whites are subhumans

I approve of this

all wh*tes shall hang

lashante mi kantare

/cum/

Post anime qts now!

el americANO

>macedonia
its like serbs,bulgars and albanians took a dump and some sick freak collected it and molded it all into one and called it a country
i literally, unironically think that even fucking kosovo is better than that shithole
even in yugoslavia it was probably considered as the bottom of the barrel fuckhole,just imagine being conscripted back then and having to serve there
i think i'd off myself tbqh

I appreciate your enthusiasm in hating Shkopia, but dont hate them too much, soon they will join greater Albania.

ethnic not greater

fixed

>t. the shiptaroid from slovenia

maşallah

good post imo

there are literally like 5000 albanians max in slovenia. 0.2% of the population, do you realize how astronomically low the odds are of a slovene poster being an albanian diaspora?

not everyone who thinks fyrom is a meme that went too far (pretty much everyone anyway) is a shqiptar

stop using this retarded turk meme
turks are WHITE

I have some news for you, there is an actual shiptar posting under the Slovene flag. What gives him away is that Slovenes see us as backward but they never actually hate(d) us. We're just as much a small country like them fucked up by someone from the vicinity. Whereas they had the luck to be located in the proximity of actual civilized peoples we got the luck to be stuck with barbarians like you, among others.

This is /balk/ not /balt/

Oh and he has actually admitted to being one previously because I berated him for living in another SLAVIC country instead of the great bunkeroid abomination of illyria.

most balkan post ever
>WE WUZ VICTIMZ, THE BARBARIANS SURROUNDING US ARE DRAGGING US DOWN, ITS TOTALLY NOT US BEING DUMB FUCKS LIKE THE REST OF THE BALKANS
fyromians are genuinely the most deluded people on this board

Fuck anime

Reminder that anime are degenerate and a product of Jewish propaganda

servian brainwashing made them just like serves indeed, they live in an alternate reality bubble

unfortunately unlike serves they dont have the industry, nor population, nor economy, nor history, traditions, military, etc etc etc..

>serbian industry

>be us
>economy already fucked up in the ending years of yugo
>separate
>wars happen there so our biggest export market collapses
>east complete shit
>west black hole
>south get embargoed by greece till 1995
>north still wars, yugoslavia gets under sanctions
>muh US, IMF and insert_random_letter_agency comes in - "privatize errything" - not just our export markets got btfo but now retards started ruining our economy themselves to appease our new overlords
>300k shiptars run from kosovo and put themselves here - another strain
>2001 they thank us for giving them refuge by starting a terrorist campaign against us

Yes we were truly blessed with great surroundings here.

shit happened to everyone in the balkans, stop blaming others for your shitty situation

serves, albanians, bosniaks had it much harder and you dont see them complaining as much as you do

yes :(

Are you fucking dumb? Go try to be a landlocked country somewhere with nothing but shit on all sides and the only one actually decent hating your guts.
Dumb tatar

did fyrom take part in any war?

For Bosniaks and Serbs sure
Your country is shit because it's inhabited by subhuman idiots
There is pretty much no other explanation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_Civil_War

im sure you woudlve been switzerland tier if you werent here, dumb shqiptar

No but Slovenia tier would do, thanks.

but albania is unironically much better than macedonia, and thats an objective truth, not just my bias speaking. the living standards are almost the same yet it actually has a coast, nature, and stuff to do in general and a future wheres fyrom is literally just waiting to die

>styrofoam HDI

>shqiperi HDI

lmfao wow but i thought fyromians were ADVANCED SUPERIOR BEINGS

>but albania is unironically much better than macedonia, and thats an objective truth
Yeah? Explain to me why your countrymen here don't flock to their flourishing motherland then?

the civil war wasn't as simply the ponzi schemes
serbs just started wars and lost

why would people who lived there since before your ethnicity was even invented move out? 80.4 IQ in action

ign typo

>in a stupid fucking MONKEYdonian's piss stained,vomit covered dogturd of a "brain" anyone who just points out a simple fact is automatically seen as an albanian

Because we're supposedly worse than their motherland? Why stay in a shitty place if you can live in a better one and surrounded by your own people at that?
Maybe you should ask your parents why they didn't stay in their own shithole instead of going across the ocean so you can play patriotic diaspora on the computer instead?
Or the thousands of K*sovars fleeing and seeking asylum in Western countries?

you have literally zero industry
you dont produce shit
you have the population of the average european capital city
half of it is muslims gypsies and other undesirables and thats not counting old people
you have no trade relations and traditions with most of the world cos you literally didnt exist 20 years ago
you literally are spending your time to convince people on a random Djiboutian basket weaving forum that your capital is somehow first world when its, all memes aside, is a thrid or forth biggest city tier in every other Balkan country, not mentioning that everyone in the world makes fun of how kitsch it is.

all banter and memeing is good, but you are actually delusion about your own situation and for some reason, despite being borderline Albanian tier you think you can talk down on any other balkan coutnry when even fucking Serbia is doing way better than your, holy shit

defending my ethnic group when i can from butthurt induced propaganda is not playing patriotic diaspora, i never said albania nor albanians is the greatest place on earth, i just said that macedonia is worse and a futureless cultureless shithole because its true

the marquis of mozzarella
the archbishop of cannoli

if you haven't joined your local mason lodge yet you should be chemically castrated or enslaved

how the F*CK do we deal with the wh*Te problem once and for all????

>despite being borderline Albanian tier
fuck off nig
it has gotten better here

i am better than you

the doge of mascarpone

>local mason lodge
i heard its basically just a glorified frat for old people at this point though, sounds gey tbqh

literally me

Your post emits way too much butthurt to actually consider a serious reply to it.

