I can't trust Obama. I-I have read about him, and he's not, he's not, he's a, um.. he's an Arab

I can't trust Obama. I-I have read about him, and he's not, he's not, he's a, um.. he's an Arab.

Attached: 1.jpg (1864x1029, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MRq6Y4NmB6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok boomer

He's not?

Attached: 2.png (1854x1017, 1.84M)

Good news! he isnt in power anymore so you don't have to worry about trusting him.

No ma'am. No ma'am, he's a, he's a decent family man, citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with on-on fundamental issues, and that's what this campaign is all about. He's not. Thank you. Thank you.

Attached: 3.jpg (1861x1026, 125K)

that clip breaks my heart

i thought John McCain was dead

how did we get here?

Link please

Server with no rules
Do whatever y’all want

>discord_.gg/Sup Forums

Attached: D78E917B-DCE5-46EE-B000-D5E01A07CA2A.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

youtu.be/MRq6Y4NmB6U

She was right not to trust him, he fucked up this country majorly

whether or not your opinion is right, that's not the point here.

hahaha.
Saved me the trouble of watching the clip and typing all that shit out.

Attached: 456457457.gif (270x270, 930K)

John Mccain had courage and dignity.

Why?

for that woman, for John Mccain and what became of him in the eyes of his party in his final years, for the present we live in and how the misguided gullible fringe rules politics on all sides, for the death of dignity..

iunno, I could keep going.
I guess this video makes me sad because it makes me reflect on a lot.

Well, if it's any consolation, I believe history will look upon John Mccain very favorably. Likely beginning the very moment Trump is out of power and I doubt those who turned against him will have very prominent futures as thought leaders within the Republican party. No one forgets this kind of shit in politics.
As regards the woman, I admire you for your sympathy for her because I can't help but feel disgust first that only settles into indifference ultimately. That has a lot to do with external influences in my life that I haven't forgiven.
I agree with you in that I'm also saddened for much the same reasons but I suspect that it really comes down to not being able to slow the passing of time and not believing that anything like progress has actually occurred or is even really possible for us.

lol john mcain was an evil douche
obama is also evil
history will view both as incompetent or selfish

John Queer McCain was suckin off lady boys while our troops were getting mowed down he was a traitor that did propaganda videos and worthless person and politician. Obama was affiliated with the Arabs and McCain and his party was in on it.

Obama has no relevance in this timeline. If he could somehow run in 2020, he wouldn't even get the nomination to run against Trump.

Jews

>Sucking McCain's dick this hard
Ask me how I know you're underaged

This mccain was a worthless cum guzzling faggot and he will never be remembered.

if he could run in 2020,he would get the nomination and would more then likely beat trump in a landslide.lets not pretend you libtards treated obama like he was some black jesus

besides,at least our constitution was defended by republicans when obama was president.not ignored like trump

Who would have thought this lady was that one roach you see skittering across the kitchen floor, but then you get distracted for 8 years and by the time you remember there's probably more you find out your whole fucking apartment is just made out of roaches

Entitled millennial coward that never did anything but beat halo while stone you be, kiddo.

i agree, mccain was such a great "republican" i sure miss that asshole.great example of why we dont need term limits or anything.then again that might be a little too fast for you to handle there.thinking about anything other than stuffing your fat fucking mouth with more doritos.

You're all a bunch of salty, thirsty clowns.
It's understandable if you're all millennials and zoomers but, if you're not, you've a pretty limited capacity to understand things and should probably not share your thoughts in mixed company lest you embarrass yourself.

Half of Republicans suck the cheeto dust off trump small penis. Others want to get reelected. Few talk the game. Too bad anyone who looks up to Reagan style Republicanism isn't a true Republican. Lincoln, Eisenhower and Goldwater would roll in their graves to see how far the GOP fell. Even Nixon would think trump's a tool.

The only people who have a problem with someone having an opposing opinion is crybaby fags like you and your nigger pets who assault anyone who doesn't vote for dem programs.

Oh yes I forgot, suddenly liberals love Reagan Nixon. Because you fuckers weren't bitching every 5 seconds when they were president.

No liberals like Reagan or Nixon, they just recognize Trump is in a class of his own. Wtf are you talking about

>hypocrisy
check.
>ad hominem criticism
check.
If you can't form a cogent argument with the intention of persuading someone you feel you disagree with, what's the point?

sounds like you speak from experience with the "ladyboys"
Now, you're just sucking tiny orange penis.

>Trump is in a class of his own
yes he is.

Attached: Trailer park hero.jpg (538x500, 83K)

It always makes my day to see the trolls (I hope they're not believing their own bullshit, anyway) to get BTFO by someone better than them. Keep doing you Sup Forumsro

Attached: my nigger.jpg (1033x679, 84K)

Thanks Sup Forumsro.
Right back at you.

Attached: 32462346.gif (141x141, 481K)

the point here isn't about obama or partisan politics. grow up.

here, here

>I-I have read about him
Russian trolls told me so on social media and fake news websites

she and her kind won in the end. and mccain died.

This. Preach.

>she and her kind won in the end.
i'd rather be dead, than a roach
>trumpies are ok with being roaches, apparently.

It's all about survival of the fittest and roaches are rugged motherfuckers though I doubt most Trumptards will live longer than Mccain, let alone his mother who is still alive .

tf?