So what’s going to happen when Trump wins the next election...

So what’s going to happen when Trump wins the next election? Do you think the already unstable liberals will full chimp out, or will it just be another four years of crying, projecting and “it’s over”?

Attached: D03609BC-1A5B-457B-9C1C-406DF93F30C5.jpg (1242x1229, 440K)

Liberal pedos will chimp out and start civil war 2. They won't be able to give it up. They are addicts.

Attached: 1569497878513m.jpg (1024x434, 79K)

i don't think you can run for reelection from prison

picture of a pedo standing next to epstein

Attached: epstein molester pedo.jpg (576x576, 133K)

>implying they aren’t pulling out all the stops on preventing exactly this this year
I’m not even a trump voter user, but why do you think they’re clamping down on shitposting so hard? They are terrified of losing to random faggots on the internet a second time

I did t vote for trump either, but I will this time

WW3 is 1-2 years out, no matter who wins. This is not sustainable.

>picture of a pedo standing next to your mom

Attached: Disneyland-AEP-Me-Mickey-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Weapons at the ready.

When you wake up, its going to be hilarious

Attached: 1568152528977.gif (435x250, 1.68M)

Kek

Attached: 1565011881435.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

the same that happened the last time:
- media will lose its shit for a couple of weeks
- fringe leftist groups will lose their shit for a couple of weeks
- calls for censorship from far leftist tech insiders will get louder
meanwhile, republicans have a laughing fit, democrats probably give far leftist elements the boot out of the party and go back to just be corporate shills, regular liberals get annoyed by the retarded voices in their camp and #walkaway, alt right and actual white supremacists will celebrate this as victory, only to realize that regular conservatives still don't give two shits about what they have to say, and fringe leftists will probably call everyone right of them white supremacists, including average dems and liberals, ensuring that even less people give two shits about what they have to say, either.

Given how corporate media starts to realize the concept behind "get woke, go broke", we will also see less progressive bullshit in movies games over time, too, and in maybe a decade we get a rerun of 90's golden age of a strong social / political middle ground.

the past two decades have been hilarious, but its over for fringe elements, especially since people start to notice that their bullshit simply doesn't sell.

Capitalism.
I fucking love it.

I dislike trump but only a delusional fucking cuckold would think hes NOT getting reelected

lmao seethe you fucking pussy.

how did you know mickey is my mom?

Attached: 1571702283222.jpg (400x608, 89K)

>coping

Attached: 32434553773.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

lmao i cant wait until he loses

Attached: 2345678.jpg (1200x1816, 282K)

here's an excerpt from this brain dead orange retard

Attached: 234567.jpg (936x814, 232K)

Participation trophys
....and fagdaddy didn't kill himself

Attached: MCCAIN-jumbo.jpg (433x336, 38K)

bone spurs

Attached: poh61kc5pyt11.jpg (500x586, 35K)

And here is a prime example of libtards having to create a fantasy safe space for themselves where opponents are the worst examples of humanity, all so they don’t have to look at themselves and see what an awful piece of shit they really are.
It’s funny how libtards always post wildly inaccurate cartoons and normal people post real life examples of libtards being libtards.

kek. i made that pic. glad to see it in circulation.

Trump winning again will just be more of the same, though maybe we'll see more traction on these cases that have been warming up for a couple of years now.

Trump losing -- especially if the Republicans manage to also lose the Senate -- will probably turn into a "happening". Democrats are full on batshit crazy. If they actually take office, it's not going to be like old do-nothing Obama. They will be pressured to do all kinds of crazy shit. Wealth tax (causing the wealthy to take their ball and move to another country, which they can easily do). Massive sales tax to pay for their programs when they realize a wealth tax isn't working. Literal open borders. Sneaky gun control that subverts the 2nd amendment while pretending not to. They'll add 5 Supreme Court seats and elect SJWs to hold the seats. They won't even be qualified judges, just straight up SJWs.

It will be hell in a hand basket and China (and a few others) will be pushing hard for this to happen.

Implying we care about what ails you

Attached: 1569828995979m.jpg (1024x864, 56K)

lmao because trump supporters dont do the same?
>imagine being this retarded

>cant defend it
ha

wow schizophrenia is a scary disease

Your pedo ISIS leader an hero

Attached: 1572519329947.jpg (960x624, 55K)

samefag

was that supposed to be english?

Dejavu

Attached: 1568154656109.jpg (964x561, 86K)

Normal person making fun of libtards using actual libtards Libtard making fun of normal people using fantasy comics that never happened.So no, I can’t imagine how you are so retarded

>wow its you

Attached: 1509389009176s.jpg (248x203, 9K)

This seems plausible. I hope your right, user.

You're a fucking retard, man.

Attached: this1.gif (379x316, 78K)

LMAO your so stupid its funny. i could pull a thousand examples of trump faggots creating over exaggerated cartoons.

This.

i could count how many times i've heard trump retards cry about
>k-k-keep chwist in chwistmas! happy holidays? REEEEEEEEEEEE

See how the ching chong chinaman has a hard time formulating a response. He's here to shitpost but he only has his 3x5 index cards of short, canned replies to draw from.

Xi Jingping sucks your cocks under the desk, doesn't he. Do you suck his cock too?

An hero

English

yep this is pretty much it. here's hoping

“YOU PROVIDED A REAL LIFE EXAMPLE PROVING ME WRONG?! *sob* YOU’RE JUST M-M-MAD AND ST-STUPID! *sob* YOU RACIST B-B-BIGGOT! I’M WITH H-H-HER!”

