How do we fix women?

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

How do we fix women?

Attached: 1573192005484.jpg (192 KB, 1209x1042)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016748701630277X

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

You don't have to fix anyone but yourself. Most men in America are fat as shit, even more of them are fat than American women. And then there's unhygienic guys and guys who come off as psychotic. All you have to do is not be so horrifically unattractive as your competition.

Juan Young
Juan Young

Lol gtfo here. Have you ever lived with a woman? A lot of them are slobs and unhygenic.

There's plenty of fat hambones who still demand a 9/10 man pamper and take care of them.

Attached: 1573192308918.jpg (126 KB, 1152x648)

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

We don't. We let birth rates drop and the population decline to a reasonable level. Seven billion is like seven times too many.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Stats say more US men are overweight. Plenty of people are slobs but why would I date slobs? Online dating is terrible, but most people are able to fuck. If you aren't, you are in the minority.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

To be fair, most of that is India and China. The US is not overpopulated.

Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Only 9 out of her matches even wrote something. Thank god, scandi girls look better than her. Stupid thot.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

I became gay because of women

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

I know I'm a picky person
Uhu. A lot of young and mid-20s girls are. This is why they go insane at 30 and hop on any dick that gives them attention.

Just a pro-tip guys: If you meet a 30+ year old female, wrap your shit and use a fake name. They're all batshit insane.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

She's just sour that she was dumb enough to give away her life savings to someone that probably rounded up her dates at a bus stop.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Sorting algorithms on dating sites can already do what she paid the "elite" agency to do. Also, some people are just ignorant and refuse to take anyone's advice. Like when my landlord hired a consulting agency, spent all of her net profit in a year and said "oh well what do they know?"

Why the fuck did you even hire them?

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

Yeah, turns out.. princes and doctors aren't using dating sites and that's probably what she's looking for.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Are you dumb? Japan is overpopulated..not the worrld. If you apply japan population density on land surface you get hundreds of bilions. We are not even close to be overpopulated.

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Japan's population is declining. The people are getting older and the younger men aren't interested in sex for some reason.

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

Ignore them, they will go away.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

i wonder why?

Attached: download.jpg (13 KB, 272x185)

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

I was talking about ppl living in square meter. Not the age. But you are right they go to shit now

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

How do we fix women?

Repeal trhe 19th ammendment.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

I actually do wonder why. I'd be fucking those little soft skin sluts all day. Japanese girls are like playing with the net down.

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

but like the guys are unnatractive as all hell so are they choosing not to bang some puss or what?

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

i spent my savings in a pursuit to find a person of the opposite gender that would take care of my expenses for the rest of my days but didnt like their personalities so heres an article shitting on them

Elijah King
Elijah King

And even if they are, they are going for the hot teens, not some manly looking post-menopausal egotistic asshole.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

How do we fix women?
They're fine. I've had no problems getting relationships or just sex whenever I want. Maybe I'm in the other 7%, who knows? If so, more for me, I guess.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Becasue the young women know the truth now and refuse to be molested with a vienna sausage

Attached: 69b1004a18dc76d9f103283a04547af1bb20b2070a849cb40cf53fee1467ca69.jpg (74 KB, 600x450)

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

I think many of those kinds of people just want whatever idea they have to be confirmed by someone 'elite' in that area. When that doesn't happen they decide it must be wrong and keep searching for something that affirms their shitty ideas.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

ah this old tale, a tale as old as time.. women who think they are gods gift to fucken earth, want a 6foot+ guy with a large pecker, money, 6 pack abs, dark complexion, fancy car, 6 figure job, 2 comma bank account, owns a home or two, and doesnt lie and cheat.

Women think becaus they are so incredible, that they can just go on tinder or POF or OkCupid and find men like this... these men are fucken losers on these sites that are too beta to go out in real life and talk to women, so they resort to online dating.

i went on dating site years ago and banged a shitload a chicks on POF, wasnt looking for relationship because just got out of one. I met hot wife 5 years ago, got married, had kid, own home, have 3 cars, good savings.
Funny enough, about a month ago while emptying an old hard drive, if found a folder on my desktop of a bunch of these girls i banged and saved their POF page. oddly enough, most of these girls were still on there, with current pictures, and ridiculous standards literally listed in the ad.. its been 5 years bitches, 5 fucken years.. and you can even get a date on an online dating site.. holy fuck..

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

I'm a person that doesn't struggle
therefore it's everybody's fault who does struggle
faggot.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

You don't.

You wait til you're 40 then they start chasing you.

Literally, just run around enjoying your life til then, hit that magic number and you'll be getting more pussy than when you were 18, and best of all, it's hell desperate pussy, so it will fucking treat you like you've never been treated before.

No, you're not going to get that highschool honey you always wanted, none of your old crushes are gonna come back around, but you're gonna start pulling honeys who wouldn't even talk to you back in the day just because you've hit "daddy age", so start dressing well now and watch the difference as you age.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

people are fucking they are just not having kids retards.

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Blackpill

Attached: 06B65707-C33D-49D2-8E66-55CF55E532B8.jpg (369 KB, 961x1657)

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Women have higher standards because their livelihood depends on the quality of their mate. It's a natural selection thing. Men will fuck anything that moves within reason. Women want to be selective because they put a ton of stock into the idea of a life partner. It's not hard to understand why they play hard to get.

