Is anyone else getting sick and tired of this LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890-/:;()$&@“...

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of this LGBTABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890-/:;()$&@“.,?!’ bullshit fag craze, and just wish people would just shut the fuck up and go back to being heterosexual men and women?

It’s become fucking tiresome as fuck

Attached: 1A5F084C-747F-4EF0-80D1-CA3388F1589F.jpg (780x584, 100K)

holy fucking shit i cannot explain how much i relate to this shit. I really don't give a shit about what people fucking do with their shitty love lives but the media is portraying heterosexual men as fucking hitler for fuck's sake.

yep, it is just gotten stupid now

I don't care what you do with your bits you were born with but not everyone would like to know. Keep that shit off tv and out of my fucking daily life.

This.

At first they wanted voluntary acceptance. Then they wanted forced acceptance. Now they want heterosexuality (like “toxic masculinity”) eradicated and if you don’t march step in their parade of debauchery then you’re automatically a “bigot”

It’s fucking incredible. So many people have fallen into the trap of this liberal madness

1000% im so fucking sick of it and i think most people are and they're gonna stop tolerating it.

I stopped tolerating it a long fucking tine ago. At this point I consider all of that shit more repugnant than a rotting carcass on the side of the road

It’s so fucking stupid

fucking yes.

*time

Attached: 1.png (500x779, 118K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1573047334254.jpg (480x274, 21K)

Yeah OP turns out our dads and granddads were right all along about a huge queer normalization movement.

I don't give a shit what people do with their sex lives, but this shit needs to be way less prevalent in all forms of media. We fucking get it, you're here and you're queer, now fucking just shut the fuck up about it.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up and go back ti being not retarded?

The more I hear some guy whining about LGBT or wherever, the more sure I am that he's a highly closeted gay.

>Why don't you just shut the fuck up and go back ti being not retarded?

Attached: the tranny says.png (1109x1080, 814K)

Ive been sick and tired of it since it started. I just wish all gays would blow their brains out with a 12 gauge

There was never a time when everyone was straight. The gay people just had to hide from shit stains like you.

Go outside right now and eat a bullet.

its a fucking psyop you dipshits. Normalization of deviance and perversion will be the end of Aryan dominance. The Jews sponsor it, but don't consume it. It is the white man's responsibility to avoid, correct, and combat against the rising tide of degeneracy, and we will face significant strife and persecution in our efforts to close this Pandora's Box of sodomites and heathens.

I’m retarded?

Attached: 84BCB699-13C3-44B7-8B18-08BD7D34CCD8.jpg (800x600, 99K)

I hate SJW fags. Always have.

I dont hate the homosexual, but I hate any kind of extremist grups who tries to impose their believes into others.

People actually think like this. Sad

It will be the downfall of western civilization... Thx Obama

OK Boomer.

>The more I hear some guy whining about LGBT or wherever, the more sure I am that he's a highly closeted gay.

Attached: gargantuan.png (1440x1080, 1.27M)

And they need to go back to hiding it. Thats all. If you had anything in your life that defined you besides what is currently making your junk twitch, you wouldn't need to hobble around on the crutch of a "unique sexual identity" to make yourself seem interesting and worth knowing. Go accomplish something. Create something that is worthy of commendation. Nobody gives a shit what is, was, or could be between your legs - if you want respect, contribute something of value.

What’s sad is the degradation of society to where we are led to honestly believe that defiling our bodies with homosexuality and deviant sexual behavior is “normal”.

THAT is sad.

i can tell you're retarded by the way you type out your little youtube anti sjw rhetoric which literally has no basis in reality. literally one is trying to eradicate masculinity, toxic masculinity and mascuilinity are two different things, not that you would understand, because you're likely a child that just watches youtube videos.

I don't care where you stick your dick, just don't demand I accept that there's a hundred thousand different genders whenever someone makes another to classify themselves as a whole new level of 'special' or how all straight white males have an overt level of privilege and should be demonized, or that you can somehow magically identify as a fucking seahorse and we should all pander to your self righteous, rainbow blowing autism because you need attention and a title in a world that now rewards cunts that force this garbage down our throats.

An orange is not and will never be a fire truck.

Okay boomer

Thread like this are the reason why we need more LGBTQ+, and we will get it, and I will gladly see you all go apeshit for the rest of your shitty lives while queers laugh at you.

>discord_.gg/Sup Forums

MUH FEMINIZM IS TRYING TO DELETE MASCULINITY FROM THE WORLD!!!!!!! FEMINISM IS TRYIGN TO TURN ME GAY AND MAKE ME SUCK MY FATHERS COCK IN THE GARAGE LAST WEEK THAT ONE TIME

It's pretty much the truth

>less than 2%
>well within the range of "acceptable loss"

sounds like you live in a fantasy world. do you actually go into the world and talk to people?

