Hi Sup Forums post your pets please, I lost my bestfriend of 8 years today cause some neighbors 3 dogs attacked him...

Hi Sup Forums post your pets please, I lost my bestfriend of 8 years today cause some neighbors 3 dogs attacked him. His name was Phantom and I will miss him dearly thanks for your time

Attached: 20180322_171453.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

Buy 4 dogs and train them to kill faggots and sic them on your faggotronic neighbor.

My condolences on you're loss.

>my dogger
>eats faggots and faggot-enabled doggers for breakfast
>would not bother phantom

Attached: 1623F8B6-9F9E-4872-8342-EAE88ADE041F.jpg (1320x1226, 702K)

Dont worry imma take matters into my own hands

He looks sweet thanks Sup Forumsro

Wtf! You lost your doggo to an attack from other dogs?

Yeah I was at work when It happened my mom called me cause he was being attacked and I sped home to try and save him

I hope your lying bc that was a fine looking dog. Let me guess? Pitbulls got em?

Sorry to hear that man. I dont really know what to say. Best of luck to you.
(I don't have much faith in the justice system)

Was he a kuvasz?

Time to beat the shit out of your neighbor. Key the bastard's car too, when you're finished.

She.

Old dogger, will probably sage and go to Heaven soon and maybe get to meet Phantom.

>pic related
>rip in piece catter
>eated by coyote last year

Attached: 20E9118A-D6BA-495D-9F5C-FCFA9F676ED3.jpg (949x1202, 431K)

what do you have planned?

She's adorable I'm sure phantom will enjoy her company

Idk what he was he was a swiss shepherd mixed with something

I wish I was lying user I wish I was, he was the most peaceful soul I've ever encountered

BIG BOY

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-20-12-56-10.png (720x1280, 926K)

I'm honestly about to go cartel mode on those motherfuckers

Aww what's his name

Machete those fuckers to pieces

I'm taking the law into my own hands

Its literally big boy. We tried naming him other names but could not stop calling him big boy. (He's roughly 20 lb)

>tits or gtfo
>posts pussy

Acceptable.

That's a big ass cat he looks chill af

Make sure he's caught up with the vet.
"Big cat" can mean fat which can be very unhealthy. OTOH some are just naturally expansive. Mine was 15 pounds of solid muscle for most of his life.

Hope your big boy lives forever.

Attached: 7257EB9A-AEFD-45E0-9BB0-369F939784B1.jpg (1288x1324, 392K)

Fuck your neighbors, set his house on fire OP.

you could do what everyone is saying, or you can do it the chill way and file a complaint and they will have to put their dogs down legally

had a dog like yours, he was a bit bigger and less aggressive than the average chihuahua, supposedly he was a terrier mix but i dont know what that means, i forgot a pic of dog and im looking for it but i loved him a lot because he was kind of like me, pretty recluse but also energetic. he died at around the age of four, my father found him in the street in front of my house and he put him in the backyard because the dog was cold and perhaps hungry, we fed him and the dog stayed, he left the house at times and near the end of his life it was a common occurence, but all that mattered was that he came back and that he enjoyed being outside. that dog was the best, its a shame he died of cancer

That way only the dogs would suffer, his neighbors are responsable for them

>bigger than average chihuahua
Check

>far less aggressive than average chihuahua
Check

>weird mix of unknown provenance
Check. I guess it could be terrier. No idea.
The two most distinctive features are absurdly long legs and neck. Deer legs and giraffe neck, Don't have any pictures that really capture them though. Mine doesn't like being outside, which is good because around here things outside like to eat small animals. It's also bad because indoors is her preferred place for dumping bodily wastes.

Rescued from shelter. Lived with my mother for 15 years after that.

Why the fuck do you keep posting this?
You cant possibly keep losing the exact same fucking dog in multiple ways over the course of 1 1/2 years.
The first time I felt bad but then the same exact dog showed up on a thread 3 months later and died from some other shit.
Do you have 25 white dogs that youve had for the past 8 years that keep dying or getting murdered? Does thay mean youre just bad at managing a pack of dogs or what the fuck is this shit?
Next time build a proper enclosure and try a different color dog because when you lose that dog in 8 years I dont want to see the same fucking white dog. Get one of those shiatauz or what ever the fuck. Or get a faggit cat that has 9 lives that way we have 9 less posts about how you now lost your cat to the neighbors 3 year old or whatever.
A little planning goes a long way, Ive kept my dogs for an average of 20 years each. They practically speak english they live so fucking long. My current dog wouod probably call you and your dog a faggit then piss on your shoe and dig a hole and point at it because hes a pointer and thinks you should climb in and kys.

Attached: 1561815107507.jpg (360x344, 25K)

Pasta? :(

I am disappoint.

Idk what imma do but I'm exhausted this shit is so

Mexican dog looks like Mexican short goblin dwarf troll.

mine didnt have terribly long legs or neck, its more like he was a chihuahua but just scaled up in size a noticable bit

this entire post made me laugh pretty good. Thanks

trust me, the owners love their own dogs too. they would suffer having to put a their healthy animal down because of a court order

Attached: 0BC70574-8A4E-4628-8BFE-5545D057C131.jpg (750x992, 714K)

Chihuahua body.
Chihuahua head, but non-chihuahua face/snout.
Non-chihuahua legs, neck and temperament.
Overall looks like a chihuahua.

Your a faggot.

> dig a hole and point at it because hes a pointer
I kekked way too hard at this

That looks like my catter. About 15 milliseconds before hissing and tearing half my face off. Does not look happy.

What are you doing, user?

Thanks bro, nice blog. Liked and subscribed.

Attached: 0CD9FD37-A38C-4B3A-821A-F262300CBE14.gif (245x230, 871K)