Who's ready for Death Stranding in a few hours?

Who's ready for Death Stranding in a few hours?

Attached: ds_09_10-h_2019.jpg (768x433, 39K)

It sucks. Super boring.

Don't even give a shit. Game looks retarded.

I am pretty psyched to be a delivery boy.
> kotaku and IGN scum, pockets bursting with konami cash
> switch owners
> xbox owners
> general tasteless faggots
Did I forget any or did you hear your name called?

I have a PC and PS4 you flaming dicksheath.

I have watched 3 hours of it. You are a man delivering packages. Weight and balance matters. You walk in an icelandic landscape. Sometimes ghosts attack. Everything is weird and boring. This one was not for me.

konami fag

reminds me of no mans sky. aesthetically looks good, game play is utter shit

Dang, it's weird how you can say the gameplay is bad when the general public hasn't even gotten to play it yet.
It's almost like it is a Kojima game and it'll somehow be weird or like, I dunno spitballing, not show you the full thing so you can experience it yourself.

Okay yeah, so the last one then. Could I have just said I covered you.

But you were able to sit through it for 3 hours while being bored?
>damage control in 3.. 2.. 1.

game is going to be a masterpiece, some of you fags have no taste, it’s cool modern warfare just came out too so you mouth breathers can eat that shit up

I'm ready for need for speed heat. I'll prob pick this game up when it's on sale but I'm ready to race!

What the fuck do you have then Mr. Queermo?

Are you actually a retard? What are you even talking about?

I was curious. I did not like the game. That is all.

The infrastructure system looks cool

I've never been so hyped for a game in 10 years.

Strider is going to be in it so it's gun b gud.

Attached: be15fa72b5f24b54.jpg (413x427, 32K)

I'm waiting to play it on PC
no [spoiler]spoilers[/spoiler] please.

Main character dies in the end.

dang

Kojimbo is a hack

Based NFS user

Have you seen the reviews by the reviewers who got it early? It was like they where trying not to say worst game ever. It's literally walking the game. Picks up after 10 hours wtf!?

Have fun falling down as you walk. God damn chinks!

Cool bro you must be a fucking epic gamer, absolutely epic paying for absolute bullshit on both platforms, I clapped when I read your post. Keep it eipc my fellow reddit poster.

I'm actually looking forward to it, sad this release is only for PS4. Any news on the PC release? I hear not until summer 2020 which is sad bc I can't use my new graphics card and ultrawide monitor to its full potential.

Fuck Daryl

Game so bad they knew only PlayStation owners are dumb enough to get it.

This game is retarded they are trying to see who will buy a garbage game just cause famous people are in it.

seems like trash

Just like Zack Snyder's work... Some ppl just don't understand it... But yea I pre-ordered the game and played about 3 hrs... Going to sleep now but I like it. Can't wait to wake up in the morning and play done more. It's really something new and relaxing. And I needed something like this, cause online games were frustrating. Now I can relax...

>it's also coming out for pc
Not only are you a complete faggot, you've insulted yourself too.

Pretty sure these retards that haven't even played it are the type that need to take their ADHD medication hourly and can't function beyond playing CoD.

See the first line, Kuck.

I'll give it a try when codex cracks it and fitgirl repacks it. Game looks like shit unlike Silent Hills

How do you spell kuck wrong?