Ask a psychology major from Sweden some questions

Ask a psychology major from Sweden some questions

I picked it cuz I want to be a therapist and help people who are less fortunate than me. I was expected to go to university since my family on both sides are very educated, didn't have much choice but fortunately I study something I love

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20191104_055142.jpg (750x891, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7YnmkVEBL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you like my video??

youtu.be/k7YnmkVEBL8

Attached: F723A47E-D5E4-4B09-87D4-869126F545A4.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Riddle me this hotshot - what's the ideal number of strokin it per diem?

Op fuckkking sux

Your in to gay ass memes and I bet you don’t even have a high school diploma

What's your opinion on Sigmund Freud?

Y are you a stupid fag???

Attached: 15F4FE57-62E4-41DE-B20B-C8B3B21CE395.jpg (1024x683, 131K)

Ops so pissed

Attached: 01C59087-7CA1-4E9A-B9F8-1359FBF01F7F.jpg (1536x2048, 489K)

why is therapy so gay
P.S rhetorical question. therapy is the

That pic make me laugh hard!
>thanks Sup Forumsro!

He was very very very important when it comes to child development before him no one gave two shits about kids and their environment, now it's probably the biggest thing you learn about. Everything starts with your childhood and environment but he was kinda weird regarding the whole all girls wanna fuck their dad thing and giving cocaine to nieces and nephews

How popular are lunchables in America?

U think u're so smart but don't know jack u stupid shit

Why do u want to brainwash ppl into being "normal". When will it be ok for ppl to be themselves?

My current situation.

My mother calls child service's on my wife and I once every year. Usually nothing comes of it. This year we had the SJW of all children as our case worker and it ended up being seen by the United states army family advocacy program ( I have been in the army for over 12 years ). The counselor ensured us nothing will come of it. In the past month the family advocacy program has accused me of strangling our youngest child within the past year and raping my wife 9 years ago. These allegations were passed on to the us army criminal investigation department. My children were interviewed and denied ever being strangled, my wife has been interviewed and denied ever being raped. A week after this all started my commander implemented a military protection order removing me from my home and leaving me legally unable to make any contact with my family. The protection order has been in place for 40day and the commander keeps blowing me off when I attempt to speak to him about lifting it.

Therapist me

Sorry but I don't know if suicidal is normal

What does it feel like to be a cheap imitation of a psychiatrist?

Dude this is a super heavy situation and I genuinely recommend you seek legitimate help

Tell me more about how you and your wife have been feeling through all this. it seems your relationship with your mother is a bit strained to say the least why does she call CPS on you has she given any reason fot it

Can't tell you how my wife is dealing with it if I contact her I'm disobeying a lawful order from a commissioned office. I could be kicked out if anyone who cared found out and that would make things worse for my family of 5 living off my single income. I have sought legal aid already and have to wait for CID to finish their investigation and determine if they are going to take me to trial. I know the accusations aren't true and I wouldn't be found guilty but a military court marshal can take over a year.

Would you lick a hot grill's stinky feet?

Attached: 24899063_1532815630146856_656502378_n.jpg (621x501, 46K)

Yeah probably

are there really that many shitskins in sweden?

Attached: 1573078053332.jpg (429x439, 38K)

Wtf

About 30ish% of Sweden are either immigrants or have immigrant parents but most of them are pretty integrated