 2 nigga

Yes but it's perfectly acceptable to simply ignore them too. Even if someone is truly in need, a small amount of cash won't help them anyway.

>hardened me against panhandling 100%
What did they do? I often can't bring myself to say no because I'm a faggot.

Depends on my situation and the panhandler. If I'm flush and they're polite, yes. If I'm hard-up or I get told a contrived story, no.

It's not anything they did, it's just that after being asked for change 10+ times a day every day, you realize how many people are out there with their hand out. So after awhile, you just walk by because it takes too much energy to even acknowledge them.

Short answer, just ignore them 100%

no, but every so often if i'm in town and going into a fast food joint or something when i'm approached i'll invite them in. get them something off the value menu, listen to their stories about being homeless. you get to learn pretty quickly which ones are genuinely hungry and which ones just want cash for that next bottle of king cobra

Often I reach in my pocket, acting like I'm taking money out. But instead, I give them the middle finger

I counter their requests with cheapass beer or 2 for a dollar peanuts, but not both. Works every time.

There are hundreds of way to help the poor. Giving cash to panhandlers helps nobody.

>when approached
No, but I'd buy someone a few slices of pizza if they were genuinely hungry or a hot cup of coffee if they looked really cold. Yeah I'm soft but I'm not naive. No money though.

Fuck no

Hell No, unless they are drifters, but bums that sit on the same corner everyday with the same pathetic sob story can eat a dick. Ive had garbage jobs, ive worked for companies that hire felons, being obese or depressed isnt a disability. Fuck you panhandlers!

No I have a vast internal struggle with myself on whether to just keep driving or grab my 1911 out of the glove box and make the world a little bit better of a place

no, never.

Even if I wanted to I pay with everything by card, so no, since I don't have the cash on me.

What caliber is your 1911? I’m looking into getting one myself.

It's 19mm of course. The caliber is right in the name

This is the best thing to do, you never give anyone money for something but instead give them that thing they want. Usually if they aren't lying then they'll take you up in the offer

Exactly - 19mm, 11 bullet mag capacity. Hence 19-11

>some gypsy lady and her middle school aged daughters occasionally beg for money near the local store
>just wish I had the balls to ask them if I could "work something out with them"

I live in a big city. there are panhandlers everywhere.
I have never given money to a white panhandler.
I feel that they could have taken advantage of their color and made something out of themselves the easiest. fuck them let them starve and freeze to death. One less white piece of shit in the world the better.

Attached: 1567111493142.jpg (1080x781, 283K)

Where I'm at there are literal pothead beggars with signs asking for money for their next bowl. Crazy...

Stay mad nigger

dude, go for it. ain't nothing wrong with a healthy titty grope if it helps provide for her daughters. obviously her daughters can watch if you're willing to part with a few extra bucks

the irony is that I am white.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565290319323.jpg (450x800, 45K)

They beg in a crowded area. Also I'm not talking about titty groping some fat old hag.

Give them the finger and tell them to fuck off.
Motherfuckers make more than me yearly and pay jack shit for taxes. Parasite motherfuckers.

I’m not religious but a lot of religions say to do it so I do when I can afford it

oh i see. well if you work something out with the daughters make sure you hum happy birthday during the act. adds an extra layer so they'll always be triggered at a birthday party.

A lot of religions say to do it because a lot of religions and religious leaders survive off of donations and bullshit. They are counting on brainwashing you to give to beggars so that when the collection box comes you don't thing twice about giving away free money.

I'm fit and handsome and middle school aged girls think every older guy is hot. I wouldn't trigger them. I'm god's gift to tween girls.

>or I get told a contrived story
These are always the worst ones who ask for 10 if you give them $1.

understandable have a nice grope

Religions are utter trash I just assumed it was an acknowledgement that the stone that the builder refused could be the head cornerstone or some such feell good nonsense

I used to but not anymore

I just don't care

You should just get real friends instead of trying to buy them.

This happens a lot in especially well off and liberal places like Portland.

If you get in the habit of doing something, you will be more likely to do it and things like it more and more often. If you get in the habit of giving to the poor, you will be more likely to pay your 10% income to the rabbi every month. They couldn't give a fuck about feel good nonsense. It's literally lazy fucks all the way to the top who didn't want to have a real job.

got plenty of friends, one of my bros is why i do this with homeless people. he was homeless for a few months and said it was impossible to focus on getting a job when he was exhausted and delirious from hunger. plus when i have a conversation with them i'll point them in the direction of places i've seen hiring lately. little things can help a lot in the big picture user. adults normally realize that.

