Mexicaños, tell me about mexico city :DD

mexicaños, tell me about mexico city :DD

Amerindian shithole desu

What do you want to know?

It's nice but is literally like a Latino Beijing or NY it's a bit dangerous for tourists in some parts ,the rich parts is where the movies and tv novelas are filmed

everything

Mexico City was Tenochtitlan, the Aztec capital, a city "floating" in the middle of a lake.

meh, I'll post some Mexico City
captcha el ángel

the skaters are poor and ghetto and the bmxers are rich preppy kids and they generally don't hang out with each other. the skaters will rob bikers for their bikes if no one is around and it is late. I got hussled for about $1.75 by some of the skater gangsters. I argued with them for a bit until dude said everything was okay, no problem and then flashed some spiderweb gang tattoo at me and I was like w.e and handed over the 30pesos

post some of those outskirt blocks of buildings like 50km from the city center

This is inside city limits

You mean, Ecatepec? This one isn't Mexico City anymore than New Jersey is New york

This is inside city limits, probably one of the most dangerous places in the world

wtf I love MÉJICO now

I went there, nothing happened to me. But people have a disgusting accent there for some reason

is polanco safe?

Well, those people with disgusting accents are the closest that remains to full blooded Aztecs, Tepito was founded by displaced peoples from Tlatelolco and Tenochtitlán, they were a guild of tamemes, meaning they specialized in carrying large weights on their backs and other forms of hard labor

If you have common sense yes, relatively so, it's an upper middle class neighbourhood

>Tlatelolco
>Tenochtitlán
>Tlalnepantla

wtf
it´s hard to say those names

It's Nahuatl, the Aztec language

what´s this?

looks cozy to live in a golf club

It is a golf club, with some rather small lanes but it's what you get in the city. Best place for golf in Mexico would probably be Cabo tho

do mexican grills like BBC (big brazilian cock)?

Getting girls shouldn't really be any different than what it is for you already in Brazil, Mexico City is pretty cosmopolitan, lots of euros and gringos in the middle class neighbourhoods, so being a foreigner isn't really going to get you any extra points unless you go slumming, which no sensible foreigner should do in Mexico

>taMEMES

Stupid question but why is it called Mexico City?

kek

The main Aztec clan was called Mexicah, the original full name for the city is Mexico-Tenochtitlan

what do you think Mexico city will look like once we send all the beaners back?

yes this place, tell me all about it, I am sooooo intriuged

>establo de México
trust me user, the only place you should know about is Toluca

High population density, low income, it's not as bad as favelas on the ground, but it's definitively not a safe place. Pictured is in that area that intrigues you.

The funny thing is, in my experience all the illegal immigrants I worked and encountered with were Salvadoreans and Ecuadoreans. Mexicans are higher class illegals I guess.

Valle de Bravo is nice too

is there any theme park for el chavo del ocho in mexico?

I want to create the first brazilian favela of mexico

this, I forgot

No, we used to have an original themed park, Reino Aventura, but it got turned into a Six Flags more than a decade ago.

Kek, we already have some favelas of sorts, pictured is not Mexico City

>Mexicans are higher class illegals I guess.
your experience doesn't mean shit. the fact is that 95% are short pudgy brown turds with an IQ of 85.

fucking ugly too

Latin America is full of favelas

That's a mural in mosaic

Taking a break, will check for questions later

i love the 70s mexico city for some reason

I don't know why but with the exception of some places in Venezuela and Honduras I feel like I would be safe everywere.

This looks like a low income neighbourhood from here, there is even a pool on top of one building. Foreing thugs look so "not itimidanting"

Dirty crime filled capital

I live there, the city is pretty damn cool (in some parts), i really hate the people, also the city is getting filled with amerindians

>the city is getting filled with amerindians
how is this a bad thing

they are ugly as hell and they are bringing poverty

>lol indios are ugly and poor XD
kys

can't wait til we dump 40 million more fat indios on you. only this time they'll be 10x more entitled and demand 10x more gibs.

have fun :)

Imagine that happening, but it's entire swaths of your country.

>eeyyy esse the we get gibs frum da gringos eeyy you better gib us money or we'll behead you fucking puta

BILD WAL BILD WAL

you must fear el trumpo, by shitskin beaner neighbor

Go fuck yourself provinciano

I can relate tbqh, but you do have to know objectively you can be in danger even in what we would perceive as laughably safe places like Canada, more Mexico City

He's around 50k so far since he got started, you're delusionally stupid if you think he's going to get all 5 million Mexican illegals. Those 40 mil you're talking about are US citizens, they have the exact same rights as you.

really regret not going to CDMX while i was in Guadalajara for 2 months

good country

10/10

great ally

very good friends

glad you enjoyed your stay, this one is Guanatos

heard they are lynching tourists in my hometown of Cancun. Any truth to that?

Going back christmas. Wanna get in the swing of things.

Satélite is nice too
Did you go to tequila at least?

calm down wey

>Satélite is nice
You've gotta be kidding, Mundo E?

prove otherwise

What is common sense? for my neighbors is having four parties a week from 10 pm to 6 am

Lecumberri, the most infamous prison in Mexico's history