Catfished my girlfriend

Catfished my girlfriend.

Feeling good. Messaged all her friends the screenshots, including family.

Attached: Ugly-Americans-Koala-Blows-Up-The-City.gif (400x225, 990K)

Took 3 catfish profiles but did it

Attached: Jason.jpg (686x1091, 85K)

Total whore

Attached: Jason1.jpg (685x858, 105K)

And found out her friend is a cuck lmao

based
what were the reactions OP?

The world needs more people like you user, originally so

Stupid normalfag no one cares, get out

oh fuck off, that's entrapment

beta uprising when, im sick of this shit

Attached: 1430244087388.png (550x385, 91K)

>But it's not fair! You gave me the option to be immoral =(.

If it took three attempts before she broke, he was begging for her to cheat.

So is OP Tony?

Do you really think catfishing was the only way she would get this kind of attention? She had obviously been unfaithful before.

Oh wow, 3 pleas to cheat on him? a
All it took is a little money. That's what her loyalty is worth, 50 bucks.

So you just wanted to know if she was a slut?
or why?
she was your girl friend?
man why do you let her hang out with her ""friend""
Good i hope you learn to stay away from girls like that if she does weed is no bueno.
You aren't an asshole if you were you would have posted her nudes or something

Yeah, I told her it was cool and I'd watch

ok baby lawyer
you're retarded

maybe she was just fucking with this guy she didn't agree to anything but she smokes weed and that's fucking lame

Kinda this. It didn't seem she was much serious. user shoulda held out longer even though I don't agree with any of it.

Attached: -aan adopt a neet.jpg (920x720, 63K)

is that a dating app or wut. why does she have a profile on dating app if shes with you.

I think OP shot himself in the foot, she wasn't going to cheat until he said he was okay with her cheating for money, and wanted to watch. Now she thinks he is a cuck and will be okay with her sleeping around. He should've told her he didn't approve of that kind of thing and if she had said that he was okay with it even though he wasn't then she would be a cheating slut, but she just seems like she's being offered a good deal and taking it. maybe I'm reading something wrong, shes making the correct decision.

it's a little late and now I'm completely fucked himself you made a complete jackass out of himself in front of all of her friends. nobody would want to date someone who was known to creep on her like this and then flip out and do that type of shit. user is officially an undateable unstable wako

All im saying is he was trying pretty hard to get her to cheat. I didnt say that ops now ex girlfriend was free from blame, but op shares some of the blame.

And found out her friend is a cuck lmao afd3e

Attached: Jason2.jpg (686x746, 80K)

last one. o23hfi08h2fhu

Attached: Jason3.jpg (679x936, 81K)

Just so we're clear ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
But for any roasties out there, your whole understanding of morality is just opportunism. You think making a selfish and evil option easy makes lit less bad.
If you were actually moral, it wouldn't matter at all just how easy it is for you to cheat.
OP would only be immoral if her boyfriend was an other guy, not himself. And regardless moral blame isn't "shared". If you kill someone, having an accomplice doesn't magically reduce your personal culpability.

I agree because my inner philosophy hates testing people like you are somehow above them. This lad find out she's an actual cheater? sure you should never talk to her again. But god this is so low. Have some self respect. This is why I can't stand some bots. Fucking incels.

Attached: kys.jpg (1050x1049, 158K)

Based and ethicspilled

Op here... We argued for 3 hours and told her "I think the double standard should apply to you too. Delete tinder. I don't appreciate you talking to dudes on a hook up dating up."

She said ok and year... I was outside on my phone smoking cigs. After I hanged up. I went back inside my room.

GUESS WHAT SHE DOES? She starts messaging my catfish. Hell no bitch... All these white knights in this thread are ingenious as fuck.

Attached: cogn.jpg (600x600, 80K)

if I knew a girl creeped on a guy by baiting him and then messaged all of his friends with screenshots I would stay so far away from that girl it's crazy it doesn't matter how hot she is

Attached: Get_out_of_my_car.png (327x243, 52K)

>ingenious
Disingenious* lmao sadfe33e

yeah the right thing to do is break up with her and move on. that doesn't mean you act like a crazy wacko and disqualify yourself from dating other women

What is her snapchat? I may ask her for nudes

>his dick is wack
damn op

Yah I totally agree. I'm glad to see one agreeable person. This is such primitive psychotic behavior

Attached: a_aa690005bdffdba1c3c8b203d7be1995.gif (128x128, 1.7M)

Every single person on the planet could say what he did was wrong, but morality isn't a popularity contest you disgusting offal.

Nope, she would be in the right. Taking out trash is dirty but honest work.

I have no idea what that means but I'm old and I've dated a lot of girls and I remember fucking up and acting crazy when I was younger and I know better now

I only post here to let you know I've only posted since now. You underestimate

you're fucking retarded you don't even know what that means and you're probably a crazy idiot and no one wants to be around you because you're poisonous and awkward and fucking insane

>woman shit test men relentlessly
>"its just part of the game bro"

>man shit test woman
>"geez what a fucking psycho"

Seethe harder you piece of shit. Hopefully the people in your life get wise to the fact that all it takes for you to stab them in the back is a convenient enough opportunity.

>We love each other but his dick his wack

AHHAH WTF

BRUH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAAD

OP here. This is who I catfished as.

Attached: 6.jpg (683x1058, 63K)

Your job is to give her money and dick. not test her, creep

>fails 3 catfish tests

does that turn you on user ? be honest

Today I learned that if you make it incredibly easy for a woman to be immoral somehow she's not actually immoral.