Some of them are just too stupid to realize they are a 6 when they think they're a 10.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Umm, is this the same Japan where there's bars where women dress up as men because young women have never really spoken to a man post-puberty that wasn't papa or sensei? And the men just gave up altogether and have intentional sausage parties? THAT Japan?

Doesn't sound like much sex, unless you're counting the burgeoning prostitution industry servicing midlevel sararimen.

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

based

Attached: epsien-3.jpg (50 KB, 750x538)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

I never said shit about who's fault if is. I just don't care. Women care about a lot more besides looks. I know plenty of guys that are average (by my logical male standards, i.e. based on a bell curve) that married up as far as looks. But they are cool people, with decent jobs. They earned their good relationships. What's your excuse?

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

The last sentence is the main point. Bitches sittin at a 5 have no room to be fucking picky.

Luke James
Luke James

is polygamy the natural order?
actually yes

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

I haven't met a wife yet but it's the same story with online dating. Most of my success was on POF because it's mostly single mothers. I had no success on OkCupid. The standards on there are so asinine high and through the roof. I would see the exact same girls on there every single day, always online. I would go back to my old area to see who was still around and sure enough, the same girls.

I had a girl tell me "not interested, you hit on me at fair 15 years ago" then block me. I just kept thinking, what the fuck happened during that interaction to not only make you remember it 15 years later but to block someone because of it?

I had literally no luck on swipe apps. I could swipe for days but unless I was able to message someone first or talk to them in person, I never found anyone on any of those apps. I just stick to social outings and the bar. I never have a problem there but the ironic part is, if any of the girls I've hooked up with in real life saw me on Tinder, they'd probably swipe no and never talk to me on there.

Online dating and apps fuck with the mentality of a person's head. Online dating is an all you can eat buffet for women. Women eat for free and still go down the buffet line criticizing every single food at the buffet.

I've pulled a woman this year that I thought there was no way in hell she'd ever look my direction or want to touch me. "Out of your league" as people say. Seriously guys, stop doing fucking online dating. Go out and go to social events, go to local events in town, go to the bar, literally anything is better than putting yourself on Tinder or those other shit apps unless you can convey that you're incredibly attractive/rich. I can't do either of those things without Photoshop so those apps are useless for me.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

Yeah. Just watched The fab 5 in Japan.... yeah I know... but the fucking guests on there were all really cringey shut ins

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

I'm not making a value judgment. But I AM affirming the fact that women of all races, religions, socioeconomic groups, political stripes trend 20 points more authoritarian than comparable men.

John Young
John Young

You can't

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Try a social experiment. Make a profile of a fat hairy Armenian woman and write up one of the snobbiest profiles you can. I guarantee she still gets a lot of messages and requests to meet.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Women are impressed by a man in this era that can walk up and speak to them face-to-face without immediately spilling all the spaghetti. Social skills are utterly fucking lost, and I'm not talking about enumerating and ordering silverware placement but basic interaction.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Yeah, speaking to people doesn't bother me. I get yelled at all day by pissed off customers at my job, so that kind of helped with the social awkwardness of what can go wrong in social situations.

I've had awkward situations. Fat hambeasts who walk up and pull their hot girlfriends away from you, uppity douchebags who don't like that you're talking to their "friend" they desperately want to fuck, etc. I've been cock-blocked, it's whatever. You just move on to someone else.

Approaching groups is a practice everyone who wants to meet girls needs to pick up on because I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've seen a hot girl out by herself and if she's not a prostitute, she's probably trouble.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

The oldest advantage there is, the power of the pussy. Not just for pleasure, but for procreation itself. Choice of good genes, etc. Men tend to settle more so. Well, beta men. Incel uprising impending.

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Dude, at this point, I don't care if the problem is me, I don't care if it's them, I just don't bother. I'm not going to spend my whole life trying to attain some ideal set of traits that hardly have a name. It's too much bullshit. At this point, considering the state of things, I'm just happy I have a nice apartment.

I enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning and go to work, workout, come home, jerk off, read, go night night, do over again. My life is just way less complicated without women. It's lonely, considering I have no friends either, but this is the life I choose, it's just less complicated and a lot less stressful.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

This is a feature of evolution. To ensure strong and competent offspring and a good provider, women have to be picky. Some animals females will consider 8-12 males who are all rejected no matter how excellent. Then they will accept the next male that is better than the previous.
Even though they have no clue of statistics, they have a succesful strategy.
As a male you probably won't be able to be the best on all stats. So you will have to better yourself in ways that are relevant to your choice of woman, and aren't too foreign to you.
Hitler couldn't fix evolution, neither can you.

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

Go to the library on friday night and look for girls getting romance books to read for the week end

Attached: MV5BMjVjNjY5OGUt[email protected].-V1--1.jpg (62 KB, 1280x544)

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

To ensure strong and competent offspring and a good provider, women have to be picky
lol oh bullshit. It's because females are coddled from a young age and taught that they can't do anything wrong. They're taught that they're all fragile princesses. Online dating apps has shown them that the world of dating is in their hands, even though all they offer is a vagina.

