How do you fags deal with your anger? I need suggestions/help

How do you fags deal with your anger? I need suggestions/help.

Attached: 7567-89.jpg (239x348, 10K)

Bottle it up and hold it inside where it can fester into a mental illness.

I read the Bible, it reminds me that I'm not the one who's supposed to deliver judgement. Jesus reminds me to forgive my enemies and pray for those who oppress me. The antidote to anger is forgiveness.

Depends on the circumstances. Sometimes forgiveness is the answer, sometimes just taking action against it is the answer, sometimes actual violence (verbal or physical) is the answer.

I just beat my kids.

>hold it inside where it can fester into a mental illness
Does that really happen?

>read the Bible
The Bearded Wizard comes down from Cloud World to die because everyone on Earth sucks. Sorry to spoil the ending.

I hate dealing with people who are simply full of shit. What I've com to realize is that people do not mature past a certain age, rather they get better at being subtle systematic assholes. It worries me though, because I have these episodes where I get super angry and am unable to calm myself down; it causes me to do stupid shit like dangerously cut-off people in traffic and slam my fists on counter tops (this apparently scares my female coworkers who do nothing but bitch and moan anyway). I'm a little paranoid I will not be able control it one day and it will land me in jail. I already have an aggravated DUI on my record from 2017. Any slight legal fuck-up could end me.

I bang your mom.

By being so tired after the wage slaving job that I ain't got time to be angry

Probably.

Well, I'd say the problem is on your end, then. Realize that these people will not change and in fact as time goes on, there will be more and more of them as humanity gets stupider. And yet most people do not need to resort to outbursts.

Anger management should be your watchword.

Attached: 1554098488778.jpg (319x240, 24K)

of course

Drink

W33d

Not OP, but I tried this method: It made me react less to being angry but it only internalized my feelings to where they became even worse.

Remove yourself from the anger inducing situation immediately, and if you can't, cramp up so you can't move anymore until the situation passes.

no shit sherlock

smoke ciggies and listen to self help videos in my car

Attached: 1550778633639.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Lift weights, go for a run.
Always feel great afterwards.

Attached: 1559310035117.webm (733x550, 1.06M)

>tips fedora

Exercise helps.

He doesn't read it for the crucifixion as much as he does for the message Christ left. And everyone comparing Christ to a "zombie" is retarded. A zombie is the walking dead. Christ is said to have become alive again. He is ALIVE. Not an animated corpse without self awareness or conscious thought. Would you say that someone who flat lined and died in the hospital for over an hour and was revived is a zombie? Clearly not. They were dead, and they were brought back. There are people who've had their hearts stop and had their brains cease function who've been brought back. They are not the walking dead, they are alive again.