How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

How do i leave my small town if I’m on probation for being black?

I read stuff online for awhile and stuff from lawyers said you can get off early with good behavior if everything’s taken care of and paid off and they said its somewhat easy to travel around the state

Also i have a curse from god or Satan attacking me. I have non stop perfectly timed coincidences in my life and signs and shit. And i always have the worst possible disaster strike down anytime i get anywhere or almost win

Attached: 94B8BA65-4A8E-4ECF-B062-1F7E86CE1614.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDAt8vY0vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop blaming bad things that happen on god or satan or curses, none of those things exist.

Define disaster

Dude i have perfect timed non stop coincidences and disasters like shit will always happen at the worst possible time and ill get like some sign or coincidence or some shit reminding me that my life is a pile of shit while being tortured

Literally every way i have found a way out of my town is gets ripped away one by one even though it all should work

Like a flood will take out an apartment you just signed a lease for?

>wah wah i went to jail for being black
Fuck off

It's all your fault.

Attached: confetti.jpg (250x229, 7K)

We need specific examples of these disasters in order to determine how to help

this

Without examples I'll just assume that the "disasters" you speak of are results of poor choices made without thinking about how they will affect your future. Like my friend that complains about how his life sucks because he frequently gets caught with drugs in his car or some stupid avoidable shit. All the shit in his life just piles up because he's too overwhelmed to deal with it and in the meantime makes more poor decisions, like not calling his parole officer when he has never once received a call to come down for a random drug test when he was told at the beginning that he would get them over a period of 6 months.

Step 1: pack your shit in a car
Step 2: leave

Also holy shit, how long have you been on probation for being black?? I feel like this is season 12 in family guy where Peter finally snaps at Bonnie and says either have the baby or don't

Stop posting copypasta and get off Sup Forums for starters.

No but the shit is just as bad. And keeps happening

Is this you?

Attached: anonymous-01-31-19-thu-12-12-13-no-791431552-how-do-i-leave-my-small-town-41320447.png (500x760, 71K)

Dude

I try to leave my town i get arrested for something that isnt even my fault
I get punished worse than anyone for it too
I try getting a card to use medical marijuana and i get told no and everyone else i talk to has no problem at all
I try to transfer
Something bad always goes wrong and it should be easy
I try to get off early with good behavior i get the biggest bitch in the building to deal with
I always have like perfect signs and coincidences and shit shoved in my face while I’m already at my lowest
Ill have to go somewhere that I FUCKING HATE GOING and itll snow
God knows i hate the snow and itll snow perfectly on the day i have to go do miserable shit

I fucking HATE god

This is all in the past YEAR of god torturing me

It's not because you're black, it's cause you're a whiny little faggot

God is such a faggot.

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

1. God is not real, so blaming him or any other fictitious entity is only making it harder on you since it keeps you from accepting responsibility.

2. Decide what's more important to you: your freedom, or drugs and illegal activities, hanging out with people that get you in questionable situations where you are likely to get in trouble. Regardless of whether or not these activities should or should not be illegal.

3. You're in this mess now, the only way out is through it. Deal with the shit you hate for now until it's all over.

4. Once it's over, don't do the same old things that get you in the same old trouble.

5. You can make it. Accept responsibility for what you've gotten yourself into, deal with it, and it'll get better and you can move on with your life.

Really because youre black? Not because youre a stupid fucking bitch?. Shutup nigger.

It’s god and I know it

fuckin checked
this is now a get thread

Attached: Swedish-Chef-Muppet-Show.jpg (500x930, 55K)

Okay, well, good luck with that logic then. Though judging from where it has gotten you so far I'd say it's going to get worse.It's not god, it's you. Even if god IS real, it would still be your fault. They say god helps people who help themselves.

We’ll he only attacks me

So you think you're the only person in the world that bad things happen to?

No but it definitely is happening

Move to Israel and promote open borders

Right. And Santa clause is the reason I didn't get the IBM laptop I wished for for Christmas when I was a kid. Not because my family was poor, or because I took apart all the toys people bought me because I wanted to see the insides. It's because Santa clause decided I didn't deserve a laptop.

Same fagging projecting like crazy. Get back to your jidf kike

Nah, it sounds like you have something in the neighborhood of schizophrenia.

> Also i have a curse from god or Satan attacking me. I have non stop perfectly timed coincidences in my life and signs and shit.

See?

Sixth time the charm. Huh, negro?

Yeah fucking right dude like that’s anything like my Noah’s flood shit going on

>sixth

Attached: picardsi.png (1280x856, 1.14M)

If that's the case then OP should DEFINITELY stop smoking weed

It’s not scizo dude

I even told my friend on discord all the crazy perfectly timed coincidence shit.

>2019
>still arguing with godfags

Attached: D95FE1A0-B6D6-44ED-90E2-4FA2647108B6.jpg (500x375, 64K)

Go to Africa.

I wasn't drawing a similarity between the severity of the two negative experiences, I was drawing a similarity between you saying something is god's work and me saying something else was santa's work. They're both equally not based in reality.

Yeah I get it gods not in a science book but this shit is just way too much to just be “life”

What do you mean it's too much to be life?

You’ve been posting this for weeks, maybe months. You are truly pathetic.

Lol oh you told your friend on discord nevermind then. Idiot.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDAt8vY0vg

Look how perfect this shit is

ok boomer.

Do you collect these
What's the longest time elapsed

Attached: 1494177900874.jpg.jpg (533x700, 84K)

After school fun

Judging from OP's schedule, I highly doubt there's school, or jobs, only probation for being black while trapped in a small town by God.

Over 40 replies, congratulations bro

Attached: 1572533612217m.jpg (883x1024, 72K)

So this is probably fake?

farts, I've been had

God wants you to die. kys

I run a business

I have explosive diarrhea