Do you want to visit Japan someday?

Do you want to visit Japan someday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCVmz3n15U7S52xShN8NCzsw
youtube.com/channel/UCW_yDyDfu1bpqDNxeobW02Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4kVOU0cvtug&index=87&list=PLCXSKSR1qp-vQ0dQITiyemFSA6e8u5pMY
haneda-tokyo-access.com/en/transport/pdf/routemap_en.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=hJSFh5yeNjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Sure why not

david is right

No

はい

I'm even learning Japanese

Already bought the plane tickets

Only when we annex it.

>When our history is taught to others in school

Lmao, what?

t. David Meyers

Quick course in us history
>independence
>civil war
>D-day 1944 neva forget
>commies
>muh 9/11
>today

yes but it is expensive, even if I had the money I don't know if I'd be able to drop that much of it.
my best chance of ever going is probably joining the military and hoping I get stationed there.

kyes weeb

nop

Surprised you didn't take the piss out of the muh hertiage part.

I want to, but I already like anime and going there would make me feel like a legit weeb/loser.

lmao enjoy rotting alone in your shitty apartment this winter, maybe you can train the dustdogs to do tricks

Yes but not becasue of animu but becasue of their food, culture etc. I want to see those big ass Japanese cities, vending machines everywhere, ride a cool trains etc.
+ Im 190cm. I want to go to a country where i'd be giant.

>complaining about weebs on a weeb exclusive website
For what purpose?

Yes. I want to get Japanese Visa and move to Japan and become a Manga or Hentai artist. I want to study the Japanese language and study the Katana and the Bushido code. I want to learn to properly wear kimonos.

Maybe someday i will marry a cute Japanese girl with massive breasts. Wish me luck.

Regards: Jussi-San

I have and I will return

Yeah, I like the history and would love to see temples and shit. I also heard the nature is pretty beautiful, especially Hokkaido

Very much so, this.

When the PLA takes over Japan, I will make sure that the people of Hokkaido are undisturbed from my carnage.

You could at least show some effort with a Chinese proxy but no. You just don't care. No one cares anymore.

Its chinese diaspora

Yes. I want to caress Shikoku wheat fields, I want to dive and to find pearls in the sea, I want to pray the moon for a flood (or better). I will pray in the aokigahara for the spirits of the tress, I will put some snow of the Fuji in a bottle and will bring it back home. I want to watch the sun rising there.

definitely
I hope they build that brigde to Russia so I can take a big ass road trip

I don't want to get nuked or hit by a tsunami.

Not really in my plans, but I'd travel to any country really

I guess just to see what it looks like
And to look at some weeb shit maybe
Hey Russia, that's OUR colony , we nuked them first

Yes, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get far not knowing the language

If you look at this, you can relive enough to save money even if you do not come to Japan.
ONLY in JAPAN
youtube.com/channel/UCVmz3n15U7S52xShN8NCzsw

internationally ME
youtube.com/channel/UCW_yDyDfu1bpqDNxeobW02Q

Thanks, beautiful channels

For those who want to see real daily Japanese cycling, this video is recommended.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kVOU0cvtug&index=87&list=PLCXSKSR1qp-vQ0dQITiyemFSA6e8u5pMY

いいえ

This december actually, anyone got a map for the train lines in tokyo?

>train lines in tokyo?
haneda-tokyo-access.com/en/transport/pdf/routemap_en.gif

youtube.com/watch?v=hJSFh5yeNjo

This is the only reason I wan to go to Japan

Visit? Sure. Live? No.

I want to visit India.

most burgs sincerely think everyone learnt about rosa parks and their shit show civil and indian wars worldwide, and that ww1 and 2 was all them for some reason, can't fathom other countries would focus on their own foundation and past not the almighty U.S.

I'd let anyone stay in my house while I'm visiting somewhere nicer