You have 3 sec to prove the earth is flat

You have 3 sec to prove the earth is flat

Attached: flat-earth-300x169.jpg (300x169, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJBBlntDtEU
youtu.be/fWVgDLDNp5w
youtu.be/nS0VN056d68
youtu.be/MhHOMU-IhHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>prove the earth is flat
Can't. Mountains exist.

it's flat

Prove it

Vaccines cause autism
just like how the earth is flat

And wi-fi causes cancer, right?

only if it's 5g durrr durr durr

there no water mountain and eart is 70% water so

Attached: killme.jpg (360x274, 29K)

nigga what?

Attached: 20191107_193944.png (540x637, 661K)

Water always reaches level.

The Human body doesn't need vitamin C because the earth is flat

>Prove Earth is flat in 3 seconds
>Prove God exists in 3 sentences
Yep. Sounds like an atheist to me. They want you to part the clouds and show them God's face so they'll believe. Even when people give them figures or math or whatever, they are so argumentative it doesn't matter what you say. If I walked on water in their sight, before their very eyes, they'd ask me how long it took to learn the trick.

Well how long did it take to learn the trick?

You are so right. But besides this true insight, we are on Sup Forums so I just assume everyone is shitposting anyway.

Have a helicopter levitate above the Earth at a very high altitude. Why, if you just let it sit there in one spot in the sky, will the Earth (which is said to rotate at a remarkable 1,000 mph) not simply take you to your destination? Why waste the fuel? Same with an airplane. Flying in the opposite direction as the rotation of the Earth, wouldn't you arrive at your destination faster? Taking into account the speed of the aircraft coupled with the speed of Earth's rotation, shouldn't you arrive at your destination within minutes and not hours? Gravity is an ass explanation.

>Why, if you just let it sit there in one spot in the sky, will the Earth (which is said to rotate at a remarkable 1,000 mph) not simply take you to your destination?
Atmosphere above the Earth is also affected by the rotation. That's why we don't have fucking global hurricanes 24/7

sunsets

youtu.be/wJBBlntDtEU
Arm yourselves with knowledge. Don't be gay, give it a chance.

And this one for you who love the "news". Get a good laugh.
youtu.be/fWVgDLDNp5w

on a "spherical" world, shit on the other side of the world is falling up not down. If gravity is real (and I assure you it is) then the Earth is flat. End of story.

Attached: flat-earth-memes-78-11.jpg (793x485, 59K)

>
>Have a helicopter levitate above the Earth at a very high altitude. Why, if you just let it sit there in one spot in the sky, will the Earth (which is said to rotate at a remarkable 1,000 mph) not simply take you to your destination? Why waste the fuel? Same with an airplane. Flying in the opposite direction as the rotation of the Earth, wouldn't you arrive at your destination faster? Taking into account the speed of the aircraft coupled with the speed of Earth's rotation, shouldn't you arrive at your destination within minutes and not hours? Gravity is an ass explanation.

Just imagine being this stupid.

youtu.be/nS0VN056d68
For those that love "real" space videos

bump

If you guys don't find these videos interesting, I don't know what to tell you. I'm genuinely trying to share with you.

Directed Energy Weapons
youtu.be/MhHOMU-IhHA

WTF!? Please never breed or vote.

Attached: 1556901065168.gif (220x180, 1.03M)

3 seconds or less? How about 3 words or less.
>It's not.

What sort of insanity grips these maniacs.
If we aren't on a globe earth then wtf is going on. They must mainly be religious nuts.

Attached: 1572575427367.jpg (750x1334, 125K)

I know it's just for the memes, but for some reason this particular "argument" gets my blood boiling whenever I see it. More so than any of the other Flat Earth nonsense.

there's no dinosaurs

Breaking News! New information shows the universe is a globe formation as well, not a flat space line like it was thought to be, which makes sense, since the way that explosions and gravity work in the void and vacuum of space.

I think we should load up all the flat earthers, shoot them in to space, push them out the airlock so the last thing they think before they die would be “well shit, it is round”.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Please tell me you haven’t procreated.

Balls would roll away slowly if earth wasn't flat

The Bible says so dumbass.

