Why aren't people reading the transcript?

Why aren't people reading the transcript?

Attached: Transcript-M.png (800x800, 982K)

Attached: 1378104512220.jpg (227x261, 10K)

Why would they? Most Rs are religious, so they just (((have faith))) in what the leaders say.

Analysis is frowned upon. Believe what you are told, no evidence required.

>Why aren't people reading the transcript?

Because Trump supporters literally can't read.

Attached: 1570952890602.jpg (618x680, 83K)

Demacrats and niggers can't read

Attached: 1572221849519.jpg (564x564, 59K)

You gotta love how the Trump crowd is so inclusive towards the mentally challenged.

Attached: 1446494254713.jpg (500x496, 72K)

>Because Trump supporters literally can't read.

Attached: 1573128360804.png (648x478, 121K)

Because they literally don't care.

You play videos of the Orange Idiot contradicting himself, saying one thing and then the very same day saying the exact opposite, and they will still, literally, say that he never lies. He has pretty much said "Yes, there was quid pro quo", on live TV he suggested a foreign government investigate his political rivals, and his supporters will STILL say "no he didn't".

It's pointless. The asshole has our country literally hemorrhaging money, but since it's going into his pocket, no one gives a fuck. Used to be to be a Republican you could disagree and you could, you know, give a fuck about the constitution. Now? You stand up for the constitution you're called a rino.

>built in antenna

Attached: rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg (525x394, 69K)

>nigger Idiot contradicting himself, saying one thing and then the very same day saying the exact opposite,

Yeah, we hate that shit

Attached: 1ea7sw.jpg (534x401, 66K)

folks like you who want dumb solutions to complex problems are the problem
>we
it's just team sports for your kind, you don't have any ideas worth pursuing as a civilization
led by an actual imbecile

>The asshole has our country literally hemorrhaging money
Yeah, when he should be palletizing the cash and loading it on planes, bound for Muslim terrorists.

>how dare you!

Attached: MCCAIN-jumbo.jpg (433x336, 38K)

>Trying to talk to conservative about literal attempt at collusion with a foreign government to undermine the election.
>BUT TRANNY
>Oh, it’s retarded

R’s own your brain and lead you by the nose

Democrats have cried wolf about Trump time and time and time and time and time again and every single fucking time it turned out to be a nothingburger. By this point in time even if Trump did something, there's no fucking way I'm believing it when you liberal faggots have done nonstop attacks against him every single fucking day just because he likes 2 scoops on his ice cream.

>we are ready to buy more Javelin missiles
>I need you to do us a favor though
It’s as clear as can be in the transcript, trump was using extortion tactics on Zelinskyy.

Attached: F4E49048-8399-48B1-92FA-4A19EDBC1C88.png (700x700, 78K)

>Yes, there was quid pro quo", on live TV to stop a foreign government investigate his
son

Attached: Biden-threat-ver.-2.jpg (1208x718, 88K)

>the US government regularly withholds aid (something we don't even have the money to give, but do anyway
>Trump wants a foreign government to end corruption
>Isn't even witholding aid because of said corruption, despite Biden witholding aid if they didn't corrupt to stop investigating his son

It has nothing to do with it being Biden, and it has nothing to do with the the aid.
Biden isn't even his political rival.

How about we don't palletize cash for sand niggers or rich plutocrats? Hard but possible!

Attached: 1563036185077.jpg (766x960, 39K)

>a rino

Those are awesome.

Attached: nashorn-baby-puri1-620.jpg (620x270, 41K)

They learned from the best, the Republican 25 year hate boner for the Clintons. Buckle up buttercup, because this is all you are going to get from all sides for the next 30 years or until the whole country goes up in flames.

>civilization
>led by an actual imbecile

Attached: 1568917578602m.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

RNC party platform meeting. 2019. Colorized

Attached: 1554772790957.jpg (800x769, 77K)

Sorry I can't read, remember

Attached: 1564028869468.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

Because they haven't released an actual transcript? But you already knew that.

Yeah, there are stupid people out there who will support just about anything... I just find it funny that 85% of families with one or more developmentally challenged members are registered Democrats.

What is a nothing burger?

Is Joe Biden president? Probably should have brought it up when he was if you wanted to impeach him, huh?

Red states are populated by a majority of mentally challenged citizens.

Cool story bruh

Attached: 1571186742851.jpg (604x362, 25K)

Yeah I find fake shit really funny too lolol

>Is Joe Biden guilty?
Yes, by his own admission.
How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1569828995979m.jpg (1024x864, 56K)

Sadly, you think fiction is fact and facts are fiction.

simply untrue. The families of mentally challenged individuals make incredible effort to move closer to Democrat-led metropolises and other major cities for the quality of medical care. I've worked in healthcare for 25 years, we're pretty aware of these statistics.

Attached: SBfEoOF.jpg (1920x1032, 999K)

Funny story, the house has released over 1000 pages of transcripts and more are coming. Why aren’t you reading those?

I actually think he is mad, bro.

Attached: RSC7BTXFGUI6TMFGHUBXEG4F54.jpg (1484x989, 184K)

Literally don't care. Fire him into the sun.

From the mans own lips.Are you calling Biden a liar?

Attached: 1568608726614.jpg (570x587, 43K)

That's cool. I live on the moon and the statistics we have about how every single republican fucks their dog will blow your mind.

You are telling me Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri, Indiana, Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas and Carolinas aren’t full of the mentally challenged? lul.

You know Donald Trump's the one being impeached for admitting to treason on television, right?

