>ex girlfriend refuses to leave your house
>ex girlfriend fucks her new boyfriend in your house
>can't kick her out
>if you try she threatens to get you arrested

>have nothing to live for anymore

Attached: images.png (242x208, 5K)

Kill them both and it's done with jeez

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

What does she have on you that could get you arrested?

Anyway fuck her mom/sister/boyfriend for revenge

You have to keep going user; you could off yourself and miss an unforeseen opportunity that was soon to arise.

Attached: TheEyeOfTheWorld.jpg (1533x1095, 611K)

>>ex girlfriend refuses to leave your house
Call the police and have her removed for trespassing.
>house
Is this an apartment, or do you own it?
If it's an apartment, whose name is on the lease?
>>if you try she threatens to get you arrested
Remove any illicit material before calling the cops.

her brother is a cop and she's a female. need I say more?

>be me

Nah I think I'm good

So, a false rape claim, is it? Intriguing.

Get a cage for your cock and balls, the kind with a key and a hole you can pee through. Give the key to a friend, record yourself doing so, and state clearly why (in the video) you are giving your friend that key and caging up your cock and balls. Maintain this for about a month or so.

Then call the police and have the bitch removed and when she cries rape, give the video to the police.

I own a town home, she doesn't nor has ever paid a single bill nor is her name on anything. I'm honestly concerned that if I get police involved she'll make up a sob story and I'll get in trouble.

Record her threatening to get you arrested and use it to GG her if she actually does it.

That won't really do anything because if he cries enough I'll still get held over night and I know what she'll do if she's here alone.

Ignore this faggot.

You own the property? Great. That makes this easy.
Who's her brother work for? City? County? State? Sheriff's office?
Find out.
CALL A DIFFERENT DEPARTMENT.
When you talk to them, make sure you tell them that her brother is a cop and you're worried she'll lean on him to try to make things harder for you.
Also, do this.

My brother and sister said record her threatening me which I have lot's of videos of her doing so, but that doesn't do much here because I ultimately don't want to be removed from my house.

explain why you won't leave your home. Are you afraid of her robbing you? Is there something at your place you don't want her to find?

You own the property.
You MUST file first, because if she does, you CAN be removed from your own home.
Find out who he works for, go to a different department. Do not delay.
Stop fucking off and do it, now.
Right this goddamn second.
Get your hand off your dick, quit acting like a bitch, and make the call. Or continue to be a bitch, mope, do nothing, and stay stuck in your shitty situation.
Your choice.

She's going to rob me, I have a lot of expensive stuff here and she's poor. She only owns 4 things here and those are shoes and her headphones, she doesn't even own her phone because that's mine as well.

If you're not going to take anyone's advice why did you make this thread? Fuck off.

I might file in morning because the more I think about it the more I realize she's too lazy to actually do anything but cry to cops. If I file first she can't really defend herself too much. I hope anyway.

Not to be a dick or anything but the fuck do you know she's gonna rob you? If you know she'll rob you that's more info to go to the cops on.

The 2nd time I told her to leave she tried to pack my mac book and my switch in her luggage, she also tried to steal PS4 and my Desktop. If her uber wasn't late I wouldn't have been home to stop her. Every time she "packs her bags" she tries to steal some of my shit.

this is why she's forced to sleep on the floor in my empty room.

Shut the fuck up you attention whore. Your story is done, over. You either take the advice you've been given or you live your shit life.

he said he was going to show the cops the recordings and file a report. He took the advice.

How long ago was it when this began? Also good move making her sleep on the floor

Attached: 68118A0F-306A-4FF4-98D4-AE19435B16B4.jpg (1279x1920, 266K)

Fuck her. You can do ten times fucking worse if you want to. Think outside of the box on what to do. Good luck...

It’s started less than a month ago.

cant you move your valuable stuffs in a temporary place until you at least change your lock or something?

>your house
Call the cops and get them thrown out retard

Breathe helium

Change locks
/thread

only solution is to move out and let them have the house.

maybe if you promise to eat all the creampies for a month they'll agree to leave.

you're fuckin autistic holy shit

Change the locks when she's gone you dumb ass

Document everything and if she hurts you physically call the cops on her.