They're picky literally because they have a vagina. That's it.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

See you probably think you are being smart but actually you are the biggest dumbass in this thread, possibly on the whole board right now. Evolution has nothing to do with the current state of degeneracy and the retardation of women. The mistake was giving them money and jobs and education.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

You've seen too many romantic comedies. The girls you see in the library picking out romance books are fat middle aged suburb moms.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

women are inherently inferior to men in both intellect and strength, there is nothing to fix, it is just the way they are. They have to be told what is good and tight like children. You don’t fix them, you lead them

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

kill yourself

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

While we're on the subject of fixing people, all of the BBC and "blacked" posters are trolls, right? Where did this cuck fetish come from on Sup Forums? I see maybe one interracial couple a week if I had to guess and I live in fucking Columbus, Ohio.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

beatings

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

thanks rabbi

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

It's the opposite actually, for me and a few guys i know you get to sleep with a lot of girls, young ones. Basically you just fuck the hot ones, you get a lot of uglier ones too, but if you're getting a ton of matches you can afford to only date the most hottest chicks.
i'd say i only bother with 1 in 5. Always use protection and use a fake name. Don't meet up more then 5 times, if you feel you're into her just bail before you get too committed.

Not looking for a relationship and never will, but i don't get how people complain about women being picky, they thirsty as fuck. Like a few of my friends have problems but it's 50/50, if you're a 6 - 10 you can easily get a chick, if you're a 5 or lower good luck. Honestly the world is going to shit and spreading my genes for my children to die of global warming is gay.

If someone tries that, just say, ah, i see you're going, i liked talking to you, can we exchange numbers so we can talk again or some shit. Most ham beasts or betas are not going to fight you.

Japanese women are really thirsty for western men. It's fucking crazy when you visit there, you get hit on quite a lot.

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

It's actually very simple: Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Love yourself.

As long as you keep in mind that no matter how much foundation cakes on her acne-scared face she still drops a stanky ass dookie as bad as the fattest man out there from time to time... as long as you realize that you deserve just as much respect as any other man or woman out there then you stop stroking womens' egos by buying them random drinks they don't feel compelled to reciprocate for. You stop fueling their egos by spending top dollar on a fancy restaurant on a first date.

Have some standards yourself. If some bitch is so full of herself she wouldn't even consider an average guy despite being average looking herself? Next.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

The “woman” in this pic looks like a fucking ugly old trap. When women hit the wall, they’re done. This is where men have an advantage. You can be a manlet, as long as you make decent money and have confidence, you can get young women. Everybody wants the best they can get.

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

Not all

Attached: 81357585.jpg (24 KB, 400x320)

James Butler
James Butler

You can take the pig out of the mud, but you can't take the mud out of the pig. Sure we have a society and culture. But that won't alter the mindset. Women have always been picky. When times allow women to make their own lives, fat basement dwellers will have a hard time.

Justin Long
Justin Long

They're trolls you imbecile. People shitpost for the (You)s and they know it pisses /pol/ off

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

how do we fix women
Raep the shit out of them. Daily.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Women have higher standards
hahahahahahah

women have shit standard and they are fools. only a woman would type this garbage. plenty of great dudes out there that women shit all over because they want to “trade up”. Fucking ridiculous. Any woman who seeks anything more than a good man, who has a job and is half way decent looking is a dumb whore

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Based and pic related... for a little while at least. I wish she hadn't moved away.

Attached: 13.jpg (70 KB, 640x960)

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

it’s unironically the jews

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

I'd have paid her to move away with those looks.

Jose Young
Jose Young

Women weren't picky when they were being clubbed over the head and dragged into a dark cave. Your world view is not only wrong it's stupid too. The problem was giving women money instead of teaching them how to cook and clean. Now future generations are fucked beyond belief. And idiot cucks like you will defend them with your dick in hand the whole time.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

This was pre Tinder and pre social media. With tits like that, today she'd put some make up on and have thousands of followers on instagram and a man of her choosing .

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

Say what you want but she had the softest and smoothest skin I've ever felt.

Attached: 12.jpg (73 KB, 640x960)

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

It's actually very simple: Stop putting pussy on a pedestal. Love yourself.

So simple and true but I always lose sight of this. I get infatuated and desperate. I need to work on my skills and interests and having a good time and stop thinking a hookup or gf will solve everything.

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

Do you know how many sex hotels there are in japan?

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

You fix beta men first. Literally any average looking girl can start a stream on Twitch, sit there in shorts and make more than the average salary just reading off donations. Then most of them have OnlyFans and Patreon pages where they make even more to sell pictures of themselves in bikinis and underwear. It's fucking absurd and I don't understand the fetish to give away your hard earned money to random women for no God damn reason.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

cucks and faggots propaganda

check screenshots here

//boards.Sup Forums.org/gif/thread/15888008#p15888008

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

Your world view is not only wrong it's stupid too.
Says the dude who's using"gruk club woman. gruk take woman back to cave" caricature.

The problem was giving women money instead of teaching them how to cook and clean.
Maybe a problem for you if you could only get a girl via a ye olden arranged marriage.

Christ.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Eggsakly my wife traded up and is now on her 4th husband a junky she knew in jhs and just lost the nursing licence i payed for steelin booz and pills from dying patients

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

That's gotta at least be somewhat satisfying knowing she not going to be making half of what she used to ever again.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

As a nerdasexual i fap to her as she is

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

Never said anything about arranged marriage and the whole goddamn world was built on rape until about 100 years ago or less even. Don't reply to me again you stupid bastard

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

The 4:15 to Nutley ain't gonna drives itself.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Well you know, that's probably the difference between you are me. I don't need to club womens heads to be able to mate and reproduce. And since I love my kids very much, I really don't mind that this world isn't overrun with unworthy scum. What you want is Africa. And see what it gets you. Sub par in every aspect but ability to rape.
Be better than Africa.

