Do vegans have dogs? What do they feed them?

Do vegans have dogs? What do they feed them?

Attached: CEAA1D2E-4695-45A1-86FA-3EB034B7D1BE.jpg (1280x959, 281K)

Vegans shouldn't be allowed to own animals.

Attached: 1553681927051.jpg (586x587, 55K)

Clearly a shitpost, but it isn't really "meat eating" most vegans are opposed to.
It's the enslavement of animals. They don't want to have anything to do with any industry that relies on that for its shekels.
I'd agree if chicken wasn't so fucking tasty.

Look at that badass motherfucker

Makes me jealous, I wish I was that badass.
Sitting here drinking with my regular faggot straw.

most vegans I know feed their dogs regular dog food. I knew one who fed her dog vegan dogfood, it got sick and she gave it away.

>muh shekels
OK joomer

We're all the jews now.
It's the sole thing we give a fuck about anymore.

You've gotta be legit retarded to think dogs NEED to eat meat. They're omnivores like humans and have been bred to eat our trash and throwaways.

To actually answer your question though. Vegan dogs eat vegan kibbles that are approved by the Veterinary Association as being full spectrum safe food for dogs. Two examples are V-Dog and Halo's Garden of Vegan.

Attached: duh.jpg (800x564, 438K)

nah, it's mainly a chan thing. Normies don't have jews on their brains like people here, let alone the Sup Forumscels.

>need
a bicycle doesn't need a chain to operate either, but works a helluva lot better with one.

>They're omnivores
That means they eat meat AND everything else you moron.
Don't make your fucking animals stick to your ideology you fucking gigantic faggot.

I said shekels. THAT'S the sole thing we give a fuck about. Whatever you want to call them.

Stupid response is stupid.

You think my dog wishes it had meat in it's kibble? lol.

vegetarian here
we feed our dogs actual dogfood because we aren't sociopaths

I think you're a fucking faggot for making the "choice" for it.
Stick a steak & some broccoli in its face & see which it goes for. Don't lie to yourself.

sucks because dogs were bred to be domesticated, and would be unlikely to make it on their own, therefore not enslavement. That’s like saying if you have a child you’re enslaving them lmao
if i was a vegan dog i’d kill myself i imagine that shit is probably disgusting even to them

Attached: image.jpg (216x171, 36K)

no u

Oy vey

>most vegans I know feed their dogs regular dog food
How do they justify the meat in that dog food?

Attached: 6EEAEFE4-0A2C-4D55-B869-45EF717E90DF.jpg (1280x960, 398K)

>I said shekels. THAT'S the sole thing we give a fuck about. Whatever you want to call them.
stop trying to reenact the holocaust you vile nazi

>therefore not enslavement
I wasn't talking about dogs.
I was talking about factory farm animals bred to live their entire lives in tiny little cages because it's more shekel efficient.
Honestly would care about it far less if we didn't treat humans differently.

Good shitpost.

Attached: 014205732583254.jpg (300x307, 32K)

>That’s like saying if you have a child you’re enslaving them lmao
google anti-natalism, have lulz.

I'm vegan and my dogs eat regular dog food (meat-based). According to what I have researched, it is possible to feed them with vegan food that is approved by vets, but a good and nutritive one is very expensive and at least I'm not rich enough.
However, if we talk about cats, they cam't have a vegan diet, because they are fully carnivores, so they have to have a meat based diet (actually there is vegan cat food in the market, but is totally shit)

>How do they justify the meat in that dog food?
they don't

>trying to force a carnivore to eat a vegan diet
This should be punishable by immolation.

thank u for this

yours ain't too shabby either

Attached: 533388_10200976687884451_1842473107_n.jpg (720x450, 31K)

mah plæzure