We did just fine for the last 7000 years of recorded history with men and men, women as women, and families who make society what it is. Now the left is trying the hardest they possibly can to destroy the family and hetersexuality. You’re the one who’s fucking retarded. Wake up, we’re human beings and we have dignity. Homosexuality is extremely undignified, unbecoming of our species, unproductive and morally reprehensible.

spoken like a faggot that doesnt know shit about the world and cant get any pussy.

You’re an ignorant man.

When it turned from accepting that there are gay people, and became "gay pride" is where the jazz music stopped for me. Pride is a cardinal sin for a God-damned reason - Because it drives people to this madness, shoving their shit in your face, demanding your praise them, then screech like spergs because you didn't kiss their ass sloppily enough.
I have no issue with gay men - I have every issue with faggots. And I feel sorry for the gay men who will be caught in the crossfire, when the culling inevitably begins, by folk who do not make that distinction.

are the jehova's witnesses back on Sup Forums now?

I fucking wish we were, then we would actually have enough of us to save our nations from hordes and from degeneracy.

Attached: 1547100851714.png (400x240, 151K)

says the retard that thinks sex is for procreation. is that what the excuse you use when people ask you why you're still a virgin? sex for pleasure is is extremely undignified, unbecoming of our species, unproductive and morally reprehensible.

embrace it.

Attached: 1563357301288.png (451x666, 168K)

This, this, a thousand times this.

Attached: f6780c4zpnw311.png (496x760, 296K)

who would win? the tough unforgiving iron fist of facism or a couple of people who love and accept everyone

I don't know if you guys are actually serious or just being edgy. Gays are humans too and you bullshitting pride is like taking blacks right away

you only do damage to your side with this specific insult. There are many straight men who regularly enjoy intercourse with women and are opposed to the advancement of the homosexual agenda. This opinion is neither phobic, nor an indication of latent homosexuality. Personally, I hold no animus towards homosexuals. I believe they should have the same rights as everybody else, and I believe they should respect the rights of everybody else. Specifically, that a creative professional reserves the right to refuse services for any reason they choose, without threat of legal retribution. However, the continued promotion of LGBTQ+ influence in the media, in politics, in the classrooms and other taxpayer-funded institutions is a disservice to Americans while we struggle to face a litany of other, more important, humanitarian crises.

I'm more sick of it than anyone.

So many fags are self righteous, narcissistic pricks, who think the world owes them attention.
We have nothing to be proud of, were not special. Trying to make being a fag normal will just destabilize soceity, we should just act like normal human beings and keep what we do in the bedroom to ourselves.

I really hate most faggots to be honest alot have mental problems/abuse issues and they need to be institutionalized.

Attached: 1562876473126.png (1380x1080, 1.13M)

Sex between a man a woman is primarily for procreation. The innate drive to have sex is secondary and is what lets humanity thrive. Homosexuality, on the other hand, is degrading, artificial, dangerous (high risk of disease) and morally wrong because we make sperm (as men) and eggs (as women) with the intent of making a family. A family is the foundations stone of civilization, and homosexuality is in direct opposition to productivity

they're knee deep in alt right and nazi propaganda, coupled with their reactionary anti-pc youtube videos that make money off confirming the bias that they created that feminism and gays/ the left are trying to take over the world and turn everyone in E-femboys or something. couple that with most everyone on this site is an angry white kissless virgin, you got a lot of room for genuine hate.

Looks like someone got rejected by a lesbian

the cleansing needs to begin

The steel sword forged in the fires of war and tempered in the ice bath of time

Attached: 1543443666633.jpg (1280x855, 691K)

Attached: 1573000834973m.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

you can use that exact same line of thinking to say that sex without the intent of procreation is evil and bad.

>comparing the historic plight of African Americans to anything the homosexuals have gone thru

check your privilege, faggot!

Yes, you could.

And I would not be opposed to it

think of how awesome and less stressful the world would be without these faggots and dikes. Good for our environment too.

Niggers should go back to nigger land where they can leech off of no one.

Attached: 1527100729091.png (756x768, 131K)

cool. so that is your excuse to why you're a kissless virgin?

I think LGB is fine, the rest isn't. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Attached: 1570400325205.png (754x478, 381K)

I’m not going to talk about myself but I assure you that’s not the case.

Not at all

spoken like a kissless virgin

The negro has complained about what they cannot achieve on their own and have only demanded better treatment than whites not equal treatment.

