ITT: Everyone lives in the dystopian r9k apartment block

ITT: Everyone lives in the dystopian r9k apartment block.

Attached: IMG_6447.png (720x537, 874K)

Where is this from?

south africa
ponte tower

can confirm - now full of kaffirs.

Newfags confirmed. Finally a quality thread on /b.

Floor 37 here. When will security be arriving? The mutant problem is getting out of hand

This now reminds me of blocks from Dread.

Attached: 640px-Dredd-Film-City-View.png (1040x578, 574K)

Roolin for my floor?

Floor 715 reporting in boss, wonder where all the shit posting is

>been about a week
>it's been a while since I've seen anyone else
>mostly just waiting and gunning down the occasional murderbot
>between these encounters I find simple pleasure in the silence not found in the chaos on the lower floors
>it's been a couple months since I set out on my journey from floor 78
>I'm on floor 868 now
>mfw I'm not even halfway there yet

Attached: IMG_6448.png (1280x1122, 1.87M)

Dystopia? Utopia!
No working, food, water, PC and TWINGO
whaz would be better?

Attached: 1571979919988.jpg (3464x2370, 610K)

Jesus fuck. How hard would it have been to add something that flowing vines could grow up? Put a thin lattice all the way up and put a flowering vine and it will grow all the way up it. Why thing everyone wants a window facing concrete?

Attention citizen

We like to inform you the martial law on floor 234 and 233 is over. The public execution of the anti government terrorist is tomorrow 3 pm all citizens from floor 232 and 235 must attend. Not showing up can be punished by beatings or death.

Design is good, you can lit up plants

Top tier thread

Floor -98 here its hell down here I need more ammo they're already here. I've got 2 mags left, I'm not going to make it.

Floor 160 here

This guy just showed up in my living quarters and when I asked him if I could help him he didn't answer and he's just been standing like this for about 20min. Anyone else having this problem?

Attached: 1546793026003.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Looks like a class 55

Guards are being dispatched.

inside looks like this

Attached: KYCsiG8.png (1280x1024, 1.37M)

Floor 43 here

I keep hearing my neighbor jack off with anime music.

Must keep climbing.
>Floor 61
>Floor 62
>Floor 63
>Floor 64
>Floor 65
>Floor 66
>Floor 67
>Floor 68
*Wheezing*

>greetings citizen
>we'd like to inform you your roommate have been imprisoned for being a faggot
>and thank you for informing us about this crime

>Attention, residents: miscount detected in your block. Cooperation with your local Civil Protection will result in full ration reward.

Use the elevator.

Basement here

I'm jackin' off to trap threads on my brand new high end PC bro.

>fucking elevators are down again
>oh well i'm only on the 19th floor i'll just take the stairs
>OMFG not this guy again
>i mean i get that he's old and i should maybe help him down the stairs but i'm a beta incel so i just sort of trail behind him slow and unsure of myself like a duckling
>cmon man hurry up
>maybe i can just sort of slip by him
>nope

Attached: ed209.jpg (500x336, 135K)

>Attention security forces. Anticitizen reported in this community. Code: lock, cauterize, stabilize.

Attached: d0bf20914ab0f915a17dd4ffa.jpg (540x460, 44K)

There's no halfway to infinite. You could climb forever. Reach floor 12 345. The wise rape dwarf will tell you all the truth, about this building, the nectar, and yourself.

im not a bugman so i wouldnt live there

Fuck this gay earth. I sure am glad I have Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /gif/ and /o/ and /diy/ and most importantly, /fa/. Gotta stay up to date in this distopian life.

Attached: 1573045231089.gif (191x227, 787K)

floor 77 here, i live in apartment C34; can someone deliver me some cipramil? i cant move from home; i can offer a meal with some fried rat and fungus tea

>day 164
>everything is going as planned
>the 'humans' belief i am one of them
>but slowly they are becoming more like me

Attached: ZGD2JCRBUAI6TJ2ZFOCUDO56EA.jpg (530x486, 68K)

>like me
Theyre getting gay?

Dominos here!

Who ordered pizza?

why do you all want to find the roof? even if you dont die falling, you will get crazy before

>they told me I was born on floor 37
>by the time i could remember things my folks had gotten us to floor 85
>they died a few years ago, on floor 372
>I don't even know why i'm climbing, I'm not sure my folks knew either
>but at this point I've got nothing left but the climb

>redistribution of rations is strictly prohibited and is punishable by loss of ration rights and exclusion from social activities

floor 55 here, someone's water is running and it's starting to flood the floor, but they barricaded their apt and we cant get in to stop it. What's maintenance's number?

> please submit all requests in writing with your floor number and apt number clearly stated so we can ~~find you~~ contact you about your request.

We are the climbers. Our small community first began on the lower floors, with tales of sunlight and pools as far as the eye can see at the very top of the tower. Our forefathers began climbing the stairs long ago until their strength failed them and could climb no more, to be left with little ceremony by the next generation who would continue on, to climb the unending climb. It has been forgotten how long we have been climbing. We have no record of which floor we currently occupy.
Each day we continue on, each day we climb.

We are the climbers.

floor 77 apt c34: needing lithium carbonate, cant move from bed

Ive always wondered, could we drill through the side of the tower and make an opening into the real world? The roof is unreachable, the ground floor has been lost to time. This could be the one way out.

Guard station AlphaNeroFoxtrot9. Unable to execute dispatch. Hostiles making forced penetration again and Dave's got the shits.