I'm an American from California, and I want to move to Russia, probably somewhere in Siberia or the Far East...

I'm an American from California, and I want to move to Russia, probably somewhere in Siberia or the Far East, to get away from California and Californian-like people as much as I can, as they drive me crazy. "Donald Trump is a Russian" conspiracy? Well, now I want to become an actual Russian, to spite them. How easy or difficult is it for a non-Russian heritage American to immigrate to Russia? Thank you.

Attached: IMG_6070.jpg (806x748, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/RP1e6SvTlRo?start=7263
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqrmsrsm4eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally leave the country we are better off without you

I'm planning to go to Russia, if it is attainable.

all you need is one flash drive full of classified US documents and the Russians will welcome you with open arms

How's Edward Snowden doing these days? Do you think I will be able to meet him, or is he under house arrest or imprisoned?

youtube.com/embed/RP1e6SvTlRo?start=7263

thoughts?????????????

Erm... THOTs. That's too Californian for me, what I want to escape from.

Do some good QOL searches. West side is more modern than East. Buy a rifle and some jackets, always present a hard target.

but did you read the title of the video?
it is 100% Russian....so even they are pozzed!

>another cool story
>Bro

he was just on Joe Rogan. supposedly he has total freedom of movement.

Would it be possible to arrange for most or all of my belongings (minus most furniture, maybe) to be shipped/flown to Russia for my move? How about all of my clothing and books, for example? I'd be fine with just bringing those with me, probably.

LOL, I knew it was Russian, but I just compared it to the way people typically act nowadays in California, at least young people. Which part of Russia is she from, the west, where Moscow and St. Petersburg are, and such big cities? I want to move somewhere rural, or a town, but I'm not sure about a big city, maybe a moderate city at most. Ideally, I want the countryside located by a town to buy supplies.

Which part of Russia does Snowden live in? Does he live in or around Moscow, or is he elsewhere?

you will probably never be able to master the accent. that requires tongue muscle training and you won't be able to pick it up at your age. aside from that, since they'll always know you're foreign, i don't think they'd have issue with white americans. you weren't the germans they fought, and the cold war was bullshit. i'm sure they'd just laugh that people here think they're taking over our nation secretly. they drink hard and eat lots of smelly fat caviar and herring. their women are tough but cool. the male-female dynamic is shifted though, and may or may not work for you. you should watch their films to see how a group of people interacts. films about strangers stuck in a situation, etc. now, i'm just a russian immigrant who came here as an infant 40 years ago but i can at least feel right suggesting this advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqrmsrsm4eU

Look into shipping via container vessel. Those boats come here full of shit and head back mostly empty. A passport and seamanship training you may be able to work the vessel in exchange. Long shot and need to know someone or make a friend in shipping. Honesty though. Just go to Wyoming. Honestly, just Google Wyoming. It's disgustingly beautiful and easy to make distance from people.

I'm Californian too. I'd like to move to Ukraine, but for completely different reasons.

Cool story bro.

I’ve spent a few months in Russia for work. If this is even 1% serious move to a red state in the US. Because they don’t love trump in Russia, their isn’t real freedom in Russia and most importantly it’s expensive as shit to live in Moscow, the only decent part of Russia.

So an American state like Wyoming will offer much of what I seem interested in about rural Russia? Are the people in Wyoming mostly traditional, or are they compromised by decadent Western leftism in some noticeable ways?

Which part of Ukraine looks good to move to? Crimea is now owned by Russia, but that looks like a nice Mediterranean type of region by the coastline.

Doesn't matter. Just live far enough that they don't bother you, live cheap enough you don't have to work too much, and close enough that you can resupply. I'm thinking of buying some land up there just for escapism. (San Diego here, I feel your pain)

Western leftists? You claim to live in CA have you even driven to AZ? Because you’ll find people way more conservative and traditional there than most anywhere an English speaker could live for a day in Russia.

Neo-bohemians are the worst

>(San Diego here, I feel your pain)
I'm in San... Francisco... Freakcircuso. It's very Sodomite and Gomorran over here. It's enough to drive me crazy enough to want to leave America and try out Russia, of all places, as much as many Californian Democrats stereotype it as an evil, bigoted Hitlerland kind of place. Of course, I have more positive views of Russia and its people than probably most Americans do.

>Because you’ll find people way more conservative and traditional there than most anywhere an English speaker could live for a day in Russia.

Are hinterland state Americans (so-called "flyover states") more conservative than even countryside Russians/Siberians? I didn't have that impression before, sorry, but I thought that Eastern Europeans in general are a lot more traditional people?

Attached: 329E0389-503A-4003-9C66-144460B26883.jpg (750x643, 322K)

pretty sure it's Moscow

What if I told you California was fake

I'm telling you, if you move to Russia, that'll really piss me off. Don't do it, I tell you!

Dumbass those people were literally communists 30 years ago, people in the country still rely heavily on government programs. In CA whiny college students only dream about communism, people in rural Russia and China have actual nostalgia for soviet and Maoist times.

Only the urban centers have become highly capitalist. For fuck sake bro learn ANYTHING.

but why Russia?

Are you Russian or American? Why might I make you angry? Thank you.

Because it seems far off enough from the stereotypical leftist Western Civilization, and yet, still part of a European civilization, and is not so foreign as moving to say, Japan, China, or Korea, or to a part of Central or South America. I might feel more compatible in Russia or a part of Eastern Europe that is still mostly traditional. I ultimately just want to get away from California at some point in my life, as I fear it is going to get much worse, even if it seems to have already peaked.

You lazy piece of garbage. If you were successful enough in life you would just leave and wouldnt even bother to shit post. Have fun living in CA forever faggot.

I don't want to suffer California much longer, so I am trying to make plans to move elsewhere.

>hello fellow american

Hello to you too, fellow American. If you want out, where in the world would you like to move to? Thanks.

Russia is based.

Now you get to be a fiddler on the roof.

your right,because trump supporters are so much better.you idiots are just as bad as liberals

>buy a rifle

lol,that fag is from california.he'd probably end up shooting himself with it accidently like the rest of these liberal idiots who own guns who shouldnt

op will probably get beat up for being american and even worse,an american from california and will end up heading back to his liberal cesspool in america in a week

Chernobyl is nice this time of year. Why the fuck would you move there? Are you a Nazi?

*sarcasm
Why would it spite us for you to get the fuck out?

Imagine being so fucking retarded, you actually believe the only people that own guns are Republican snowflakes. We're armed and we're ready for you. Make the first move bitch.