Canadians aren't Americ-

>Canadians aren't Americ-

tea is for fags

never understood why people like drinking coffee, it literally tastes like shit. i tried it once at work and immediately flushed it down the toilet
tee on the other side is comfy and it smells & tastes good

I like coffee flavored things but I have no idea how to make actual coffee palatable.

Bolivians don't drink tea, they drink a weird tang pownder made of tea that you dissolve on cold water. They mostly drink their own herbs. Their drinking culture is really interesting.

>South Korea
>Coffee-drinking

it gives good poos

Tea is for turkic-like people desu sempai though

tea is the drink of the white man

>As of 2015, there were an estimated 49,600 Coffee Shops in South Korea, and 17,000 Starbucks shops in Seoul, making Seoul's coffee-per-capita greater than that of Seattle or San Francisco. In 2013, it was estimated that around 657,000 tons of coffee were sold in South Korea, with a per capita coffee consumption of about 2.3 kg per person.
South Korea is America's little baby

Why not both?

Tea time best time

>steal from chinks
>call it your culture

Tea doesn't have the same stimulating effects as coffee does, on the whole. Coffee is a practical, working man's drink. (At least it was in America until Starbucks/the West Coast ruined that.)

Tea is more of a social drink, and there's more ceremony involved. It's meant to be enjoyed with others, and there's meant to be a nostalgia around it. A cup of tea with milk makes me think of being warm, home, and cozy. A cup of black coffee makes me think of work.

This is what happens when you have a land border. No self respecting Anglo would allow a seppo or continental to border them.

Taking shit from other countries is British culture

Canadians aren't american, though, they're Canadian
east of Quebec, tea consumption is greater or at the very least equal to coffee, idk what the west is up to
>t. making my 4th cup today

Apparently so is fucking up and losing territories
Canadians are North American
Checkmate atheist

we're north american, but they aren't american in the sense most people from the US call american (of the united states of america)

1st post best post

Yellow*
FTFY

any tea consumer should just fucking himself just saying

>Coffee is a practical, working man's drink. (At least it was in America until Starbucks/the West Coast ruined that.)

Are you completely unaware of the history of coffee in the English speaking world? It was considered the opposite of a working class drink until relatively recently. People thought of it as very feminine, and something only jobless intellectuals drank. People in England wanted coffee houses closed because of it.

And I'm saying that as a guy who prefers coffee over tea any day.

cofveve unironically makes me want to vomit
the sour taste in my mouth after drinking coffee is really disgusting
tea is really comfy

Since when does Starbucks frappuchinos count as coffee?

Since when the coffee is American thing?

i like tea but coffee is so much more utilitarian. at first i hated coffee and only drank it for the stimulating effects, but i'm at a point now where i prefer its taste to tea's.