John Powell
John Powell

sounds about right, women without supervision are bound to destroy themselves through their impulses.

Women think that having a very handsome rich man will automatically make them happy, but nothing could be further from the truth, they need a man that will ship them into shape, a lot of the understand this hut the ones who don’t cry when their hubby is mean to them and get a divorce and end up being a drunk whore failure who goes nowhere and dies miserable.

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

the whole goddamn world was built on rape until about 100 years ago or less even.

Attached: tumblr-inline-pbb86s8Ys31uo8lff-500.png.jpg (43 KB, 400x263)

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

dub dubs
It's hot to see women get fucked by huge black cocks, and I like sucking them too.

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

Are you fucking retarded?

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

It fills me with shittingfreud

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

t. Seething soyboi incels

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

I'll call everyone everyone that doesn't agree with me buzzwords
Dumb as fuck
Cheese scraper looking motherfucker

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

Nutley
Did you say.... Nutley?

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

I mean I guess you have a point, user.
You technically can't be an incel if you're having sex despite your partners not being willing.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Niggers mostly

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

Sounds like the problem is with men to me.

Joshua Allen
Joshua Allen

A good portion of it is. It's one thing to be an entitled woman. It's another thing to be a man giving in to a woman's entitlement and a lot of men out there are all too willing.

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

It's kikes from the porno industry trying to override no-fap november.

you do the math. If you're jerking off to pictures of other men making out with women you like, you're being a cuck.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

That would require that China, India and most of Africa do this. They aren't and they won't as things are now.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Most women don't like online dating either. They know men will scatter-shot messages to all the girls they can. Plus you can't tell when you'll get along with anyone just from online profiles. I saw an ex's profile of mine on OKCupid when I was on it briefly, and I never would have messaged her based on that.
Meet girls IRL for more success for everyone.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

Maybe because the japanese all smell like rotten wheat flour and peanut oil. Imagine a jap pussy

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

I feel like in a lot of countries these days it's just getting easier and easier for guys to just check out.

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

good news. I fucking hate chinks

dont know how china can be sorted out though

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

Attached: futurama-(27).jpg (1.73 MB, 6000x3750)

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Wut?

Good thing I have a savings account for emergencies like car repair or if I needed to evacuate my home for a while
I know, I'll spend it on a dating agency
That's worse than retards putting their life savings into lottery tickets.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Same

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

More Chinese built escalators ought to do the trick.

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Living in a society where men are deprived of positive attention their entire lives is a problem with men

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Don't go for Western women. Latinas or Asians are better in every way. The wonderful thing about natural selection is that, one way another, all this nonsense will be taken care of in the end.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Latinas
NO. No. No.

If you think there's psycho white girls, you've never met a latina woman. They're all batshit crazy. They'll stab you in your sleep and blow your phone up while you're at work. Latina women have serious trust issues for some reason.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

I'd rather stay alone forever then share partners.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

ITT: Incel central

Stop being gross and fat. Then you'll get laid.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

sacrifice mary elizabeth winsted

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Implying
I'm not an incel and I still hate women. I've lived with them as room mates, lived with a couple I've dated and a lot of them are miserable to be around. I just don't have it in me to bow down to their ego and cave in like most men.

I guess it's the couch for me
A happy wife is a happy life
I don't have that personality in me. All my High School friends are scared of their wives and I can't fathom why you'd want to live like that.

You're the fucking bread winner, don't let some dishwasher walk all over you.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Same way you fix a cat or a dog. It's called spaying. Just cut them open and tie their tubes so they can't release any eggs. Are you that fuckin stupid?

James Barnes
James Barnes

world was built on rape

nah mate, the world was built on love and compassion. Your insecurities and hopelessness are built upon a foundation of incel mythology. If you actually studied history or archaeology you'd know our ancestor's generations were built upon a foundation of trust, mutuality, and love.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Sparta disagrees. You got your wife by raping her. If she couldn't fight you off, she was yours.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

the world was built on love and compassion

Attached: 1567382984642.gif (1.75 MB, 400x225)

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Don't give them a reason to have trust issues. You have to be a man to get a good woman in return, you know.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

Grow up

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Hormones make women crazy. They admit it themselves when they experience it.

They'll hate on any man who expose it though.

Postpartum
Menopause
Periods
etc..
Literally thousands of years of stories, fables, and mythologies, warning men of a women's crazy.
they'll still deny it

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Thinking lesser of your common ancestral man cause you're lonely and sad

Attached: 1262425256337.jpg (17 KB, 256x353)

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Just move away from America. Foreign chicks are just happy to be alive another day (and they also are rated much more attractive than average American or Canadian women)

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

Spartan women were famous in ancient Greece for having more freedom than elsewhere in the Greek world. To contemporaries outside of Sparta, Spartan women had a reputation for promiscuity and controlling their husbands. Unlike their Athenian counterparts, Spartan women could legally own and inherit property and they were usually better educated. The extant written sources are limited and from a largely non-Spartan viewpoint. As Anton Powell puts it, to say that the written sources are "'not without problems'... as an understatement would be hard to beat".