Attached: 1572926840869.png (420x419, 12K)

It doesn’t move

I don't think that's how the proposed new "spherical universe" model works. As I understand it, a "flat" universe isn't literally flat - what it means is that any particular plane you choose to observe is relatively flat, give or take a couple gravity wells warping space. If you shoot a laser in a direction, it goes that way forever.

A spherical universe is a universe so dense with mass it bends back upon it's, creating a "closed" loop in all directions. A beam of light shot in any direction. Will eventually end up looping back to where it started.

Neither one, as far as I can tell, owes it's flatness or roundness to expansion "in this context."

How do you explain Tim Allen?

Attached: 3847.png (129x177, 24K)

Earth is flat if you believe it is, if placebo effect is a thing, and I mean people would physically and psychologically feel better after taking fake medication, than surely you can imagine that any truth, opinion, lie, false statement, can be used to direct or thwart anyone as long as you find a way to engage them and make them believe it. Some may need proof, concrete mathematical, scientific, others might need to hear it from someone they trust, yet still people less educated might jump to conclusion, the point being here is to listen to all sides, gather all the evidence, pick out fiction from non-fiction, and make an educated opinion for yourself. If you think the earth is flat, to me, unless your job involves doing anything concerning the safety and well-being of others, I don’t care. Believe what you will at the end of the day I have my facts you have your opinions and neither of our lives are affected by our beliefs, since I see that you did not die, it looks like it does not affect your wellbeing, as long as you keep taking those showers, Charlie mike, keep doing you, none of this really matters, we use the same watches, phones, there is enough technology today that realistically speaking even being fucking retarded couldn’t guarantee your death these days.

The world is NOT flat because raindrops are Not flat

>place level on earth
>level is level
>earth is level
>earth is flat
too easy

Attached: level.jpg (1300x957, 221K)

thanks to dreamstime.com

I honestly didn't know what it meant. I didn't mean it as bait either. I only saw it in passing, and put what I understood about what the title of the article might mean. Kind of the same way that flat Earthers gather their information. Thanks for the quick explanation. I want to go back and find that article now.

>place level on penis
>level is 45 degrees
>penis is 45 degrees
>penis is 45 degrees
penis is 45 degrees

Attached: flat-earth-funny-memes-28-5b325364901bf__700.jpg (700x499, 74K)

Best proof I've ever seen (pic related), but the use of the Level is right up there.

Attached: 1548431748787.png (500x327, 239K)

I observe a flat earth,
and I doubt the claim of earth being a rotating ball flying through space, being locked in with other balls flying around because gravity attracts them but also does not make them collide.
this only sounds logical to those who will believe anything they hear at school, television or internet.

Attached: 73190740_178796979932918_2480329680566091776_n.jpg (675x960, 54K)

Silly user. planets doesnt real, those are NASA lies, even if you can watch them from your house with a telescope. I guess the filthy telescope monopoly is in this as well.

winner haha

+1

>apple falls from tree
>is called gravity
>this idea leads to balls of fire, ice and earth all spinning and flying around

Attached: 21768344_10215087718366751_4595491327404374681_n.jpg (885x959, 76K)

Attached: 1561589694120.jpg (262x192, 9K)

I can't because, earth is a Dyson sphere the part we are living in is contrary to most conspiracy theorys the inside. Being on the inside is what makes so called "spacetravel possible in the first place because the radiation emitted from the artificial sun in the center isn't nearly as strong as the radiation from space obviously most bictures taken" from space" are still fake, the moon landing could be real because the moon is part of a complicated contraption that simulates night.

>telescope monopoly

Attached: 1573025267199m.jpg (1024x941, 49K)

The north star doesn't stay fixed though. Pick up a book sometime.

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

>I observe a flat earth,
You see only the tip of an elephant's trunk, and conclude it is a clam's siphon.

>and I doubt
Because you choose not to believe evidence

>the claim of earth being a rotating ball flying through space, being locked in with other balls flying around because gravity attracts them but also does not make them collide.
Because you refuse to understand the scale of distances and the nature of motions.

>this only sounds logical to those who will believe anything they hear at school, television or internet.
Your lack of understanding does not award you credibility when refuting reality, neither does resorting to derogatory statements of those who speak the truth.

Because a body's north is oriented according to its rotation, or an orbit's north is oriented according to the plane of revolution of a body.
But the stupid meme is has pretty colors.