Diablo 4 will be here before trump is out of office.

stop replying to yourself

>Trump winning again will just be more of the same
Disagree. This will fly in the face of leftist programming and render the media completely impotent. Even the left will see the media as an enemy. They will believe, independently, that there is a ruthless dictator in office and that he will never leave power, without force. Shit will start blowing up, either way.

Sure you can. You can even win, then pardon yourself. It's been done before.

calm down.

Attached: 12345675432.jpg (225x225, 10K)

not him lol. wish we still had IDs

your not helping your case here

Oh sorry, did I hurt your pwecious feewings?

Your not wrong

Attached: 1565176689465.webm (300x300, 1.99M)

no you just dont seem to be comprehending what im saying here. you say my cartoons are unrealistic. im saying that i could easily pull thousands of trump cartoons that are over exaggerated and not realistic.

>history conservation. Ironic reenactment.
>modern religion. Unironic unwavering following.

>Concepts of survival and celebration.
>Obedience born from fear of inevitable

>eat babies to grow crops
>exterminate non believers for nothing

Attached: hmm.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Yet you don’t, because Sup Forums exists in reality and not your fantasy safespace. But it’s fine, tonight you can dream about “outsmarting the nazis”

would you like me to provide some examples?

>Pretending like you would listen to a legitimate rebuttal

trump voter here, I don't give 2 shits.
for jews it always has ben hanuka, muslims don't celebrate christmas at all, and I'm non religious.
if you're confusing some bible belt mormons for average trump supporters, you're the retarded factor in this equation.
you can wish me happy holidays or merry Christmas. Without you bringing up the difference, I wouldn't even notice it.

i guess im moreso referring to the mainstream conservative trump voter. their still the conservatives from 6 years ago

>Globalism.
>I fucking love it.

OP's picture kind of triggered me.
The difference is that the bottom group insists that their traditions should be made law and affect everyone.

Attached: 132456.png (500x998, 574K)

>fucking this so hard

God this post is so fucking ironic. The lack of self-awareness among sjws is astounding

Wildly good meme

you seem obese.

I love the 'Happy Holidays' public trolling because they always get a big and cheerful, "Merry Christmas!" back from me and I can watch them shrink before me.

*they're
You have to be 18 to be on here, kiddo

And yet I’m not. Sorry to shatter your fragile fantasy

Your imagination fascinates me

Attached: 1566875958862.png (405x555, 141K)

your run off the mill conservatives back then didn't give 2 shits either.
only political talking heads, christian journalists, and some batshit crazy karens did flip their shit. And people busy with earning their dough and keeping their family afloat (like 95% of conservatives) didn't even notice that shitfest, or simply didn't care.
normal functioning people usually realize that their family values and cultural norms aren't impacted by what some activists try to force into some dictionary, so they usually ignore them.

all you've accomplishes is allowing some religious activists to pay rent in your brain, not the other way around.

That's a shame bc I'm a chubby chaser

Same

>hehe, you have to be 18 to be on here!!!

Attached: SruA1XQ.jpg (1064x1100, 75K)

>full chimp out

like republicans when they threatened civil war if trump was impeached?

>crying

like what trump and his supporters have did every other week since he got elected? if it aint mexicans,muslims or the media.its still bitching about obama or hillary

Thats the bait. If you get triggered youre a "libtard".
Ofcourse its regardless of what country youre from and what political agenda you align with.

Not even the guy you're replying to, but holy shit you're a cringey little faget.

Lol another liberal with a fantasy safe space. Poor fragile thing.

republican here.
never threatened anyone with civil war.
have you confused some white supremacists with regular conservatives, again?

Another butthurt sensitive liberal getting triggered over their precious safe space

Implying we started the great chimp out

Attached: 1565221547277.jpg (700x602, 59K)

>like republicans when they threatened civil war if trump was impeached?
Why are some of you clinging to this so desperately? It was one guy. And no one in their right mind thinks he's getting impeached. It's the same kike media tantrum that's been going on for 3+ years.

>retard trump buzzwords
aaaaahhh, nice.

EDGY

That's pretty much it.
Every partisan ignores the worst of what their side does and gloats like fuck when they win, then pitches a shitfit when they lose.
The best thing to do is try and sift through the dross and pick who to vote for when you're up to bat.

I'm also voting for Trump. Voted liberal back in 2016 and saw the absolute shitfuck the left turned into and I'm now a right leaning moderate.

welcome to the internet.
have you finally figured out how to circumvent the age restriction? Took you long enough.

Yeah, see, it's THAT kind of shit that makes you so laughable. You're a walking meme. I say walking, I bet your fat ass doesn't get out much on account of being a fat fucking retard.

stop replying to yourself

Attached: 1572222869334.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Attached: 1573128360804.png (648x478, 121K)

Hey you.
I like you.
Have a nice day.

your not convincing anyone. stop replying to yourself

It's mad, lol

This

It doesnt make one difference to me if its happy holidays or merry Christmas. I'm not religious at all and still voted trump

Really?

Attached: CountryRoads (1).webm (544x416, 269K)

Not anyone related to your argument. But in your pic, what exactly does it imply?

It says id never guess. Is that because its not obvious? Do both deserve to be branded or does it imply that the brand was applied to the wrong image?

Which image is this perspective coming from?