Not that mad though

Attached: 1571852472429m.jpg (1024x683, 89K)

I’m calling you one.

Why are you obsessed with her?

I read Taylor's testimony yesterday. Seems like a guy who spends a lot of time handwringing over existential fears and cherry-picked assumptions. Sondland is going to fall on his sword for this one, and Taylor is polishing it for him.

Because reading trump's spoken word is even more incoherent than listening to it.

>it was her turn

>Literally don't care.
Funny how you show it

Attached: 1557279994959.jpg (604x502, 47K)

Low-IQ, undereducated, and uneducated individuals are different from mentally or developmentally challenged individuals. That you cannot understand this fact is evidence that you belong to at least one of those categories.

Homo Joe

Literally the only one of over a dozen witnesses that doesn’t outline a clear extortion campaign is Volker, and Volker flat out dismissed the concept of there being any corruption from the Bidens.

>citation needed

Mulvaney is not Trump. Trump is the orange one. Mulvaney is the one wearing concrete boots in the East River.

I accept your acquiescence.

I only heard Joe's words.

Attached: 1568509954392.jpg (960x960, 92K)

How I show that I don't care about joe Biden by not defending him? You're mentally ill.

Its Halloween

You can look for it yourself. it will be the first Google result and every one after that too. :)

>How I show that I don't care about joe Biden by
shilling for him in Trump threads

Ok retard

I didn't acquiesce shit nigger. Theres stupid, and then theres retarded. There are many many stupid people from coast to coast, and certainly a higher concentration of them in the Southern and Mid-Western states. However, truly retarded people move to Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, Chicago, and other major cities. I'm not framing this as a political debate, I'm not claiming that one is red and one is blue, I'm saying that statistically speaking, there are more retards-per-capita in metropolises than in more rural areas.

Funny how you never hear trumps.

I also accept your apology.

The people testifying before right now, explaining how Trump violated the constitution, are Republicans though.

Can you please point out where that happened? No? Oh ok lol. What's it like constantly dissociating?

It's November.

You mean giving them back their own money

Attached: 1532537918631.jpg (640x478, 50K)

Lol yeah bitch that's what I thought. BTFO again huh?

Funding terror, and helping his Muslim brothers. Is more accurate

you mean buying back our own people.

You do realize he is being investigated. Impeachment proceedings have not started yet. My bet is nothing will come of it.

>Can you please point out where that happened

LOL!

A better answer is "no" lmao. How's that citrus dick taste in and around your mouth? Do you see any colors other than orange anymore?

>What's it like constantly dissociating?
Maybe you could tell me.

Attached: 1568146313117.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Oh you should call the media and the house and all the republicans testifying against him because they probably will be interested to hear your opinion. Nobody gives a fuck what you think might happen, random dumbshit.

>btfo
>no u
every time

Projecting you fantasies on to others makes me think you may be denying your feelings on global warming

???

Yeah, forieners are stupid. English is their second language after all

Attached: 1569513982360.jpg (817x607, 60K)

???

Attached: trump-ukraine-quote.png (1400x788, 599K)

You guys ever get so mad online about people teasing your dad that you just autistically post insane streams of unrelated nonsense?

Yeah me either, but this guy wewlad.

Or did you mean this transcript?

Attached: g48Neph.jpg (718x718, 134K)

He had to read his own report to these illiterate fucks. So you have your answer

Attached: 1564029345986.png (500x673, 147K)

His republican staff is testifying that the shit was an exchange like as we speak lmao

What exactly about this quote is wrong? Trump can ask another country to do him a favor to look into alleged wrongdoings by someone else... Even Trump's released transcripts showed that much. The whole issue that came about was whether or not Trump was blackmailing Ukraine that they wouldn't get their military aid unless they looked into Biden.

We have read the report, it’s clear that you have not.

Flubbs are funny

Attached: qy107.jpg (620x400, 73K)

Hilarious, isn't it? From some of the testimony just released they were actually quite close to accomplishing their mission too. The Ukrainians had already scheduled a meeting with CNN to announce their faux investigations into Biden, but due to the whistleblower coming out the Trump administration had to release the funding that they had been withholding, thus leading to the Ukrainian investigation being cancelled.

Attached: yIfSEQ9.jpg (807x1434, 423K)

It said ufos are real, and trump colluded, right?
Cuz both are true

Attached: 1497904713799 - Copy.jpg (1080x566, 114K)

Attached: nu9z78y84an11.jpg (2000x2000, 287K)

Which he was, and it’s called extortion or bribery. Bribery is specifically outlined as an impeachable offense in the constitution. It’s also against the law to accept a thing of value from a foreign government. Neither of these two things even touches on the blatant ethical issues.

Haha I hadn't seen that interaction thx fam.

>I've already decided you're lying
And here we have the most fundamental Trump defense.

Lmao. These fucking idiots didn't even know how to spell "read" before these stupid shirts came out.

There’s only one way for you to find out. I understand that 448 pages is more than you read throughout all of middle school, and it will seriously put a dent in your Fortnite time, but try it, you might gain some much needed insight and self respect.

Bribery as defined in the impeachable offenses section of the constitution doesn't apply when the president is negotiating foreign policy with another country. If it did, then if Trump offered to release sanctions on North Korea if they got rid of nukes, technically that would constitute a bribe as well. There'd be no way a president could do his job negotiating foreign policy if this applied to foreign countries. Checkmate liberal faggots.

He said "even if Trump did something I'm not believing it because of uuuuuu" lol real rational guy.

X fucking D