>defending my ethnic group when i can from butthurt induced propaganda is not playing patriotic diaspora
Literally the definition of patriotic diaspora.
>hurr durr everything bad others say about my people/country is servo-fyromian propaganda and not true

>i never said albania nor albanians is the greatest place on earth, i just said that macedonia is worse and a futureless cultureless shithole because its true
Which again begs the question, if we're worse and without any future why aren't the zergs moving there?

grandlodge.gr/distinguished-greek-freemasons-weg-68014.html

BASED

based Masonlad

In the end of August, Russian forces fiercely attacked the Turkish quarter in Rousse, which the almost completely razed to the ground. That enraged the Turkish governors and they decided to massacre the whole Bulgarian population in Rousse — all of them were taken out in the field near the Vladikova bahcha (the present Youth's Park), where they spent several days and nights. Vedar managed to slip out of his surrounded house though paying a bag of gold. He dropped in at the Italian counsul Enrique de Gubernatis, together with whom they invited the influential Turk hajji Mehmed Alia to ascend with them to the Leventa hill, in order to lobby with Delaver Pasha, the commander of the Egyptian forces positioned around the city.

When they came in at the pasha's, the three of them made the masonic sign with a hand. Realizing that he was talking to a higher-ranking brother, he promised Ivan brotherly cooperation. When the delegation came down from Leventa, they found the population surrounded by the regular Egyptian army, which guarded them from the Cherkez and bashi-bazouk soldiers. The result was an exodus from a secure death for 4000 Rousse citizens and of setting the city ablaze.

>Your post emits way too much butthurt to actually consider a serious reply to it.
the fyromian respone, every single time, lmao
>m-muh butthurt
>m-muh repeating the same thing in every thread without actually providing an argument

>tfw one of the youngest members in the lodge

What's your excuse for not being a great contribution to the world? Come join us, user

youtube.com/watch?v=WqNaGVCud1g

ive watched Eyes Wide Shut and its 2spooky4me

also, im relatively poor, they wont accept me

>you have no trade relations and traditions with most of the world cos you literally didnt exist 20 years ago
How else can I label the above for example?
Or
>you literally are spending your time to convince people on a random Djiboutian basket weaving forum that your capital is somehow first world
which is something I've never actually done. You are confusing me with fyrombei which is enough to discard your reply for stupidity.

im not saying that (you) exactly do this, but there are like 3-4 fyromians posting here tops and when 90% of the fyromian posts all together are made by "fyrombei" and are radiating incredible levels of butthurt, dont get surpirsed when people generalize you all with him

fyrombey and fulgrim are actually the normal ones funnily enough, its the two(?) servofyromians that are the butthurt ones

what do you lads even do in your meetings? assuming youre not bullshitting

There is more than that and not my fault you actually take fyrombei's posts seriously when it's obvious af that he's trolling you ALL the fucking time. And succeeding from what I can see.

tbqh the problem with fyromians here is that they keep throwing insults when not in position to do it and getting extremely assravaged when you respond to their shitposting
side that they're fine

i agree, i said it in the earlier thread myself as well, they can dish it out but they cant take it

Who are the biggest Sup Forums shitposters? Guess where we also have the biggest diaspora.

flag ceremony, prayer, goes first by the chaplain. Then there is some lengthy discussion about the matters of importance currently of the lodge, such as maintanance. Other stuff include history "lessons" or various other stories told by the higher ups

Sup Forums raid was quite successful, i managed to make everyone buttmad
subhumans with weak temper because they know that everything i say is true
we should do it more often

aussies lost their shitposting reputation long ago

>raids
I remember when I was 14

sounds gay, dont you do any kewl conspiracy stuff

Sup Forumsedditors have literaly zero self-awareness, holy shit

it's just that we are the most succesful and honorable order around and retards trying to justify shit like "m-muh illuminati" while they keep ignoring the real problem.

Meanwhile, I've been accused by many greeks of us having mind controlled tornadoes, nukes, jewish puppets and deadly virus capsules. The average Greek isn't very smart, you see.

where do i sign up?

swedes stopped posting, probably killed themselves
bong subhuman is still going, he got assblasted pretty hard

yeah pol is an echochamber for clean-shaven fedoras

im just posting ameriorcs and not even reading 90% of the posts, lmao

best meme in a while

you literally can just apply online

BTW to the fucking retard that posted the roach's version of my oc
fuck you faggot, now people are strawmanning it
my oc was perfect and can't be refuted

kek

>OP has been fucking up VPNs for the rest of us for ages now. I come across his permanent bans for these threads pretty often, I see now he's moved on to Bulgaria since he already got Turkey, Canada and Slovenia banned.
>Sup Forumseddit paranoia

the swedes are back
topkek they're salty

freemasons are based

>discuss about history
>educated
>cultured
>actually believe in god
>donate money and be good people

the opposite of the Orthodox Church
>mostly atheists
>kike roots
>greedy
>corrupt
>steal money

cant risk it mate.
on the day of the rope,freemasons will be the first to go.

yes, because law abiding, god fearing citizens are the ones that get the boot

kikes of course get spared, like the corrupt kikes in the patriarchate

This rejection of the britkike's whiteism pleases me greatly tbqh. If only this could be somehow spread to balk normies, it would be a giant step towards national maturity.

the day of the rope will come sandnigger christcucks

ull be the first one to hang, whitey

I will burn down every kike monument that you brainwashed sandnegroes call churches and raise paganism ones in their place

the kikes want us to worship their sand religion

start practicing paganism or you won't be saved

i think it's the smug smileys
they always drive them mad

praise prometheus

i approve this
greece (and rome) thrived under paganism

THESE

thread archived

the swede at the end was so fucking assblasted that he assumed the doctor on the meme was supposed to be a med and commented on his blue eyes
i like the italian that was commenting alongside us, i've seen him before in germany hate threads