yfw Trump is reelected next year

Attached: tds.jpg (1080x1072, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conference-board.org/data/consumerconfidence.cfm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which ones work

Attached: 2345678.jpg (1200x1816, 282K)

seethe

Attached: 32434553773.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

heres ur retard president

Attached: 234567.jpg (936x814, 232K)

haha libtards amirite? haha o wait most republican voters are not college educated

Laugh my ass off. He will win again. Bet on it.

Ask all the employers that can't find people to fill the jobs created.
Wake the fuck up.
Ask all the people whose 401ks went up more in one year of trump, than eight years of Obama.
Ask the Chinese who are coming to bargain because they finally realize they need the USA more thas n we need them.

Demagogue

A demagogue or rabble-rouser is a leader who gains popularity in a democracy by exploiting prejudice and ignorance to arouse the common people against elites, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation.

Most Americans aren't college educated

Most can't even make it through High School with out the teachers passing them out of mercy. The way they grade test you could know about 50% of the material and get a 70

what are the jobs?

Hired as a Field Engineer after 3 years of looking during the Obama "this is the new normal" bullshit. Fuck that shit. Anyboby that wants to better themselves now can.
Still looking for Machinists. They will hire you and even train you.

fuck off ivan

Fuck you and your miserable plans for the destruction of this country. I'll take prosperity.

Eat shit, Boris.

which is why they vote republican

Trump owes $2mil for misusing charity funds during his campaign. Snowflake conservatives are so fucking quiet you could hear a pin drop.

Remember when conservatives (and still to this day) blasted Illhan Omar for misappropriating her campaign funds? She admitted her mistake, returned the money and paid a fine.

Fuck you all. Goddamn hypocritical faggots. Hope you all burn.

HA HA HA ... don't believe Fox News

>gets hired after 3 years of looking
>Thinks Trump helped him get the job
No wonder you morons vote republican

Funny how leftist communist scum like yourself calls anyone Boris. Americas enemies can only hope a Democrat fuck wins, not fucking likely though so throw your little tantrums. Trump already won re-election. You and fucks like you helped him immensely.

Not think. Know.

Looks like Boris is angry that no one is buying his propaganda any more. No one besides fox news boomers anyways.

Trump has no policies beyond "placate Russia" and lower taxes on himself.

Attached: 1559223857525.jpg (602x960, 79K)

Trump literally helped this guy fill out his application because he's such a good emperor

Okay buddy.

The bots aren’t even trying anymore

Reminder, Sup Forumsfags are newfags!

Attached: vn.png (1350x550, 129K)

He sure as fuck made it possible for my employer to accept applications asshole.
Maybe someday you'll leave mommy's basement as and actually look for a job.

DESU DESU DESU

Zero chance.

What policies?

And his rich capitalist buddies.

I'll bet.

He gets his ass kicked.

Do you really think that because you went to college you are more intelligent then others?

Attached: 1571662814490.jpg (590x443, 37K)

tons of dumb people go to college

Sad facts: Trump comes off as retarded and while his act is good for American in the short term he has burned tons of bridges and any real future stability with allied countries. Biden is a loser and a creep his son probably did do something currupt. Trump has done a fuck ton of shady and shitty currupt and illegal shit but more than likely will still win 2020 because there just isn't anyone of good value running. No to my fellow Americans we somehow lost our way and divided against our selves. We have all lost the ability to compromise. It should not matter if a Republican or Democrat is the president because their job is supposed to be to look after all of us. But this is the way of the world now. Somehow everyone stopped believing that if we work together we are stronger than any nation on earth. We now stand on the brink of the collapse of our world power. The 80s and 90s will be looked on fondly as a time where we were all slightly broken and damaged but at least we were united as fuck. The American dream is dead and guess what? We all killed it with our desire to hate one another and return to the worst tribalism our country has seen since the civil war. I love you all and I hate you all. America it's a hell of a place.

Who cares about 401k??
Not enough people can have them.
What kind of jobs?
The poor kinds where ya gotta work two of them?
Benefits other than base pay?
Chinese bargain?? Where?? What kind?

What prosperity??
Rich got richer.

This/

Won re-election?
In what alternative universe??

He's fucked.

Oh yes, let us grovel at the feet of capitalist scum and be thankful for the miserable crumbs they toss out.

what was stopping them from accepting applications before?

I have a great life and make a great living. How is the American Dream dead?

fuck Trump

>The women are smarter than the men
Statistically impossible.
The women can be more educated than the men however.
And it's up to you to put a value on that.

Are you retarded?
Check the employment offices. Every fucking kind of job is available. Most with training available too. Good paying jobs. Even the menial jobs here are starting at 15 an hour. These aren't the fucking Obama years

Found the Commie

If you work hard you can achieve anything here. Nothing holds anyone back from being rich and powerful except yourself. Not all people are meant to be something special. all those non special people become democrats bunch of sorry losers. Want everything for free.

