What's the most offensive thing I can say to a native Chinese person because these exchange students are pissing me off

What's the most offensive thing I can say to a native Chinese person because these exchange students are pissing me off.

Attached: EI0d-r2W4AAp97w.jpg (1080x1440, 217K)

Thanks for the candy

>oh great,another trump supporting american idiot who hates immigrants

"Forget it man ... it's Chinatown."

teach him about the rape of nanjing
pretty sure you can find something about that to rustle the jimmies

obligatory doll bump

Is he from communist or nationalist China?

I might know some cultural insults

what they do?

Pretty sure the Chinese know about the rape of Nanjing. It would trigger Japs, not Chinese, because they deny it happened.

"Taiwan deserves its independence."

Attached: 1570368830969.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Me chinese
Me make joke
Me go pee-pee in your coke

Don't forget about unit 731

>you smart for black person
>you don't look black
>making racist comments about the students in Chinese
>making perverted comment's about our teacher in Chinese
>repeatedly trying to grab my dick
>making comments about my eyes being slant
>breaking my fucking laptop
>not helping with projects

anytime anyone complains about these students they get ignored and these dumb fucks don't realize we can understand half the shit they're saying.

>Nigger

What a surprise

political shit doesn't work against them. they don't care.

help or fuck off.

Call them out for being the filthy fucking mainlanders they are

June 4, 1989 Tiananmen Square

Me Chinese me so dumb I stick finger up my bum i go pfft then go zoom that's how I get home so soon

>repeatedly trying to grab my dick
That’s sexual harassment

thank you proffessor

YOu've never met a native CHinese then

If nothing is being done about it then they have money and if they have money and they’re talking so much shit because they probably don’t know you understand them. If you can speak Chinese you can use it against them because they probably think you’re all too retarded to understand them.

Oh heck, unit 731 was ackshually
JAPANESE. Not chinese. Still spoopy tho.

maybe we haven’t pushed hard enough but they typically aren’t too offended by what we have to say about China.

If they're from mainland, they should be on the verge of killing you for that. If Hong Kong or another province, then you'll need another tactic. Tell them they belong to the mainland then.

Is it guys or chicks trying to grab your dick?

Ching chong your opinons are wrong

Tell them how amazing they are and how they should have a nice day, they fucking hate that shit

Ask them how they did on their gaokao and why theyre studying at an American university instead of in China.

Attached: 1572086762528.jpg (576x768, 76K)

I don’t really know what that is but a few of my Chinese friends have brought it up. I’ll research it so I can use it against them.

Its the most important test of their lives. If theyre here for college it means they bombed it and couldnt get into a decent school in China. Were getting rejects lol. The sad part is that even the rejects are for the most part harder working and smarter.

If you’re white, just rape some chink pussy to put them in their place.

Redpill them on the Tiananmen Square Massacre

Both. More often than not it’s the guys.

I’m black and the group of Chinese kids I’m trying to bully strongly dislike the white kids.

Also no one is raping anyone.

what was your reaction to the girls grabbing your dick? What was your reaction to the guys grabbing your dick?

I used the same tactic I used for the Korean chicks, I said no and I pushed their hands away. They didn’t really stop but I can always walk away.

My black boypussy quivered and because I was nervous I let out a squeaky little brap that smelled like old KFC.

>black
>racist

check out the nigger

How many Asians have tried to grab your dick?

why are some of you fascinated by Asians wanting to grab his dick? It's obviously because he's black.

it’s kind of weird they keep trying to grab his dick. I think OP and his class should just ignore them and focus on their studies instead of bitching.

Attached: D7C5024B-FB21-4C18-878A-6329F7C31066.jpg (598x599, 53K)

grab them by the pussy

You tried talking about Hong Kong?

>What's the most offensive thing I can say to a native Chinese person
You pay noodle now!