That's a rather generous comparison, if anything.
He was testing to see if she was loyal, women shit test just to see if you can read their fucking mind and you're able to win those stupid mind games where no means yes and yes means no.

Maybe it would if his dick wasn't broken.

So you were cucking yourself...?

Yep, because they're opportunists. Explains their low crime rate. It's not out of goodness, it's just too hard and too risky.

Deliberately fucking over the person you're in a relationship with might be right in certain situations, but it sure as fuck is repulsive to well-adjusted people no matter the context. Obviously, you don't have to care about their opinion, but maybe someday you will and will regret acting like this, like some caricatural inquisitor.
Honestly OP probably came off as a worse person than she did. Could've simply broken up when he got suspicious instead of sperging out with all this. Oh well.

Its really sad how nothing can make up for having a small dick.

Attached: penis pill 50.png (668x295, 39K)

1) your girlfriend is on a dating app and you know
2) you said it was ok for her to cheat

>you then reject her for wanting to do something you allow

Yeah people change, it's indeed possible that I'll become a bad person. You help me muster the motivation to avoid that scenario.

It really does prove the paradox that comes with possessive jealous paranoid men, they are all actually cucks as well

Seeing if your woman is willing to cheat is not a shit test.

Shit testing is when women behave unreasonably to see if you're willing to put up with it: If you put up with it it means you're desperate, and if you're desperate she loses interest. She wants a man who isn't willing to prostrate himself for women; someone with conviction, who is sure of himself and his worth. So when she shit tests, she wants you to call her out on her bullshit basically.

Hold the fuck up, fucking what? Must be some LARPing retard, no IDs after all.

Yeah that's what I said. That's why I said, it's a very generous comparison because real shittesting is about petty bullshit to feed her ego, while this is just making sure your girlfriend isn't a whore.

This every Asian male with gf of any race is just coping cause the girl is getting dicked by someone else

It was to feed his ego though. He was alright with her fucking other men

It's that one comment with no confirmation, again no IDs.

OP was not the dude in the screencaps who wanted to watch, guys.

It was two or three posts and it doesnt matter. He will shit test every girl now

>been together for 3 weeks
lmao

Forget it, they'd rather believe that and then use that to write dumb shit like this

Its completely true though. Even if its an aversion at first, constantly fantasizing about your girl getting dicked by other men becomes a fetish. Youll see it in all cucks

It's almost as if two wrongs don't make a right.

Attached: 1570546441618.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

If OP never made this 'wrong' he wouldve never known his GF was a whore.

>fantasizing
projection

There's nothing wrong with making sure your S.O. is loyal.

Attached: 1536294270384.png (352x350, 194K)

>using tinder to talk to girls as a fake black guy
>not wrong

Nope, not at all. He suspected that she was a whore, and he was right.

Imagine being upset that your girl is a whore when you are someone who pretend to be a black guy to hook up with people

w a s t e d
To test their moral character.
>but, but le niggur XD

>incapable of testing moral character without downloading tinder behind your girls back, pretending to be a black guy with a nicer and bigger dick, humiliating your own girl, and then blogging about it all on Sup Forums
Moralfags and snitches are not based

>we love each other but his dick is wack

>FUCK ANOOoN STOP I DIDNT M- *choking sounds* AAAA I DIDNT MEAN I LOVE PLEASE Y-YOURE KILLING.... ME

Attached: 1573094428553.jpg (523x800, 214K)

This. All men must get boyfriends and stop thinking about 2d girls

You're just so hung up on the themes involved and it's value as a tool for shaming, not what's actually happening. Haha cucking nigger. Online dating site for whores and losers XD. Like a toddler laughing hysterically at the word penis or vagina.

put me in the screenshots bruhh

>word salad
Keep pretending to be black

>>world salad
Holy shit you really are animalistic.

>his dick is wack

Attached: 1552987974914.jpg (245x389, 33K)

What are you messaging her on op?

The absolute state of White """Women""".

orgig

>we love each other but his dick is wack
I feel nauseous

Attached: 1573120008971.png (224x224, 85K)

Add me in to the screencap good sir.

and condolences on your dick game

Attached: 66700836_150474432789598_4150154892998082560_n.jpg (480x480, 18K)

OP you're paranoid and pathetic. All women are whores, realize this from now on.

Also, your gf talks like a retarded bimbo pothead, I would've known she was a big slut just after speaking to her once.

Claiming buddy's immoral for wanting to see if his gf was unfaithful whiteknights reeeeeee.

Neither are whores and cheaters.

My smile and optimism- gone. Now that's a bad feel. How did it not kill you to read that, OP?

Two wongs don't make a white

One guy is right tho, without any harder evidence her friends are just gonna default to her side. You should have gotten her to send nudes first, then she'd be fucked.

Lmao have secks incel

He already knew but was in denial, is how I see it. Since he knew she was on tinder.

Lmao op you fuckin dicklet you deserved it

Also

>been together three weeks
>we love each other

Cringe

It was a test. She failed.
Best he know now on his own terms than later by Tyrones.

Lmao! OP confirmed cuck, wants to see his woman used by black cock

Attached: 1B012AEA-B1B3-4ED7-8EB1-D320767B215D.gif (369x207, 1.04M)

You were destined for the cuck shed. Congrats.

Oh please, OP is beating his little peepee to the thought of a black bull barebacking his GF

Attached: C9818861-0BC5-42E5-8629-AF403F459629.gif (457x255, 1.29M)