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

Considering 1/3 of the world population is said to descend from someone who conquered and took anything he wanted I really gotta disagree with this one

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Lmao, this bitch is old and dried up but she's still throwing shade as if she has options

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

To put these figures another way, Tyler-Smith’s findings mean that up to 0.5% of the world’s population (or around 17 million people), primarily located in Asia, can trace their lineage to Genghis Khan

Implying the Horde had anything to do with civilized people as we know it

Attached: confused.jpg (22 KB, 601x374)

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Lmao, imagine actually believing this. You're fucking dreaming if you think foreign women are any better. Or are you one of those cucks who likes asian girls that look like 12 year old boys?

Jack King
Jack King

It's a matter of improving yourself and actually becoming a person that people genuinely like. Don't fall into the incel trap.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

These are the women who write opinion articles trashing men on shit like Buzzfeed or Cosmo.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

I live with a Chinese woman and she has, on no less than 3 occasions, left a floater in the bowl.

Is this how Chinese women flirt? Assert dominance? Or is this like the Chinese version of a mafia horse head in the bed?

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

1/3 = 0.5%

Being this tetarded

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

That's not just Chinese women.

Women leave random stuff everywhere. Their tampons, their clothes, their shoes, etc. I would have to clean off the stove on multiple occasions because a couple I used to live with, she'd leave her fucking clothes on top of the stove.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Then I'm a minority then. A lot of people don't know that 13% of the obese demolish more than half of the all you can eat buffets.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

I'm just looking for love, maybe start a family
but like, not as if I was fertile and in that age for a family
I was busy having fun, you know?

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Or she's trying to repuls you.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Fuck no

I like 12 year old boys that look like asians

Specifically George Takei

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Demonik

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

You can not really fix them, you can only use the way their brains works against them. And you can wake the inner slut that lies within every women

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

If you don't believe it you need to get out more lmao. Try exploring other "cultures" and get some honey for it. Also I'm talking more of brown women. Japan, China and South Koreans are all fucked.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

So is raping

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Take what is mine then if that's gonna be the answer. Looks don't show his ability to fight so once we go back to being apes the strongest will claim all the females.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

Bunch of losers wine about women having standards because they can't get any

Dylan Myers
Dylan Myers

Also to add to this other than keep allowing illegals in our country is cool. You can put the entire worlds population in Texas and we all would have a 30 squate foot plot of land. The world is huge.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Why do women wear open toe shoes? Feet are disgusting, and female feet are worse than males. We take better care of our feet.

Attached: 66yv9kfwd5q31.jpg (221 KB, 1363x2048)

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

I should also mention I've only lived here for less than 2 months. That's 1 Chinese fortune and change a month.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Because there's a bunch of mentally ill losers with foot fetishes.

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

I have a better idea. Let them all move in with you and fags like you who want them here so badly. Since you fags love illegals so love but refuse to live anywhere near them.

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

This you can't change people, but you can manipulate them to do what you want.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

How do we fix women?

Dont even try.

Attached: dont-try-to-understand-women-women-understand-women-and-they-16368577.png (129 KB, 500x586)

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Fuck that shit i'll stick with the real world

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

This is true Europe population is barley 400 mill USA is 300 mill Russia is 100 mill Japan is less then 100 mill Africa is 1 billion China near 1 billion India is more then 1 billion

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

IRS not they are not interested in sex its the governments doesn't give child care benefits. There a village in Japan that gives child care for free the population there went up

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: 51573135156797.jpg (140 KB, 1568x1180)

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

A woman needs love just like we all do. If you don't fool yourself into thinking it's not true. Just gotta give them love and that will help the be better people. But none of you would know that.

Michael Ortiz
Michael Ortiz

Remove their right to vote and send them back to the kitchen.

Luke Young
Luke Young

If we got rid of all people as dumb or worse than you the problem would be solved.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

based.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

You don't. Women have and always will be this way. The problem is gynocentrism in that everything about our current society is about coddling women.
Women are children and you don't blame spoiled children for bad behavior, you blame the parents.
Men need to reclaim their balls and take women's rights away. Patriarchy is the natural state of human nature, any feminist bullshit is going against the fundamentals of human survival. Women being pushed to go into working jobs they hate and aren't qualified for only to end up childless and 50 is a sign something is very wrong.

Attached: 1527778547289.jpg (81 KB, 630x607)

James Long
James Long

fix?

get to the top 7% faggot and swim in pussy all day non stop to the point that it becomes annoying

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

I guess women are ok regardless of whether they are fat or ugly huh? I mean you should be glad you even GET any pussy. You're a man and you shouldn't have standards but women can have astronomically high standards and that's ok.
Yeah alright dipshit.

Attached: IMG-20190304-165847.jpg (228 KB, 1304x2048)

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Do you even know what you're saying, retard? The top 7% means you're 10/10 in looks and have millions or billions of dollars.
Do you seriously think that even a third of women have any right to suggest they deserve that when they don't bring shit to the table?

