Her hymen may be intact but I bet her arsehole has had more stinky niggers entering it than the local food bank

Her hymen may be intact but I bet her arsehole has had more stinky niggers entering it than the local food bank.

Attached: ABD0CFBA-9742-458B-A653-67C77B75AAD5.jpg (1118x1732, 345K)

More Importantly, what’s he going to do if he finds out she’s been fuckin?

Disinherit her most likely. Possibly toss her on her ass.

niggers gonna nig

>arsehole
what a fucking cuck

How does someone taking it in the pooper equate to someone watching their S/O get nailed while locked in a cage in the corner?

typical boomer... cringe

Honor death is the only acceptable answer
I mean arabs do it all the time & their culture is totally stunning & brave

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMERNS

Attached: Stop acting like a fucking retard..gif (500x267, 999K)

who knew niggers could be talibans as well?
You're probably right OP, I saw teenager catholic girls getting it in the ass only because they wanna keep their pussy for their marriage... which is hilarious and proves there is no god

>arabs
>culture

you mean the goatfuckers who are centuries behind when it comes to science and civilization because of their retarded religion?

>because of their retarded religion?
I'd say all the wars & bombings & constant switching out of their governments for US favorable ones in service of Greater Israel & keeping the petrodollar value high have a good bit to do with it too.
Not like islam is THAT much more retarded than Christianity, they both worship a version of the same Jewish God Iehovah/Yaweh/Allah.

imagine actually defending sandniggers

Attached: 1535907781688.jpg (477x479, 39K)

Imagine doing so for Jews by being a low effort fag who doesn't even know wtf is going on in the world.

Ok Achmed

Yet another excellent, detailed, and well informed counterargument fren.

He just doesn't want his daughter fucking niggers, any dad can relate really

How old is his daughter?

Just because your hymen is intact doesn't mean you haven't taken it in the ass. Just spouting facts bruh.

At least then only your ass is ruined, and not your vag.

> hymen
.lmao, this doctor is taking the mibey fron this "poor" nigger.

Hirschel shut the fuck up before I fuckin' send the mohel out there for another fuckin' slice.

Attached: image.jpg (656x1025, 318K)

Sorry. OP is britfag. I meant asshole, a bit like you, you fucking inbred colonial.

OP here. That was kinda my point. Daddy wants his little girl all innocent, but I bet she’s been keeping DeMarcus, Jontayne and DuhWayne happy with her other holes.

Pair bonding might not work the same way when the male DNA's going in your ass.

Yep, you're the boomer.