He doesn't support Mother Russia

>he doesn't support Mother Russia

Russia isnt my mother, iberia is my mother.

Putin =/= Russia, Mario.

unpaid kremlinbot here. AMA

Fuck Putin.

I miss these days

whore russia should be broken like germany was after 1945.

First demolish all major cities via strategic bombing. Don't leave even two bricks on top of each other.

Then kill all men between the ages of 18 and 64. Force the women to watch.

Then start the rape. rape ALL females, children, women and elders, for the next 2 years. Make their children watch as they are repeatedly raped by scores of men. If the children try to defend their mothers kill them. Break them until they will willingly suck dick for a cigarette.

Then split the federation up into multiple small, irrelevant countries that will never again be a threat to anyone.

That is the only viable solution to the ryssä problem. That or nuclear holocaust. The only problem with nuclear holocaust is that some innocent non-ryssä might get caught in the blast wave.

>Then start the rape. rape ALL females, children, women and elders

What the fuck are you on about macaco?

THIS

Reminder that you're cunt will never have a ultra badass president who rides a manly motorcycle with outlaw biker gang, has a black belt in Judo, hunts and wrestles bears, assasinates people who he doesnt like and drives a camo Lada Niva and hangs out with American action movie stars.

Why am I getting called an edgelord for proposing that russians get the same treatment that germany did. because that's literally what happened to germany. Or are we pretending that it didn't?

Why stop at Russia? Americans we're very malignant towards germans in ww1 and ww2. That's not even inlcuding how USA and GB funded both the nazis and commiunists.

Reds make Americans look like saints, don't be ridiculous

americans aren't inherently evil though. they're at worst stupid. ryssä will never stop being evil.

Reds are motivated by envy and carnage, you are motivated by shekels.

Purposefully starving germans after the war is not stupidity, its intentionally malignant.

Also, Russia wasnt the only one that went on a rape spree. Allies did it as well.

Extremely good post
Godspeed

>RIDF
#1 the krauts deserved it
#2 the reds were motivated by animal instinct

but y tho? Russia isnt the USSR anymore. in fact, theyve arguably been humiliated in a much worse way; they had all their power striped from them, and now are nothing but a 3rd world joke with a military that deludes itself into thinking its still a superpower, when in reality it is nothing more than a laughing stock.

Fuck off n*zi scum.