I just don't get it. It's got to be some kind of self-aware irony they're trying to do right? Who would actually give some beggar money for weed?

It's usually well off kids who have life so easy they feel cool slumming.

They need to go graze at a super market. Worst case scenario they get locked up for a few months and then get 3 hots and a cot, and free education and training programs. There is literally 0 excuse to beg on the streets. In fact it's illegal in most places. Unfortunately cops don't lock them up because they are all lazy pigs "going after the real criminals" when actually they just want to sit in their speed traps all day.

They are ignored like the rest of the garbage on the street in a big city.

Anything else is just being a stupid fucking idiot.

Attached: hamsterIhardlyknowster.jpg (1080x1561, 377K)

being in and out of county doesn't exactly look good on a background check to a potential employer. i had a hell of a time with my job search after i got out and that was only a 36 day stint with a solid support network on the outside.

There are places that will hire felons.

never denied that, i'm just saying having a record definitely complicates things.

No. I work for my money and you must provide something for me if you want it. At least entertain me.

At the same time, the county jail is almost like a safety net. There's no need for anybody to starve or go homeless. And they provide free adult school as well.

I live in a shithole, there is lots of them in my town. There are a couple of special ones tho'
>guy in his 40's, he says he is dying of cancer and can't afford medical care. He has been saying that for the last 20 years at least
>gipsy kid who walks into restaurants and asks for money to buy milk for his little siblings. If you look carefully after he leaves his obese mom is always waiting for him, sometimes its a bald man in a car
>guy with deformed arms, he is legit and also asks if you know of anyone who would employ him. Once paid him 50 to hold a screen for me for a photo shoot
>gipsy lady who would always ask for more, for some reason she gives you an almond if you give her money, never explains why even if you ask
>dirty guy with long hair, he asks for money in exchange for a joke or a magic trick, he only knows one joke and one magic trick, if you run into him twice the same day he will ask you again
>crazy old lady who used to be a lawyer, she insults you and tells you to kill yourself, then asks for money, then insults you again. Won't take the money if you want to give it to her, will yell at you instead. She will also call you a rapist, even children
>dwarf criminal, its just a dwarf who was convicted for several assaults and thievery
>"georgie" guy on his 50's with deformed legs, they are like 40cm long so he moves using his arms, he is insane too and doesn't actually ask for money but people give it to him anyway. He would also grope any girls that come close enough. Sometimes you will find him beaten up on the street for that, happened 5 times this year. My dad hit him once
>Pan transvestite, he has a pan, will come to a public place asking for money, if he can't get any he will start making noise with his pan nearby until someone gives him anything or a cop forces him to leave
these are the interesting ones i know of, some of these are outlandish but i assure you they are real
Pic related, georgie lying on the street and stopping traffic

Attached: 20840992_1847316285284778_4797152918821553131_n.jpg (480x270, 26K)

the head cornerstone is the one that gets rained on the most.

I'm stealing these for a random table of NPC beggars for D&D

Fuck no. If they ask me for a cigarette yeah sometimes but never money

i myself would handle a pan, but have no money

Go ahead, they are more than appropiate. Forgot a couple tho'
>guy on his 30's he sits near a church with all the gear used to shine people's shoes. He asks for money to buy the bacl thing they use for the shoes, don't knkw how it's called on english. I have seen him there for the past 5 years, he always asks, i have never seen him shinning a single shoe
>same church, old lady in a wheelchair, she just stays there completly still with a can in her hands, she is practically furniture. been there for at least 30 years, i only saw her moving twice.

Give food not money

Yeah I use to be a taxi driver and we work 12 hour shifts and it's common to make $40 on Tuesdays. We use to pick up a panhandler and he would make like $120 in 4 hours and bitch about it. Take a cab home. He lived with his step brother and would buy $100 in crack every day for them to smoke and his brother would smoke and get drunk every day.

Tried selling water when I was homeless at a busy stop light; no one bought any. lulz

In LA you can't get a job being white it's all Mexicans doing entry level and they only hire their own kind it's fucked. I'm 37 live in Houston and never seen a non mexican construction worker here my entire life!

That's a negativo me amigo. I schlep myself up at 6:30 every morning to work 12 hour shifts, you can too. There's plenty of work to go around, Papa Trump is making sure of that.

Tell them to fuck off. If they persist, I remind them that I'm carrying a gun.