Attached: 1562521467468.png (513x463, 97K)

you can't prove that i'm not poly and bi, triggeredfag. try it out. idc if you're homeless, if you're a thug, you wanna come move in. your friend can move in too man. if you see me and you wanna come over today and try it out- try it out man. If you're in my building. try it out. you wanna fuckin' piss on me. try it out.

Attached: YOU GONNA FUCK ON ME (4chin).gif (420x212, 1.99M)

I don't mind trans people who don't victimize themselves. My philosophy is that if they arent hurting anyone or pushing their views forcefully than they can do their own thing.

Yeah, you can't really high horse it when you call someone retarded

ignore the entire history of the treatment and exploitation of black americans and you got yourself a pretty damnning graph there

thats not a high horse. that is reality my friend. im not afraid to call a dumb racist a retard because its not pc

You can say thank you to the biggest degeneracy cesspool in the world, America. A land full of pedophiles, faggots, degenerates, warmongers, who are not capable of facing their Jewish overlords. Their entire culture is a mental diarrhea machinery infecting the entire world.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (682x449, 42K)

>literally one is trying to eradicate masculinity
Sure they aren't buddy. It must be fun to be this fucking delusional.

2nd amendment gives black people the rights to have guns. why are you trying to destroy the constitution and take away people's rights?

By that logic, wouldn't almost every other "gender" be real?

>tells me i'm ignoring nigger history
>ignores Irish history in the US

why are the Irish so rich and prosperous while only being in the 70's? 10 years AFTER niggers.

Attached: 1546264468930.jpg (501x449, 50K)

>jewish overlords
That is where they have best taken hold. But not where they started or are relegated to.

Niggers are not who the founds thought of as being american, niggers are brutal retards as defined before we artificially lowered the IQ score for being retarded to accommodate niggers.

Attached: fne53wrnebwsDbste.jpg (474x355, 33K)

guys

I know its bullshit but just forget about it
let them be, its just a game they play
they want to rebel because its cool and they found an almost reason to
its fucking bullshit but its just kids being kids, dont pay attention to them, they dont matter
in like 10 years we wont be talking about this anymore I swear
unless you keep fighting it. its useless they have the media on their side

just ignore them and go on knowing they are retarded and will grow out of it eventually

2nd amendment, commiefag. they need it for self defense. when you nazis come for them, they're ready.

The niggers will shoot eachother before we fire a bullet their 85 on average IQ will see to it, Lincoln made the first piece of gun control because of niggers.

Attached: bell curve.png (615x580, 177K)

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Don't drive the price of 12ga shells up! Shits expensive enough!
A .380 should be just fine.

there are two options
1. it's genetic. in which case, it will obviously breed itself out eventually
2. it's not genetic, and therefor a choice, preference, tendency, whatever. and therefore, I can judge you on it.

Nice, now show me that same chart with whites and asians. Interesting how there isn't one.

Niggers ruined the constitution by taking away the right's of store owners and private citizens, expanding the welfare system and being majority in favor of taking away the first and second amendment which the white people of this nation are the only ones to be in favor of as a majority.

Attached: 1562687333146.jpg (1242x1195, 433K)

Still the worst unfounded comeback since "Talk to the hand."

white genocide is already happening. just ask any of your right wing friends. the day of the rope is now and it's coming for you. you're finished. you've been outsmarted by "low iq" blacks. they impregnated your wife while you white cis males were getting shot in iraq. now the survivors come back and raise their black babies. check mate, faggot.

Asians are not a problem in the US, they are less than 1% od the population and self segregate as only the best and brightest of these people can get here unlike with spics and niggers who get here for cheap and or free because of LBJ's 1965 Hart-Celler act

fucking agree

it's self defense. you made life hard for them, they need food. they use their guns to take what they need to survive. self defense. 2nd amendment. deal with it.

the lgbt movement is a symptom of a larger problem in society. Poor lifestyle choices, diet and peers is causing these issues.

The problem is we started allowing them to be accepted and live. We just need to go back to shaming and killing them

How is it self defense in a nation they had since James Monroe? Liberia is the American experiment in Africa which failed drastically, they had the exact same constitution NA D FREE MONEY FROM THE US yet still failed, why is that?

well somebody's late to the party

Are you fucking drunk or just retarded? That shit you just said made zero sense

I want niggers and spics to keep pushing, because the harder they push the greater force we will be allowed to use in the public eye.

Attached: 1535504823343.jpg (720x414, 64K)

Just ignore those weirdos. Don't give them any attention. That's all they want.

He is what is known as a Juden

Attached: 63f665647cd8fc80f684829f191d2536dd6dad71cf0d98354e1f840817d1e754.png (389x494, 208K)