"What's that? How many guys I've been with? Uhm, like 2?"

>"What's that? How many guys I've been with? Uhm, like 2?"

Attached: 1573172474513.webm (422x238, 1.34M)

Some beta cuck is gonna marry that whore, granted.

she's getting fucked by dementors

Always multiply that by 3 MINIMUM

have sex

What if they were all white, would that make your feel better?

she looks hot, id marry her

Where's the longer video?

a whore is a whore, quit finding caveats you whore apologist

How many have you been with?

sauce

CHECKED

Cuck KYS

Just cant compete

Attached: 1573163623266.webm (412x704, 1.42M)

Attached: ShadowyFrenchDolphin (1).webm (854x480, 414K)

Sauce

The average girl will have slept with about 20 guys by the time she's 25. About 2 bfs in high school, 3-4 bfs after and after each of these breakups post-high school they will hookup with at least 2 random guys. This is not counting fwb in between relationships, usually 1-2 before settling with a bf. So you have 14 guys minimum and 22 max. This is for the average girl and not some random bar slut. And imagine that in this day and age the fwbs and bfs will have likely not used condoms since other forms of bc exist.

Basically your princess is a cumbucket

cool made up numbers bro

sauce on the vid?

Yeah, they are made up because he didnt take into account tinder. Average hoes will bang a new dude or 2 a week with tinder alone.

Africa

It's well-reasoned model.
When I said not the random bar slut, this also applies to a random tinder slut. I would recommend to never take a bar slut or tinder slut seriously.

But user, all girls are bar sluts tinder sluts

How do girls even find themselves in that situation? Do black guys always fuck as a group? Can't they ever do something by themselves?

white women tend to seek out minorities to be friends with. mostly for sjw reasons but also for curiosity of possibly having sex with them. after a few months this happens.

Source: My asshole.

Source: my faggot cuck fantasies

kek

Who is she