I have a bunch of sebacious cysts around my pubic area and i really want them gone but im too embaressed to go to the...

I have a bunch of sebacious cysts around my pubic area and i really want them gone but im too embaressed to go to the doctor wtf do i do

Attached: 1200.jpg (618x412, 26K)

Go to the doctor

Destroy them and then wash the area with soap and water

Good news is, theyre harmless OP. Bad news is, theyre ugly af and once u expose them to a girl, she will throw up and suck someone elses dick

How do i destroy them

You have to take estrogen OP. They will go away after that

>too embaressed to go to the doctor
Do not be
They see way worse stuff all of the time.

Go and see the best way to take care of them.

just extract them. I did it on my back twice. it was an accident the first time because I just thought it was a stubborn zit.

With a needle

It's a doctors job to see embarrassing shit. Fuck go to the doc or prepare for your life to get even more fucked.

Trust me, I know my way around a lance.

2 options, cit them with a bisturi or go to doctor, done twice on the base of my cock, pic related

Attached: IMG_20160514_104511.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

Go to a fucking doctor

pop it

don't be bitch

Ikr these morons wants him go to the doctor umm cringe

Put bengay on it and drink sprite OP

>nazi style false propaganda
eat it adolf. just because doctors royally fucked you up dont mean you have to fuck everybody else up.

Go to the doctor there is no shame in that

what does that do? it fixes it?

Fuck off mossad

The sprite tastes good and the bengay helps with butt sores.

Yes it fixes it. The acidity in the bengay lowers the pH around the cysts, breaking down the epidermis, and shedding off. The sprites acidity will lower ur bloods pH as well and boost metabolism.

Fuck u and ur big deceptive nose u penny pinching kike

bengay maybe but sprtie? sounds bs

maybe he meant to soak the area in bubbly sprite and the carbonation will sort of scrub it out.

I am not the one recommending estrogen to a guy, you are trying to turn him into a mangina, fuck you kike

Attached: b89x1.jpg (208x243, 14K)

Chop your penis off and wait for a new one to grow back.

u gonna wish u had manned up and just popped it when u drink that fuckin sprite

Burn it off with a soldering iron.

soldering iron

'sup joust-friend? are you going to the faire in Wellington this weekend?

Not even. That was legit advice from a science journal u fucking scumbag heeb. Dont u have some banking or plotting to do

nobody has remotely suggested soaking your genitals in bubbly sprite. The sprite tastes good, thats literally the only purpose of the sprite. The bengay is what will help the cysts. But while you apply the bengay, have a sprite, because why the fuck wouldn't you want a fucking sprite?

go to the doctor and discover new fetish

Make an appointment and say it's a skin issue. You don't have to tell anyone but the nurse and the doctor where it is. They will give you something that will fix it. They aren't judging your body or anything they deal with worse stuff twice a day. Get over yourself before your dick falls off.

Either way you need to go to the doctor, but if you don't want the doctor to see/touch your junk, you need to bring him a sample of the cyst. Bisect the cyst with a razorblade, shaving off about an eighth of an inch from the top, and put it in a ziplock baggie. Try not to touch the sample too much. Then go to the doc, hand him the bag, he'll test it and come back with your antibiotics.

Get off my ass son I was brainstorming for the OP. Of course Sprite is zesty and refreshing and totally didn't pay me to say that. I doubt it would do much for the pH levels on the skin but maybe when applied topically it cleans out the pores and pulls some shit out idk I ain't a doctor.

But I am Dr. Dre and I drink Sprite.

I mean I wasn't strictly talking about ren fest but yes I know my way around many shafts.

Attached: 1556747532100.jpg (600x317, 34K)

Same op. Dont try to pop them it only makes them bigger. I had a girl sucking my dick once that stopped because she thought they were warts and it was embarrassing

For legal reasons, some hospitals require a witness present when examining genitals. So the nurse might watch. No point in delaying the inevitable, embrace it.

Lol bullshit they will. My wife has HS and the only way she was able to get the right drug was to go in when one of her cysts were ready to blow. You can't bring piss to your PO and say test this.

>discord_.gg/Sup Forums

Also the "med students" and "interns". Don't mind the cameras, it's for educational purposes.

make a poltice of
soap. ( bar soap ok)
ans sugar,wet it a bit,apply with gauze,tape it,as the goop dries out,it will squeeze the cyst contents out
leave it in place for a couple days