Lol look I'm typing it again DESU DESU DESU

Uncompetitive taxation, stifling regulation, smaller market segment.

What could be more American than White Supremacist FOX News watchers who think the Emoluments clause of the Constitution is phony and who think Russia and Turkey and North Korea are important role models and important allies?

Hurr durr. I'm a Republican. if I really concentrate I can spell the word Economics but I'm not sure what the hell the word means.

If being a commie means being on the other side of miserable, angry, ignorant twats like you... give me a little red book and sign me up.

Certainly not Nazi Pelosi and Adam "No due process for you, shit for brains, I'll decide what's fair" Schiff.

>seethe
>literally entres a thread to seethe and reeee

the one that’s juicing my 401k

Ok boomer.

Said the dumbass that can't see the economy is doing better now than well, EVER.

I didn’t say anything about the economy. I said I’d rather be on the other side of miserable, angry, ignorant twats like you.

Doing god's work OP. These fags deserve to be reminded every single day that Donald J. T. is their president, he'll stay their president and will be reelected to be their president for the next 4 years to come.

In war, the goal is to stand your ground and die for what you believe in. In war, both sides get monuments.

In grade school track and field and other sports, the goal is to win. The winner gets the trophy.

I am a liberal and I know that.

Why can't regressive leftists meme user? Is it because your ideas are bad?

Even if that were true, some numbers getting bigger on the NYSE and actual happiness and/or success of the overall population are not mutually inclusive.

this faggot has never heard about under-employment

Quit samefagging all over your shitty shill thread, boomer.

based

did you know that anecdotal evidence belongs up your ass?

I'm one of those employers who can't find good qualified people because they already have jobs. I'm not talking about my business on Sup Forums because I wouldn't consider hiring most of the trash that comes here. But even here in liberal land it's been tough to meet demand.

Attached: 1559516749840.jpg (625x548, 43K)

>In war, the goal is to stand your ground and die for what you believe in.

No, in war the objective is to get the other side to die for their country.

I'm not even the same guy you fucking moron. I'm here just to let you know that Trump is the best thing that ever happened to America.

top kek absolutely not the case. You should go wipe that jizz off your lip but you probably want it save it for later

Name one policy of his that is actually working for the majority of Americans. Everything he has done was to benefit himself and the wealthy. If you count yourself among the multi millionaires, then you are fortunate, but for the rest of us, his actions have done nothing.

Call me crazy but I'm ok with lynching fags, your party on the other hand shields and protects them. If anyone is chugging down cocks it's you, buddy.

There’s less than 100 rabid faggots left shilling for trump on Sup Forums, so it’s a fair assumption. Even the Russian trolls are tucking their tails and skulking back to their shitholes with no ability to defend the blatant corruption at hand.

>Conservatives are the true Americans. Not the retards who can't figure out which bathroom to use. Not the illegals they like to import by the truckload. Not the people they try to give all our hard earned money to. If you don't like the vision of greatness we're making the country in, leave. If you're not riding the Trump train, you're in front of it.

Of course you are, boomer.

>HURDUR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY OWNS DECENCY AND PATRIOTISM DURDUR

Choo choo!

Attached: 1A7BECFC-320F-4DC9-B142-7874B637F9C7.jpg (600x638, 188K)

All they want is for you to give failure a chance.

Simply standing up to the left is something the Republican party has been incapable of until Trump. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: 1572905251124.jpg (500x611, 34K)

> defend the blatant corruption at hand
>I know the exact number of people who disagree with me and all of them are Russian trolls sent by Putin to FUCKING Sup Forums

You guys are fucking retarded. The congress representative even admitted that as things stand trump will not be removed from office. If the allegations were as credible as you make them out to be that wouldn't be the case. But then again you're retarded so there's that.

How does it feel to be so out of touch with reality, because you're so deranged?

Only I'm not a boomer. If anything I'm a millennial, and I'm first to admit that this generation is a fucking mistake.

Most of the country agrees though. Face it. People are better off now, and they can feel it.

conference-board.org/data/consumerconfidence.cfm

>the congress representative
lol, wat?

He heard it on Fox News

Nancy Pelosi

They must be doing something right to have your panties in such a bunch.

Attached: 3B0EB9E5-C04B-483E-8AAB-168A19CFCB65.jpg (556x648, 31K)

So... nothing of actual substance. Just bitching at liberals. You've set the bar pretty low for good governance.

No MSNBC, but good try fag.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Which policy is that?

You think the speaker of the house said the allegations weren’t credible, do you speak Cyrillic?

He asked for policies, idiot. You didn't name a single one. Learn how to read the question.

Attached: doldrum.png (904x534, 832K)

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWRand approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

Sure ya did, boomer.

No, they are just useless degenerates. But on the upside, their existences are like real-life comedies it's pretty entertaining.

You didn't name any policies. Nor did you cite any sources.

Link to video or didn’t happen