Pixelcanvas.io Raid central diamond at 6:30 est that stupid fucking eyesore needs to be destroyed

Pixelcanvas.io Raid central diamond at 6:30 est that stupid fucking eyesore needs to be destroyed.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 6.16.26 PM.png (1366x768, 465K)

we have 10 minutes to prepare then

we must use white, to completely blank it out

No.
Last time we used white they just rebuilt it.

We use black and not only black IT out but we black an extra 4 or 5 layers around it

someone put a lot of time in, leave it alone.

we should black out some of the surroundings too then, if we succeed

back to rebdit with you, actually not even they want it anymore kek

we need more time to prepare, you only gave 10 minutes

Yeah I put a lot of time into masturbating too. I should be rewarded when I do it publically not put in fucking prison.

Lot of bot time it's up for so long also jews behind it

Arkeros is giving these cucks double posting privileges for the center thing

we need to find a way to do a complete suprise attack

In the center its a square

Attached: IMG_20191108_002935.jpg (944x1002, 54K)

how? I went there and I can not figure out how to draw

Then we should plan for a raid a few days from now, say Sunday at 6:00pm est

literally just click or tap a pixel

Except it's a zionist square

Attached: IMG_20191108_003243.jpg (944x1002, 100K)

mmm what time is that in Beijing though?

there's already been one planned for the 24th, we need to find a way to get into where the people running the bots keeping it undamaged are

when I try to draw it just drags the canvas around my screen

7:00 am

you just click the pixel you want to fill, drawing is almost always bots or a community project

so all I can do is change the color of a pixel? and is there a cool off period? I thought it was saying something about limiting the number of pixels I can edit?

you can infinitely change the colors, there's just a cooldown

ok I'll try again

i've found a wild void that seems to be not controlled by the pyramids at @-2065,-1347, we should expand it

Apparently they have bots that just repair it.

No user, we use random color random place, this will create bigger problem for them than black/white only. We just need to burst them out initialy, than they will have trouble coordinating rebuild.

Is it possible to write bots for this?

1. This raid is going to fail like yesterday but it’s good publicity for the main event.

They’ll get their forces like each time, but they have the same forces each time, we need to gather strength over time.

I’ll be helping today so the thread is longlived; see you on the 24th.

Attached: 55BB6B44-F894-4E0B-B6C8-6A701A4816B4.jpg (436x209, 42K)

1. Bots don’t work don’t waste the effort
2. They have minimaps; they’ll have the exact same experience no matter what you place
3. Random place will make the owner think you’re a bot and ban your ip.

The large raid idea was thought of in yesterday’s thread; Sunday the 24th 1200EST- Monday 25th at 1200EST

I heard one faction still has a working bot

Nah, bots are being worked on (Custom Client dev working rn) but no working bots exist presently.
Botted factions aren’t made anymore (But Redpixel’s main area was botted entirely by a lovely chap called Blackbird)

Page 7 now...

See you tomorrow anons

you're kind of right 2bh but it seems so fun

That explains a lot. He'd been letting them use bots for a year without stopping it. Erased all the other bottled stuff that was in the center, but I guess hes a literal gay commie. Even worse than being a lazy moron.

Thats been expanding for some time, but I've heard it's just trying to consume abandoned and bottled areas while trying to preserve anything redeemable in its path.