If these 3 retards could become president, what's your excuse?

If these 3 retards could become president, what's your excuse?

Attached: topper.png (900x316, 48K)

I want to travel back in time and find a cave woman with wide hips and huge tits. She would have to take me back to her cave to meet her mom, who would have to watch and maintain eye contact with her daughter while I fucked said cave woman from behind. Her mom would have to ask her daughter when she was about to cum, things like that.

Afterwards we would have a meal together and the cave mother would give me a bj and together, cave daughter and I would make the mother orgasm.

After all this, I have to explain that I actually work for the CIA (that's where the time machine came from) and that I have to return. But right before I do, niggers attack the nearby settlement and we all have to escape into the future even though cave people aren't supposed to do this.

At the end the two women have to remain my sex slaves since they can't adapt to modern society and we travel across Europe in secret, looking for relics of the past and fucking, guided by a time-space-continuum robot/android who resembles Robin Williams but is actually a ghost.

I'm not a billionare, a token nigger or was born in a powerful political family.

>Was born rich
>Was born to a politically connected family
>Wasn't gifted a life of privilege from my white mom's side and able to ride through political grievance groups because my dad was an African communist who dies in jail for attempting to overthrow his home country's government

Wasn't to all 3, my phone is as retarded as my big fat fingers...which might be yet another reason I'll never be president...

Neat, Good luck
Excuses excuses
Do you have proof of that last one, or did you hear it from one of your retard buddies on Sup Forums?

Two of those retards had rich dads, and the other one was an affirmative action hire, OP. Its not a fair comparison.

Excuses excuses. This is why you'll always be a sad loser

What did you expect? Every fag on this website to become a president?

Attached: 7515b827177ff130d1e69d7064eb3ffc.jpg (651x840, 35K)

I'm not a Bush. But either way G.W. is cool with me.

I don't want to be.

I don't want to be president.
I don't have the money to run a campaign anyway.

No, I just want y'all to feel bad about your own ineptitude.

What I meant is: what's your excuse for being absolutely losers, when retards like this are able to be president.

What about your own?

You sound like the retarded one. They all gave you good reasons.

I am president.

Do you not speak English?

Sir.

US prostitution... I mean constitution, which doesn't allow thirdworlders to become Präservativ... I mean president.

Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth?
I am a president

Obama's mom was a rich Jew, and her parents put Barry through college. As for daddy, apparently the president of Kenya favored assassination by "car accident"...even if it took three attempts.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_Sr.

You're still not showing any proof that...
>..."dad was an African communist who dies in jail for attempting to overthrow his home country's government"
So are you changing it because you're a retard from Sup Forums?

I didn't know I needed an excuse, faggot.

No, I was correcting a false assumption. However, it being Wikipedia does mean they're probably hiding his dad's political affiliations and activities to protect his son. If this thread is still going when I come back, I'll post more sources.

I’m planning on it. You faggots better vote for me

I have no interest in leading a bunch of howling mongrels like my fellow Americans but Obama is easily 3 times as smart as fucking retard Donald Trump or simple dipshit GWB.

I wouldn't want the job even for all the money, pussy, or power in all the world, no fucking thank you

What's your slogan?

I'm not Murican...

This

I'd vote for anyone ballsy enough to call some a faggot durring a debate.

true bro

they have money they inherited that I do not have.
OP is stupid to think anyone can become president.

Attached: 1573010537047.jpg (414x415, 15K)

Well, 2 retards and a black man

From left to right...
I'm not rich enough.
I'm not cool enough.
I didn't inherit the money and the job from daddy.

I'm not a retard.

They are actually good presidents, excellent at that