The face of europe

The face of europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&t=8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will yo hues learn that poking jokes at people for low IQ, or for being africa tier does not work if your flag is BR*ZIL

Europe love the BLACK BULL

shut up macaco

looks like brazil damn

why is it always brazilians making these threads?
is it some sort of coping mechanism

They deserve it desu.

Looks like future Martians will be mongolid afterall

ah yes brazil

Sad!

There's one sulista Brazilian in particular that seems to be autistically obsessed with Muslims. (See pic related, he's been non-stop spamming for 2 weeks.) I think he thinks that if he does it enough that people will think he's white. Or maybe he's one of the numerous Sup Forumsshitters that spam our board for a few weeks while they're banned from Sup Forums.

I spotted two of them holding hands

Im from brazil and i've never seen this much niggers together here

yes

He might be the American tourist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4&t=8s

cuckrope is a shithole

I don't see the problem here, it's still a very vibrant city and there's no one committing any crimes or harassment. It's a much nicer sight than rural towns full of inbred hillbillies.

As white brazilians even while living on this genetic cesspool of a place we fell more assured about our identity knowing that Europe,the HQ of our race, is safe.Or at least it was
>IB4 no whites in Brazil

And what makes 'hillbillies' any worse? Have you been to Appalachia?

I suffer from Paris syndrome now ;_;

Rome is so much nicer and people told me Rome was dirty...

I made the mistake of going to Paris.

I'm going to make up for by going to Poland, one of the only real European countries left

>real European

What. You go only to Paris and fall for the tourist traps you deserve disappointment

On the plus side when Europe finally collapses there isn't going to be any more benefits for them. They're going to starve with us :D

Ignore this at your own peril anons. One day you will notice that your child is a minority at school, and by the time they're old enough to vote the main political opposition will be foreigners. Your grandchildren will grow up in a foreign country, regardless of whether you emigrate or not.

>no one's commited any crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

Fuck this I am having some yellow pussy