Am I capable of getting laid in college if I have a beer gut Sup Forums?

Am I capable of getting laid in college if I have a beer gut Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_20191108_022941631~2.jpg (2382x2423, 662K)

why not

Cuz I'm fat and have a tiny penis and ugly face

Well in that case no

Hit the gym ugly chicks need dick too

I lift. But I still have a giant gut

Attached: IMG_20191108_024312075_BURST000_COVER_TOP~2.jpg (1491x1613, 269K)

Are you a mestizo?

Yes unfortunately

Yeah, you just need confidence

if u lack confidence to the point u need to ask the plebs on here, in short no. but if u change your mindset there isnt any woman thats unobtainable if u play the cards right

Are you like 5,4 too?

5'10

Hahahaha wtf is up with your skinny ass forearms bro? Bwuahaha goddamn chicken arms. Do some forearm curls bitch.

Wow your pretty tall for a mestizo you should feel lucky you got those essential Spanish
Genes even if you still have the ones that make you shaped like an upright box

is a femanon in college, and I can tell you for a fact that you can get laid. My friends have slept with grosser looking dudes after a couple of drinks and some edibles. Just have to try

Just do Keto diet so you stop being fat.
Also be confident, females aren't visually oriented like we men are so we can pretty much fuck any female we want as long as you can indicate you're high status with your body language, way you take care of yourself and not just a lowlife pleb. Last but not least, don't focus on girls be oriented on your goals, hobbies passions and girls will go swooning on your dick, they are just compliments to already interesting lives, the worthwhile ones anyways. If you want to fuck any young hoe, disregard all I said and download Tinder, but you still have to lose weight or be well groomed or demonstrate a interesting lifestyle within your photo album on the profile to become visually appealing. That's kind of like pretending but it's a start, make sure to eventually become what you're looking for and don't stop till you get it.

Lol I already do those but fore, pun intended, some reason they don't seem to grow, and my arm mass only makes them look smaller

I have northern Indian blood like Lagunero and Apache in me instead of southern like aztec and zapotec, smaller guys

I'm already on keto but it's hard when you're also trying to build muscle mass
>Tinder
Doesn't even work. I get like one match per month. And then there's the gamble if she'll respond, she leaves me on read, or she unmatches.

Depends on the gender ratio of your college more than anything.

I went to college that was 60% women, even average guys got attention with minimal effort.

Keto as in 20 carbs a day or just low carb which is 100 to 150 carbs a day?
>Tinder doesn't work
Yeah without the tweaks I mentioned it's pretty much worthless because it negates all factors in dating except for visual perception, have you tried them yet?
Anyways Old-school approaching girls has worked way better for me than tinder ever did and has me on my this month Turning to 2 year anniversary relationship with my girlfriend. I didn't even realize I was fat back before then until I lost the weight, I could have sworn to you I was the most attractive man on Earth, until I became skinny and am now 10x more attractive than I was back then but now I realized the confidence I had gained was just in my head and came from conquering many goals and approaching many girls overcoming rejections to find girls who'd accept basically a numbers game but With more repetition I'd get more yes's and less rejection until basically I was on the top of my game. It's a nice worthwhile process, I wish you the best of luck

30 carbs

Would you have sex with me?

Cardio you dumb fuck

Potentially just enough carbs to keep you out of ketosis, stalling progress or if 30 carbs is your personal limit for ketosis you're riding on the edge. I'd make sure that the few carbs I was eating were coming from fiber rich vegetables, so your net carbs would end up easily at 20 carbs or 25 carbs per day while maintaining your current 30 carbs a day without it affecting you being in a ketosis state maybe evening elevating to 40 carbs as long as it's fiber it will just get shat out, as it doesn't ever enter the bloodstream therefore it doesn't matter to you're actual real carb count which are Net carbs those should be at 20 carbs or less Ideally

lifters have guts u inbred git

take it easy

Ayoo, apply yourself buckoo and clean your room and you'll be drowning in pussy- J.P

>But I still have a giant gut
You don't. You think you do, but you don't. You are fine. Go with confidence and ask those women out.

Buddy i've been a successful PUA for about 6 years now. And there is one thing that i can tell you for certan. Looks dont matter !
As long as you take care of you self(smell etc) and dont have a micro Dick(less than a inch).
If you are well spoken, honest and not too akward(even that can get you laid) you are gonna be ALRIGHT.
So good luck if you are interested in more maybe pick up a book about the subject for collge id suggest maybe Day Bang or smth.

bruh you totally can, from experience

Beer gut = able to drink girls under the table.

Just get girls blackout drunk then rape them like everyone else