Fuckin ulcers hurt like a shit bitch fuck

fuckin ulcers hurt like a shit bitch fuck

Attached: 20191107_210623-1.jpg (2761x1811, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

centerjava.com/apple-cider-vinegar-mouth-ulcers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are your ulcers?

in me fucking gullet. and because they swell, i fucking bite it again so another can form.

fuck these things.

Attached: fucker.jpg (1296x728, 263K)

Fuck

Stop smoking awhile so that initial damaged area heals

ye those things fuckin suck, had 7 of the fuckers in my mouth at once one time. that kanka shit works alright tho i reckon.

I get them sometimes.
They don't hurt, but annoying as fuck

fuck shit-dick bitch.
im just gonna bite my cheek somehow in 3-4 weeks and get another after this one heals so fuck it. i havent had one in months too, after getting them chronically.
oof. the worst i've had was 3-4, worst part is i love vinegar hotsauces and salt.

yeah that filmy numbing stuff is keeping me from having an aneurysm, i havent used it in so long so it works really good too. for now.

really? not at all? mine hurt like a raging cunt, especially dry or when they get poked by food or something.

Attached: bitch.png (406x237, 47K)

have you tried gargling or drinking apple cider vinegar?

centerjava.com/apple-cider-vinegar-mouth-ulcers/

no, i drink a liter of white vinegar when i wake up every morning and it doesn't help.

hotsauce doesn't help either, for some reason it actually burns when it gets on the ulcer. idk y

Attached: e.jpg (680x1024, 73K)

Get a moist Q-tip and dip it in some potassium aluminum sulfate and then dab the ulcer.
The pickling compound acts as an astringent which will dry out the ulcer allowing it to heal.

again with the apple cider cures..

I've got a friend who licks his finger, sticks it in salt, and burns the fucker out. I've never had the balls to do it myself. I have the mouth of an autist so I'm constantly biting shit.

I've had some decent results with apple cider vinegar for acid reflux and even my scalp. It's pretty helpful for other shit also.
It's cheap and I sent you a link for mouth ulcers and apple cider vinegar so maybe it's worth looking into.

i thought you were meme-ing me. maybe i'll try this with white vinegar, cause i have applied dry sea salt to them with a wet finger before.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (480x320, 20K)

I'm obviously not an expert but I know that apples have some shit in them that are supposed to be beneficial as well.

ya i've done something similar with salt, dont know if i want to seek out that tho, it sounds like something thatll just fuck my shit up too.

yep ive done this when i had them chronically, its not that bad really. swirling your mouth with salt water is worse than holding it in the ulcer imo.

maybe ill pick some up, i could use it for hotsauce. i usually like white vinegar but its cheap so i may just get it

>drinks 1-litre of white vinegar every morning
>1-litre of vinegar

Attached: pyrhxljlecq31png.jpg (1000x848, 134K)

thank me later, OP

Attached: alum.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Good luck, dude. I hope it works for you. It's definitely made things easier on me this past year since I started using it.

When I get them they don't hurt at all.
Back when I had braces, they hurt a bit more if I couldn't put wax on, but they never really hurt.

im jealous as fuck.

shit he wasn't kidding, i'll have to try this. ive done it with salt before.

ty my man, gonna get me some apple vinegar and potassium aluminum sulfate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

shit's delicious.

Attached: 71eqa7KeJRL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 112K)

i know your pain. how are you dealing with the Zantac withdrawal?

they took it off the market because there was a microscopic amount of some chemical that MIGHT cause cancer. big deal! i like those odds better than i like vomiting blood.

i've never actually used Zantac, just benzocaine numbing shit. i just get them in my mouth routinely, not my stomach, my bad.

i'm curious how a stomach ulcer feels in comparison, but i dont want them there routinely either lmao

Are you Scottish, or is your liver shot by any chance?

Stop drinking so much juice.

Are you Scottish, or is your liver shot by any chance?

yes and i hope not.
i dont, just make vegetable/fruit smoothies. but i havent been recently so i doubt its that, made one today for the vitamins tho.
yes and i hope not

also that definitely sucks about it being taken off the market, everything has side effects.