Sup Forums has just suffered a fatal wound bleeding out as we speak

Sup Forums has just suffered a fatal wound bleeding out as we speak

instagram.com/p/B4iYg3ZJhJd/?igshid=1bu2gyflh5m0i

Attached: Screenshot_20191108-014826_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tx0cr5TuJYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one gives a shit, let alone knows who Sandra Bland is. Epstein would have been linked to many powerful people being outed as pedophile sex traffickers. Try baiting better next time, shill.

I know who she is. Hypothesis destroyed.

>Sup Forums has just suffered a fatal wound bleeding out as we speak
what'd be nice and about time, but i doubt it

Fucking retarded

So you think Epstein killed himself and so did Sandra bland? Who's the retarded one?

Sandra bland did for sure, wasn't a homicide, she was just allowed to suicide, manslaughter at most.

Prove it.

Contrary to what you believe, I dont have to prove claims that have been proved, and arent even slightly extraordinary.
The claim someone killed her is definitely extraordinary considering she was found hanged with a hand made noose, fashioned from a bag, and had an long history of suicide attempts after a miscarriage in 2015.
I'd be happy to see your evidence that she was not only not suicidal, but in fact she was hung on that noose by someone else, without struggling.

that texas prison had a history of failure to secure suicidal people.

Same poster here, Not only this, but there's a law with her name that affects the exact problem she experienced, the Sandra Bland Act is used to ensure all correctional officers are trained in de-escalation and mental health care.

youtu.be/tx0cr5TuJYk

>prove a negative
lolok

We talked about Lori Klausutis too, but the jew media didn't care either.

Prove a negative? I told you to prove she was murdered, there'd be far more evidence she was murdered than that of a suicide, you asked me to prove a negative.
I easily cited reasons why you're wrong, you just deflect and refuse common sense.

Why would I or anyone else care about a nigger killing itself?

This.

No. You said she wasn't murdered 'for sure. Prove it.

Because people actually use their brains instead of parroting the same three words over and over?

OH NO. A FAT LAND WHALE SJW HAS CALLED US OUT. RIP!

>pic related

Attached: TwistAndShout.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

Obviously you don't use your brain at all if you care about those apes, other than for your personal entertainment

I know who she is but the rest of your statement was accurate.

do you only speak in boring catchphrases?

>nobody knows
>*I don't know
>**I pretend not to know

This cunt's whole hypothesis is based on:
>Anyone giving a shit about Epstein "killing himself", when they only give a shit because he could have brought down half or more of the world's elite;
and
>Anyone only caring about Epstein because he was white; when he was clearly Jewish
So it's a completely disingenuous simile.

And? She's a nigger who cares

Yes.

Attached: A TOAST.jpg (400x505, 133K)

Cool. Can't wait until you learn a new one. These ones are boring.

She wasn't murdered isn't an extraordinary claim.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Are you making the claim she was? What evidence do you have for this?
I have court cases and rulings that prove my position, as the relatives of sandra bland made easily available to the media their movement through the court system, for a wrongful death suit. Sure doesnt sound like it's a murder charge. Furthermore the definition of murder implies premeditation, what degree do you wanna delve into claiming she was murdered, who murdered her, because murder and Gang killing are different, and even beyond that, what method do you propose she was murdered? All of that's really important to this case you know.

I do, but I already told you that. Other people do as well.

I have court cases and rulings that prove my position, as the relatives of sandra bland made easily available to the media their movement through the court system, for a wrongful death suit. Sure doesnt sound like it's a murder charge. Furthermore the definition of murder implies premeditation, what degree do you wanna delve into claiming she was murdered, who murdered her, because murder and Gang killing are different, and even beyond that, what method do you propose she was murdered?

Shit sorry, my internet is fucked so I didn't see that go up, and it was still in the bar.

Attached: fagootspolse.png (500x553, 235K)

But nobody gives a shit if Epstein was murdered on its own, only that he was before he could testify.

Attached: 1572828626168.jpg (955x1217, 126K)

Prove it. Your pithy aphorism isn't true just because it sounds good and has no basis in reality. Also you might be thinking first degree murder is the only kind of murder. Please learn about the law before you pontificate about it at length.

>These ones

Attached: 1570747888323.jpg (570x587, 43K)

I have court cases and rulings that prove my position, as the relatives of sandra bland made easily available to the media their movement through the court system, for a wrongful death suit. Sure doesnt sound like it's a murder charge. Furthermore the definition of murder implies premeditation, what degree do you wanna delve into claiming she was murdered, who murdered her, because murder and Gang killing are different, and even beyond that, what method do you propose she was murdered?

>She wasn't murdered isn't an extraordinary claim.
>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Again not true. I think it's bad if people get murdered in jail and it should be prevented. So do a lot of people obviously.

>Are you making the claim she was? What evidence do you have for this?

So you're saying you care about Epstein getting killed, but NOT solely because he never testified?

Do you have a problem with projection or reading comprehension? Nobody said that.

Yes obviously. It's bad for people to be killed extrajudicially in prison.

>I think it's bad if people get murdered in jail and it should be prevented
^^^ Sounds like the statement being made to me, since it's also trying to draw an equivalency between Epstein & the sheboon in the OP whose name I can't remember.

>It's bad for people to be killed extrajudicially in prison
Going to need a FUCK ton more prison guards then, they're far too outnumbered to prevent this, let alone all the rape.
Personally I'd much rather catch a shank than a cock.

Nobody cares what you would rather hth. Also feel free to prove it.

>free to prove it
Prove fucking what?