Attached: When-his-height-starts-with-5'.png (75 KB, 500x441)

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Attached: 1571505973505.png (554 KB, 696x820)

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Attached: download-(2).jpg (71 KB, 650x426)

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Attached: IMG-20190304-170621.jpg (51 KB, 513x655)

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Attached: IMG-20181229-152606.jpg (70 KB, 720x813)

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Fix yourself faggot, there' a reason why women don't like you.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

Attached: IMG-20190217-121247.jpg (149 KB, 1008x1200)

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Attached: IMG-20190219-092808.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1674)

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Attached: IMG-20181009-010705.jpg (155 KB, 1080x1251)

Brayden Cox
Brayden Cox

Attached: IMG-20181022-202402.jpg (58 KB, 499x782)

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Attached: 1524234212628.jpg (139 KB, 608x755)

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

Attached: IMG-20180503-171023.jpg (138 KB, 1200x859)

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

Attached: IMG-20180525-164806.jpg (60 KB, 484x960)

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

kek'd

Attached: 0000.jpg (23 KB, 621x414)

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

that has to be shopped

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

HURRR DURRR WOMYN WONT FUCK ME AFTER I HOLD A DOOR OPEN HURRR

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

you deserved quads for this man

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

full of incels here, if you take care of your apearance and practice talking with women on tinder or w.e you can get to fuck a new women every 1 to 2 week

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

You guys should hook up and suck each other's dicks.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

Back in my day there was no tinder, you faggots are spoiled brats. That's just weird as fuck

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

that's not the issue and you fucking know it

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

i love brown women. some people say i've got brown syndrome. and the only cure is open borders.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Attached: Internet-20190920-144031-7.jpeg.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

But it is, you guys look like shit, can't get any decent women and cling onto the weird shit shit that pops up. There are just as many shitty females as shitty males.

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Scandinavia
Jesus Christ, the Scans are even more attractive on average than the rest of the world, how high is this girl's standards?

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

yeah true, but i think convincing men to 'rise up' isn't gonna change anything because gynocentrism seems like it's a symptom of a larger issue, namely a gradual societal shift towards prosperity that corrodes familial bonds due to the prevalence of significant support structures outside of it. if people don't need to depend on one another for support and can instead rely on the invisible hand of the state to raise their children and protect them, why have a family?

Jason Richardson
Jason Richardson

And yet the shitty females demand world class males, that's the problem.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

But it is, you guys look like shit, can't get any decent women and cling onto the weird shit shit that pops up.
please speak for yourself cocksucker
There are just as many shitty females as shitty males.
yes but the balance has shifted in favor of the double X

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

i don't know if that's true, do you have any evidence to support that?

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

dont really have anyone to fix but yourself tbh, it's just how evolution causes one to be very choosy about their mates, but some are fine and dating websites are generally garbage, you can probably find a better gal just stepping outside for once user

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

ok boomer

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Kek

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

But when you consider that muslims, indians and other subhumans are breeding like rats, then this is a terrible idea.

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

And you think that shitty men don't demand "world class" women?.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

thinking paying an agency is the right way to find a partner
being this dumb
Also those graphs are bull. Women will stick to any man if they have enough material value to be extracted like the lifesucking incapable parasites they are.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

Little whiny faggot.
Decent men have settled with decent women.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

We don’t make men anymore.

Ancient men had to enter a dark cave, facing a great fear of unknown while being overcome by a great spiritual experience. When they emerge, they are handed the bow. They now are one of the men. The bow stays with them, and unless they become the shaman their life is now given purpose. (Sometimes they cut off part of your dick. Anyways...)

Unlike men who had to go seek their nature, women had nature happen to them when they began having their period.

The latter experience still exists, but what about the former? What cave do men go through? What is your cave that you enter for your trial? A college degree? This is cheap, and that piece of paper has consistently proven to be a piece of string tied to a stick instead of a bow that defines the nature of your manhood.

Stop being obsessed with women’s perception of you, because the ugly truth is that you are probably not a man. Find your cave, find your bow, become a man.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

You country looks like shit already anyway, what are a few more?

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Take their rights.

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Men are pussies and women are attention whores nowadays, who's to blame? Both parties. Keep tolerating their shit and tipping your hats you ugly virgins.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Having a cool car and a straight razor shaving kit doesn’t make you a man. Playing dress up or trying to look like Don Draper doesn’t make you alpha. You need to find what being a man is to you and achieve it, and wield that purpose with you every day like ancient men wielded their bow.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Easy, They have to realize they are just people like everyone else and then at that point do normal people things that allow you to be your own person and then they will eventually meet another normal person like themselves.

What they don't do is act like a tarded person who can only suck dick.

Step.1 for all People
Get your own shit together then worry about trying to be with other people and dont accept other people until they get there own shit together. Way too many People are Leeches

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

i think women should be choosy with their mates, and it makes sense that they'd be especially choosy considering that shift from looking at children as a cost rather than an asset. if you're a subsistence farmer more children means more hands to help out, and potentially more income later on. if you live in a wealthy country, there's no dependency on children to provide you with anything so the dynamic shifts to where it's almost more of a luxury to raise children.

so that coupled with the freedom and wealth associated with developed countries means women are spoiled for choice. sometimes to their detriment. not all the time though, i mean it's not dire. replacement rates are low but they're low across the board - spics manage to make it over replacement numbers but compared to where they were 20 years ago they've dropped significantly too

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

Thank god that they're picky. Men ignore dumb women and whores, exploit them and the beta cucks whine on 4chin.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

thanks dr petersen

i think the cave is still out there, it's just the trial might not be as clear cut as it was. societal roles shift, and with it the pathways are muddied. the difficulty in identifying these moments only serves to reinforce their value once they're overcome

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

stop projecting you shit on me and also don't bring down big issues to a personal level. you're like one of these fags that goes: "poor people are poor because they don't want to be rich"

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

See, you are a whiny little bitch.
thanks for reaffirming

Attached: 1571970671859.jpg (6 KB, 231x225)

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

down syndrome people are retarded because they want those extra chromosomes

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

dick size is all that matters

How to spot a small size faggot.

