>dog is only thing keeping me from ending it
>ff 1 month
>today
>still want to die
>big argument with gf over nothing
>she ends it
>tells me I can stay until I sort myself somewhere to live
>I’m typing this from my bed on the couch

Seriously Sup Forumsros I don’t know what I’m going to do. I love her but I think it’s really over. Can’t move back in with fam as they’ve emptied my room and are using it as storage. What if I can’t see the dog again. Is this it? Is this how I die?

Attached: 3010E5D0-6E30-4466-A148-4326EFE1D6E0.jpg (480x480, 39K)

you need to get a place to live, first offf. your car will do for now, assuming you have one.

second order of business is to go full-time at work. unfortunately, you should be working 6 days a week, 8 hours if you can. Get Money Now

Third, stay safe. come here and vent if you need to. you'll be alright, just keep working at it and you'll come out the other side of this.

Move in with ur dad and suck his cock

You'll find another bitch that will make you feel loved, whether it's a dog or a woman. Life sucks right now, but at least you're not a pussy who kills themself.

You will have to learn that it's okay to losr some arguments for the better of your life. No matter who you think is right. Protip: you dont have to kiss ass, just keep quiet and don't feed fire.

An hero and leave a letter saying ur bitch drove you to it.

This
Through all of this you need to be honest with your girlfriend
She clearly means a lot to you but you’re fucked, and your fuckery cost your relationship
Don’t bullshit her, even if you can’t maintain a relationship she’s a person who knows you well enough (i presume anyway) that she can be helpful to your mental situation.

Work, sleep, jerk off, repeat. Eventually you’ll hate doing that and want to change. Get an apartment, stay on good terms with ex gf, play with dog. You need some time to stabilize your lifestyle into something that leaves you feeling secure in yourself.

Repent of your sins, bend your knee and turn to Jesus Christ. Repeat after me: Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Attached: 1547078847541.jpg (397x768, 134K)

>parents separated when young so Dad could suck some dick
LMAO

well don't wank off.
buy a van, and live in it. Fuck it.
people have been in worse.

Attached: fitmonk.jpg (1700x2338, 982K)

OP here
I don’t have a car, I’ve not been able to pay rent and save for one because I’m a shit saver

I am full time, I might just get enough to get a shit apartment and sustain myself but I know I’ll end up drinking myself to death accidentally or loosing my job by not turning up

And thanks homie, I’ll do that

He got a husband tho. Although, he did cheat on my mother with his now husband so who knows

>life sucks right now, but at least you’re not a pussy who kills themself
Most inspiring thing anyone’s ever said to me

Does dad still suck cock?

-Move to a cheaper State.
-Get a new Dog.
-DON'T live with a woman.
-Keep working until you fall off to sleep.
-Don't Spend in shit stuff.

Look how your life will improve in 2 years

Do it. Tell him, Dad I've come to suck your dick.

OP, you need to win your bitch back.

Right now you need o hit the bars and find some slut. Then have loud sex on the couch, making your bitch jealous. When she tries to argue about it, be a man, and slap her across her face. Then grab her tits and say: You still want it, you whore.

Stay oin apartment and have bitch pay your rent. Profit.

He does

OP, your first priority is finances.
As for her, if it’s over its over.
The important part is don’t try to rebound immediately, that’s a huge mistake that’s just gonna leave you in tatters

just cut all ties. do it yourself you already proved you can work. You surroundings are toxic. Drown your own swamp.

Trips of truth

you're a piece of shit but you should see a doctor maybe you're bipolar or something

>cut dad out of life
>get job at 17

How did you cut him out of your life when you're legally still a minor? If your mom still had contact with him then it only makes sense that you did too. What, did you just refuse to speak with him every time called?

He probably couldnt stand the spermbreath

Do you suck cock too?

Who gives the best blowjobs? Your dad? You? Or your mom?

Sounds like you never grew out of that edgy cunt phase. Surprised she put up with your shit as long as she did. If you still think the world needs to accommodate for your bullshit or owes you for anything, you should just totally end it. Because it doesn't.

If you want to fix your life up, a little humility is a good start. Start by leaving your comfy couch bed and spending the night on the nearest bus stop bench under some newspapers with just the clothes on your back. This will give you a good idea of how bad things can get. Then start appreciating the shit you do have and learn how to let life's bullshit slide intead of blowing up over every insignificant thing. Because life is full of bullshit and trying to fight it all is a guaranteed losing battle.

His mom, trust me.

join the military, you will be 100% taken care of

This. Return to your father. Stop judging and hating. Forgive your parents and return to your earthly father.

Military don't like edgy cunts. Either he gets it smoked out of him or he ends up with an OTH

moral of the story, don;t have kids and end pain right there

yeah dude, join the military.......it does suck alot of the time but it's only 4 years and you'll be set up afterwards with that GI Bill and VA disability pay.

marines will get rid of that faggoty shit real quick

The military accepts faggots these days

Go to your bank and get them to automatically deposit a certain amount of money into a savings account every pay day. Doesn't need to be much. I dunno how much you make but if you're working full time I'm guessing 50 bucks each week would be manageable a decent start. Then just don't fucking touch your savings until you need to.

Youve admitted youre the fuck up, and thats most likely true. Either fucking change your god damn attitude and fix your shit or just fucking die. Just admit life aint 4 u and end it u fucktard. Youre another drain on society and fuck people up with u

come to cincinnati, I need people with nothing to lose to help me commit crimes. We can sell drugs and make it look like niggers did it......it works, trust me.

Literal faggots, not assholes who can't follow orders. So either he starts sucking cock for real or gtfo

/thread