Sup Forums has just suffered a fatal wound bleeding out as we speak

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

instagram.com/p/B4iYg3ZJhJd/?igshid=1bu2gyflh5m0i

Attached: Screenshot-20191108-014826-Instagram.jpg (275 KB, 720x1280)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tx0cr5TuJYk

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

No one gives a shit, let alone knows who Sandra Bland is. Epstein would have been linked to many powerful people being outed as pedophile sex traffickers. Try baiting better next time, shill.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

I know who she is. Hypothesis destroyed.

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

what'd be nice and about time, but i doubt it

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

Fucking retarded

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

So you think Epstein killed himself and so did Sandra bland? Who's the retarded one?

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Sandra bland did for sure, wasn't a homicide, she was just allowed to suicide, manslaughter at most.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Prove it.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Contrary to what you believe, I dont have to prove claims that have been proved, and arent even slightly extraordinary.
The claim someone killed her is definitely extraordinary considering she was found hanged with a hand made noose, fashioned from a bag, and had an long history of suicide attempts after a miscarriage in 2015.
I'd be happy to see your evidence that she was not only not suicidal, but in fact she was hung on that noose by someone else, without struggling.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

that texas prison had a history of failure to secure suicidal people.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Same poster here, Not only this, but there's a law with her name that affects the exact problem she experienced, the Sandra Bland Act is used to ensure all correctional officers are trained in de-escalation and mental health care.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

youtu.be/tx0cr5TuJYk

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

prove a negative
lolok

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

We talked about Lori Klausutis too, but the jew media didn't care either.

Juan Long
Juan Long

Prove a negative? I told you to prove she was murdered, there'd be far more evidence she was murdered than that of a suicide, you asked me to prove a negative.
I easily cited reasons why you're wrong, you just deflect and refuse common sense.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

Why would I or anyone else care about a nigger killing itself?

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

This.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

No. You said she wasn't murdered 'for sure. Prove it.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Because people actually use their brains instead of parroting the same three words over and over?

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

OH NO. A FAT LAND WHALE SJW HAS CALLED US OUT. RIP!

pic related

Attached: TwistAndShout.gif (1.79 MB, 480x250)

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Obviously you don't use your brain at all if you care about those apes, other than for your personal entertainment

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

I know who she is but the rest of your statement was accurate.

Easton Miller
Easton Miller

do you only speak in boring catchphrases?

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

nobody knows
*I don't know
**I pretend not to know

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

This cunt's whole hypothesis is based on:
Anyone giving a shit about Epstein "killing himself", when they only give a shit because he could have brought down half or more of the world's elite;
and
Anyone only caring about Epstein because he was white; when he was clearly Jewish
So it's a completely disingenuous simile.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

And? She's a nigger who cares

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Yes.

Attached: A-TOAST.jpg (133 KB, 400x505)

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

Cool. Can't wait until you learn a new one. These ones are boring.

James Phillips
James Phillips

She wasn't murdered isn't an extraordinary claim.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Are you making the claim she was? What evidence do you have for this?
I have court cases and rulings that prove my position, as the relatives of sandra bland made easily available to the media their movement through the court system, for a wrongful death suit. Sure doesnt sound like it's a murder charge. Furthermore the definition of murder implies premeditation, what degree do you wanna delve into claiming she was murdered, who murdered her, because murder and Gang killing are different, and even beyond that, what method do you propose she was murdered? All of that's really important to this case you know.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

I do, but I already told you that. Other people do as well.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

I have court cases and rulings that prove my position, as the relatives of sandra bland made easily available to the media their movement through the court system, for a wrongful death suit. Sure doesnt sound like it's a murder charge. Furthermore the definition of murder implies premeditation, what degree do you wanna delve into claiming she was murdered, who murdered her, because murder and Gang killing are different, and even beyond that, what method do you propose she was murdered?

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Shit sorry, my internet is fucked so I didn't see that go up, and it was still in the bar.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Attached: fagootspolse.png (235 KB, 500x553)

Connor Green
Connor Green

But nobody gives a shit if Epstein was murdered on its own, only that he was before he could testify.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Attached: 1572828626168.jpg (126 KB, 955x1217)

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Prove it. Your pithy aphorism isn't true just because it sounds good and has no basis in reality. Also you might be thinking first degree murder is the only kind of murder. Please learn about the law before you pontificate about it at length.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

These ones

Attached: 1570747888323.jpg (43 KB, 570x587)

Christian Green
Christian Green

I have court cases and rulings that prove my position, as the relatives of sandra bland made easily available to the media their movement through the court system, for a wrongful death suit. Sure doesnt sound like it's a murder charge. Furthermore the definition of murder implies premeditation, what degree do you wanna delve into claiming she was murdered, who murdered her, because murder and Gang killing are different, and even beyond that, what method do you propose she was murdered?

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Again not true. I think it's bad if people get murdered in jail and it should be prevented. So do a lot of people obviously.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

So you're saying you care about Epstein getting killed, but NOT solely because he never testified?

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Do you have a problem with projection or reading comprehension? Nobody said that.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

Yes obviously. It's bad for people to be killed extrajudicially in prison.

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

I think it's bad if people get murdered in jail and it should be prevented
^^^ Sounds like the statement being made to me, since it's also trying to draw an equivalency between Epstein & the sheboon in the OP whose name I can't remember.

It's bad for people to be killed extrajudicially in prison
Going to need a FUCK ton more prison guards then, they're far too outnumbered to prevent this, let alone all the rape.
Personally I'd much rather catch a shank than a cock.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Nobody cares what you would rather hth. Also feel free to prove it.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

free to prove it
Prove fucking what?