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

Women use their sexual attraction to manipulate men, that's all it is imo but these days women can fend for themselves so now it really just is maniputlion because they can and it looks bad on them

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

We are so progressive that we actually regressed back to animal structure for society at least in the copulation department. Many keks.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

chromosomes are inherent

Hudson White
Hudson White

limiting this survey to a dating site is pretty shit, and some old bitch writing some tabloid lifestyle shit is hardly indicative of anything significant on a larger scale. women are choosy. shock horror. dudes have lower standards. again, shock horror.

Juan Young
Juan Young

To ensure strong and competent offspring and a good provider

Those are often two opposite things in the mind of a woman.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

people with small dick have them cause they don't want large loggers

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

I’m aping Joseph Campbell more than anything

It gets even more difficult for people who don’t do the man/woman thing, that’s why I say you should define what that goal looks like for yourself. What does the person you want to be look like? What do you have to do to get there? How will you know you made it?

That’s something I still struggle with. What can I carry with me every day once I achieve my goals? My dumb ape brain wants it to be something physical, that I can see or feel to represent that accomplishment.

There’s a few instances of this trial I can think of the first being college, another one is being jumped into a gang. Neither seem really ideal, but I would enjoy if there was a monolith I could reach for. Basically all I got so far is be all about your family more than your own vanity, though absence of vanity can sometimes lead to lack of self respect, which opens another can of worms. No winning

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

people that visit Sup Forums lack commons sense, more news at 11

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

they ovulate they look for chad, they don't they look for brad

that's how it works. not that you can't be both

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Actually, most men are more realistic with their expectations. That's why men are more likely to want to settle down.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

That's why traps exist. Women are the reason traps exist.

Attached: (((urban))).jpg (21 KB, 300x300)

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

Right, can you pull up your charts on that and tell me your sources and statistics.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

What does the person you want to be look like?

Attached: 00eb7d973ce5a4037a65733d25ce0aa3.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080)

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Nice excuse for sucking dick faggot

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Anyone who even remotely disses women is an incel

Ok, Mr. White Knight, I'm sure you're getting all that pussy.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

even more of them are fat than American women
Please re-enroll in basic English classes as a way to fix yourself.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

dick size is inherent too fucking assfaggot

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

This prolly meme but I didn’t mean what do they literally look like I meant what defines their character more than anything

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

No one's talking about sucking dicks you gay cunt

Jack Mitchell
Jack Mitchell

IQ is too, you're shit out of luck it seems.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Take this journal article with a grain of salt as I personally don't agree with everything.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016748701630277X

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Its because theyre usually molested as small children.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

If she was so much better than men, she wouldn’t have wasted her entire savings trying to get one because she would have figured out it was a scam quicker.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

not really tho, reading your shit i realized it could've been a lot worse

Jack Long
Jack Long

check out the character

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

wtf

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

You can't write properly but at least you can read. That's good.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

This.
Also, most men have some level of confidence and a fucking hobby. It is extremely rare that I speak with a woman who can hold a conversation about something as basic as the fucking news let alone understand something nuanced like if you start to make sarcastic jokes.
Your initial attraction is only what gets you to start talking. Men are willing to talk, women aren't because they have nothing to talk about.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

Imagine being so insecure you judge people on their grammar in this shitposting hellhole

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Get them started on their drama or friends. I read women are generally less interested in “thing,” and focus more on people. If you get one started on that you’ll wish you didn’t.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

Your shitty habits tell a lot about you.
I'm just pointing out that you're retarded.

Now scroll up, you missed the joke the guy was trying to make with his post, you absolute retard.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

This is entirely true. I’m ok looking, but overweight. But I can talk, am charming and damn funny, and know how not to stare or sperg out, and have a fairly eclectic background of work and hobbies.
Biggest thing is - I don’t care whether or not I impress anyone, so it makes no difference to me whether they like me or not.
That allows me to punch upwards if I want because I have zero expectations and even less cares, and for some reason women go nuts for that.

Justin Lee
Justin Lee

It is actually true to some degree. I have spoken to many women and had a few myself. Never once was it a deep meaningful conversation

Carter Hernandez
Carter Hernandez

This! They think they're sitting on a gold mine.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Sure they do but who the fuck wants to listen to what boring ass shit they've been doing. They're women. Who gives a fuck what, men go about their business and women go about theirs. You talk about things that you've got in common. You talk about movies or some shit.

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

starved for attention? have another (You)

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

that looks more like the woman is carrying someone else's baby and not their own.

Luke James
Luke James

i used to find women who seemed shallow or when asked what they wanted to do with their lives they'd say shit like 'travel' inane, but after thinking about it, it makes sense for women, on average, to eschew deep and meaningful conversation in lieu of superficial chat. deep and meaningful conversation typically takes place one and one, and takes time to build to and play out. superficial chat is quick and inoffensive, so it can be deployed across large groups quickly and effectively. it's a tactic for building social networks. you might argue the depth of these networks is shallow, but the fact is they still exist - and the bigger the network is the more choice she has in selecting potential individuals that align with whatever dumb shit she's into

women are better at the social game than men. not saying men are retarded but they kinda have to be, raising kids you wanna be a people person.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Probably because the bitch spends it all on Starbucks and shit, instead of learning how to invest and save.

