Hi Sup Forums i have lorazepam and alpralozam and im planning to mix them with alcohol tomorrow. Is it good for a party...

Hi Sup Forums i have lorazepam and alpralozam and im planning to mix them with alcohol tomorrow. Is it good for a party? Do you have any experiences with this 2?

Attached: 520140_1.png (800x800, 55K)

No experience. Be safe and don't die user

probably black out. nurse your drinks. don't go crazy.

In my experience I would advice you to skip the lorazepam, I never had much luck using that recreationally. Alprazolam plus some drinks is a good time though, just be careful if you don't have a tolerance because it can knock you on your ass!

Ahhh you'll for sure black out.

Used to do this all the time when i was in High school.

Sometimes you'll have an okay time. But you'll sure black out

I have drank nearly every time I have done any drug. I have drank on diazepam and lorazepam. No problems. You just get drunk a little faster and feel a little different type of buzz. Dont try to chug a bottle of vodka or anything

fuck no, going to be a waste. you'll just get a little bit dopey and sleep. just get something green to light and have some shots

Tried xans with alcohol before, 10/10 won't do it again, everything became in slow motion that sucks

OP here, do i have to take it before i start drinking or after a few drinks??

fucking autism dont youll od or be a fag either way L

You think it’ll be fun but you’ll just sleep or possibly forget most of what happens possibly piss some people off..

Doesnt matter. Ive always taken pills after I started drinking because it was never a good idea until I was a little drunk

dude from some one who's been on doth.. a word of warning! I'd stay clear of mixing them with alcohol! short back story lorz 2mg and drinking I spent 2 days in the hospital! blacked out face first and did not wake up for all most 48 hours.. as for alp there is a medical recall on some of that shit so I'd go to there site and see if your batch has been recalled... and secondly drinking on this I have no info on but feel it may be a bad idea... just me but do as you like but at least heed my warning about being black out =! shits no joke...

user, don't do it or you're going to die. If you die, you're a faggot, and you deserved it.

Just take the xanax and talk to some girls tbh

I had an experience with lorazepam before and it was good and i am alive, i only want some tips for not to black out or some shit like that

lmao youre going to do something fucking retarded but it will be fun

Attached: black-c.jpg (460x242, 4K)

Just go slow and know the strength of the pills. The pills will come on too fast sometimes and overwhelm you

You wont remember anything but sure go for it.

Thanks for the info, im considering doing it now, i have a good tolerance with most drugs but this shit sounds like a bad idea

At least 30minutes to 1 hour before so it will already be in you bloodstream when the alcohol get there. I would advise only one or two pills the first time. Alcohol is absorbed quickly. Don't try and drink a lot the first time until you see how it will affect you. Plan on staying in that night. No driving. You need a dependable friend with you that is also not high.

please for the love of god don’t go out on lorazepam
thats why my best friend is in prison right now, blacked out at a bar w the bottle in his pocket

currently throwing back beers onto top of my prescribed xanax, half a mg three times daily. just don't overdo the drinking OP and you'll be fine. of course, if you have a high alcohol tolerance you'll be alright if you don't take a shitload of xanax. I wouldn't take the other one at all, just take the xanax and talk to slits

OP here, i think i will only take 1 of them because im planning to drink a good amount of alcohol and i dont want to die, if i take one it will be alpralozam

zoomers and their benzos isnt just a meme god damn

Attached: 1560632472954.gif (652x562, 392K)

it is a very bad idea trust me been there and have both the hospital bill and the phyck evaluation to prove it lol as when u black out do to taking meds and drinking they think you were trying to take your life,,, when all I did was screw up and forgot I was on a new med I could not drink on...

Benzos and booze are for blacking out and forgetting your life not for having a good time

i take lorazepam almost every time i drink. take it before alcohol, if you are actually gonna do it. You're most likely gonna fall asleep, but if you dont, make sure you have someone (if you are incapable, which you may be) to limit your drinks for you.

Those drugs are for faggots OP. The best way to party is to take lots of estrogen. Best high ever.

If youre gonna mix drugs and alcohol, coke and booze is the way to go. Ive done it countless times. Get some girls to hang out with and you will have a great time

Really?? Last time i took lorazepam with alcohol it felt exactly the opposite, i felt activated and with lots of energy

if you want to drink a lot, don't take anything. Benzodiazepines + alcohol = dangerous combo. Think about how many celebrities you've heard of die from mixing a bit of booze with their sleeping pills.

thiss

Most people just get knocked out. Becoming energetic isn't suuuuper uncommon, but it's definitely a minority of people, as far as I know.