Brody Martinez
Brody Martinez

You gotta face it: women are fucking retarded

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

You can only talk about meaningless superficial shit for so long. If your objective is to fuck the person a few times then move on, sure. If you actually want to have a relationship with them you need them to be able to hold a conversation with you about things of common interest.

If you have a bunch of hobbies (which I do..I can't stand to be bored) and you meet a woman whose primary skills are doing her hair, listening to music, and navigating instagram while driving, it's not going to take but a month MAX before I'm ready to hit her over the head with a shovel and leave her on the side of the road.

David Morgan
David Morgan

nice trips.

and also, most scandinavian chicks are way more chill than this bitch. Im scandinavian male, probably very average looking for my country, and i would say most girls here have an open mind if you just approach them with some kind of self confidence and interest ..

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Idk man just find a small town art girl with lame ass exes and is clingy af you'll be alright

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

I mean that's not a woman, that's a basic bitch.
That's why you hang around people and find someone interesting. Online dating is shit. You gotta have something in common for things to work out, if you attach yourself to a woman that's a drag to listen to you done fucked up.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

lmao at that smug james squall head

Attached: thumbnail-21920.jpg (25 KB, 400x300)

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

That’s asking for a drug abusing crazy bitch.
No thanks.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

If you actually studied history or archaeology you'd know our ancestor's generations were built upon a foundation of trust, mutuality, and love.

Attached: Bill-hillary-Anthony-Correia-Shutterstock.comshutterstock-29804500.jpg (599 KB, 1000x669)

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

just like you're unironically a moron

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

It is the natural course of things. Porn is evidence that humans want variety, different and strange. Take geese for instance, they mate for life and the males genuinely have no interest in other female geese after they bond. Humans don't work that way. Humans try very fucking hard NOT to cheat, males and females. Why is that? Because humans aren't designed to stay with one mate. How and why shit ended up like I'll never understand, it sucks for every human.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

Settle down Shlomo.

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

Just give the feminists what they want and open your country borders. Let all the islam pour into and over your culture. Enjoy the bonusses of having multiple wives which can easily be disposed off without repercussions to men a few years later.

No seriously, just give them this, and they'll be happy. Or not. Either way, they end up losing a lot of the things they enjoyed the last 30 years, like equality, being paid, being able to ride cars, showing off your body, voting, being seen as a human being, etc..

This is what they want. Give them what they want.

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

in theory online dating should be just as valid as traditional forms of dating - you're still identifying key traits you have in common, just through an online platform instead of a face to face one, at least initially. i think it has something to do with the inorganic nature of online dating. it lacks the intimacy of a traditional setting. i think it's probably more advantageous to forego the surety of commonality for the value of framing.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

just compare a 3 minute phone call to 500 text messages

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

I dont want to be a dad thou, fuck that >_>

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

hnnnggg

Attached: global-25533.png (1.26 MB, 1178x1396)

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

Let me tell you something, the more you're around women and ignore them the more they'll want your attention. Now If the world wasn't going straight to shit and men knew how to handle themselves, the place would be such a shithole.

Attached: 1572391569179.jpg (41 KB, 640x791)

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

lol we don't, the oncoming lean times will fix them plenty good.

Attached: 9yYNG71.jpg (79 KB, 1199x675)

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

grow a bigger dick

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

yeah, body language accounts for a significant portion of communication so it makes sense online dating would be stifled.

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

You say that....

But the problem with online dating now vs 10 years ago is that 10 years ago people who were looking for something 'special' used it. Women who were online were willing to read an email/profile that you put together and find someone that was potentially compatible. Now it's just a box of dicks and they reach in and grab one, see if it's the right size and if not, throw it back.

There's no way to communicate with people anymore and that's presumed at the start. People are too lazy to even use an entire word let alone a complete sentence. Fuck...if I have a back and forth with a woman on the internet then ask for a phone number so we can chat you'd think I asked for a finger. How do you think you're going to meet people if you're unwilling to talk to anyone or leave your fucking house?

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

This. But people don't ever want to meet in person anymore. They're all fucking scared.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

you don't mess with the zohan

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

This. Women are only good for sex

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Well that is true, men are as dumb as women there you go. I don't use any dating apps and never will. Since retards literally throw dicks at them they get a sense that they got to pick whatever the fuck they want, and it is mostly true. Can you blame them?

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

This. Beta males enable this shit.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

Dude, look at the face. That is a trap.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Neither polygamy or monogamy is more natural than the other. They are just different mating strategies.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

I gave up on women because of women.

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

die of global warming
getting hit on in japan

you've never left the basement incel stay where you belong.

japanese women are usually so shy when they see white skin unless you're in ropongi or downtown tokyo because they know their english is super shit
global warming is about as real as Al Gore's tax script
you don't fuck anyone but your dakimakura

fuck off faggot

Attached: ILDUCE.jpg (179 KB, 742x1100)

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Normal distribution
Pareto distribution

This is why the unfit don't have kids

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

how is that equivalent you can just get up and clean your house
He cant just go out and take money, not unless this dumb cunt wants to be a single mom

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

"When the crime rates go up more people will need Jesus, and we'll have them covered on both counts"

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

You sound like you've never been to the us

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

Yes goys...I mean guys,
What did he mean by this?

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

mathematics apply to humanities
you know how i know you're autistic?